Good Places to visit?
I am planning to visit sydney on 16th of June till 10 July, Plz suggest some good places to visits in sydney or nearby sydney.
Other than the various city attractions itself, Sydney has some easily accessed great beaches and national parks.
If you do a google on Sydney, you'll get a great number of sites and quite likely one called 100 best things for Sydney and you can choose to suit your interests and then report back all about how you enjoyed your visit.
The place which you can't forget to visit is Opera Theatre
Sorry! I am too late answering you because i am out of town
Do the opera house, darling harbour, bridge climb and Sydney harbour on the same day.
Do the morning bridge climb, then walk across the bridge to the opera house, you can see the harbour from the opera house. Then catch a ferry (?) to Darling harbour.
On the 2nd day do the blue mountains (takes a while to get there). You may see ads about getting there by train. But do NOT do this. Cityrail (Sydney train service) is terrible. The trains are disgusting, dirty, gross and just plain ew! They are NEVER on time and the tickets are expensive. $I.20 for one stop as a child?! I would recommend hiring a car.
On the half day go to Bondi. Go on a week day otherwise you won't be able to move! Also, get there earlier before everyone comes. There is a bus service, but again the public transport is terrible. Hire a car!
Hope you have a great time down under(:
Sydney is a nice place to visit. There are so many places to visit in sydney. If you love visiting beaches then definitely you can enjoy this spot.
Sydney Harbour.. Opera Theather...?
I think are many places to visit in Australia, aside from the city there are other tourist spots outside the city like Kakadu National Park.
Re: Good Places to visit?
Melbourne is a best world-class city situated on the south-eastern corner of the Australian mainland. ….Melbourne Hotels & Accommodation provides a range of accommodation choices with the best of helping travellers find accomodation to match their budgets and needs.......!!!There is lots of Hotel like The Royce Hotel ,.Somerst Gordon Heights,Park Regis Griffin ….......!!!
Thanks to share your nice informative question in this forum site like you asked you trip to Sydney the best place nearby is Kakadu National Park Sydney Harbour.. Opera Theater Bondi beach area all are very favorite places.
There are quite a few nice places to see in Sydney depending on how much time you have:
In Sydney CBD:
- Sydney Opera House
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Harbour Bridge (you can organize climbing on the top if you want)
- Sydney Tower (to see some great views of the city)
- Darling Harbour
- Chinese Garden
- Paddys Market and Chinatown
- Hyde Park
- Sydney Aquarium and Sydney Maritime Museum
- you can jump on a cruise for whale or dolphin watching
- go for shopping around CBD and Bondi Junction
To the east:
- City Beaches such as Bondi, Woollahra, Coogee, Maroubra
- Jump on a ferry and travel a bit to see views of Darling Harbour, North Sydney. Go to Taronga Zoo and Manly Beach
To the west:
- visit Sydney Olympic Park located near Homebush
- if you have time, travel to Fetherdale National Park around Blacktown
To the south:
- also, if you have some more time, see attractions in Southern Sydney - beaches in Brighton Le Sands, Monterey, Ramsgate, Cronulla plus Sydney Tram Museum in Loftus
- obviously you cannot miss Royal National Park when you are here
To the North
- Northern Sydney also has some great places to see such as Palm Beach or previously mentioned Manly.
- You can spend some time in North Sydney and St.Leonards to have a closer look at business part of Sydney. Chatswood also has great shopping centre
If you have a bit more time and good transport, get outside Sydney and see the following places:
- Blue Mountains (including Katoomba and Three Sisters) - train transport available
- Kiama and Wollongong (including Nan Tien Temple in Port Kembla) - train transport available
- Jervis Bay, especially Hyams Beach with the whitest sand in the world
- small towns on South Coast with beautiful beaches such as Stanwell Park, Austinmer, Thirroul, Bulli - train transport available
- Newcastle and Hunter Region (including Hunter Valley with a special accent on Hunter Valley Gardens) - train transport available to Newcastle only
- Port Stephens where you can see dolphins
- Gosford and Gosford Reptile Park
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:47 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.