document password protected problem

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crolladx

document password protected problem


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2015, 01:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 178
Users Flag! From australia

34 likes received
47 likes given
document password protected problem

Hello members,

at the moment encounter some issue with password protected file, we have tons of eStatement together but we cant put them together as one file because the Westpac estatement is password protect so nothing can be modified...so what can we do now? we were able to combine other banks statement because we scan them in from paper format...the only one left is the eStatement....sigh... hope someone could help us.

We had this problem with the form 80 as well when we tried to type it up rather than hand written the form and though we could just use the last page signed it and put it together with the form 80 so its more neat but then end up have to print the whole form 80 out and scan them back in with signature signed on the last page.

hope we dont have to do this to our estatement as well....i think our scanner is going to die loll

Many thanks in advance.

Dinkum likes this.

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2015, 02:12 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 20
Users Flag! From uk

7 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by crolladx View Post
Hello members,

at the moment encounter some issue with password protected file, we have tons of eStatement together but we cant put them together as one file because the Westpac estatement is password protect so nothing can be modified...so what can we do now? we were able to combine other banks statement because we scan them in from paper format...the only one left is the eStatement....sigh... hope someone could help us.

We had this problem with the form 80 as well when we tried to type it up rather than hand written the form and though we could just use the last page signed it and put it together with the form 80 so its more neat but then end up have to print the whole form 80 out and scan them back in with signature signed on the last page.

hope we dont have to do this to our estatement as well....i think our scanner is going to die loll

Many thanks in advance.
Print them out and rescan them in as one file.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2015, 03:27 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 178
Users Flag! From australia

34 likes received
47 likes given
Hello elzawelza,

Thank you for your tips, however we are afraid we have to print off like more than 100 pages of transaction and re-scan them in. Theres no other way to upload them as one file without printing them?

if it wasnt for the 60 file upload limit i wouldnt worry but there is so sigh.


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2015, 07:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 400
Users Flag! From australia

125 likes received
94 likes given
You could try some of the free PDF unlocking programs available to download.

Just google "PDF Unlock free"


  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Syney NSW
Posts: 5,480
Users Flag! From australia

909 likes received
393 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by crolladx View Post
Hello elzawelza,

Thank you for your tips, however we are afraid we have to print off like more than 100 pages of transaction and re-scan them in. Theres no other way to upload them as one file without printing them?

if it wasnt for the 60 file upload limit i wouldnt worry but there is so sigh.
Try a representative selection.

__________________
Westly Russell
Registered Migration Agent
Number 0316072
pinoyau.com

  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2015, 03:16 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 178
Users Flag! From australia

34 likes received
47 likes given
Quote:
You could try some of the free PDF unlocking programs available to download.

Just google "PDF Unlock free"
oh thank you so much. it just odd how other banks statement we downloaded its all good nothing were require

Quote:
Try a representative selection.
Yup thats what we are doing since there is no point providing the whole lot from beginning to end. We have start, middle, present. that's it becomes 5 files only, but we still want to group them into 1 as it has 60 files limit we are afraid we might reach it that's all but thank you kindly for your advise


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
document HELP!!!! chocolate33 Visas and immigration 1 08-22-2014 01:17 AM
Vevo Password? brittpinkie Visas and immigration 1 08-22-2013 05:06 AM
Getting VEVO number/password from OUTSIDE Australia sbjapan Visas and immigration 2 05-08-2012 09:45 AM
Forgot Online application password sukh420 Visas and immigration 0 02-19-2012 03:43 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com