Need more evidence ,urgent help ! - Page 2

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree5Likes

Need more evidence ,urgent help ! - Page 2


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2015, 07:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Darwin
Posts: 53
Users Flag! From hong_kong

13 likes received
25 likes given
what i uploaded :

-rental contract
-letter from landlord to prove we live together
-joint account statement
-I sold the car and put the money into joint account (amount shown in bank statement )
-our own account statement
-photos 20-30
-facebook print screen (with our pic and friend's comment)
-Post card and gifts he send me during separation period
-whatsapp conversation record (during separation period)
-whatsapp conversation record
-Form 888 X 2 (two signed before lodgement and two afterward)
-Gifts we bought each other (with bank statement history)
-Travel ferry tickets and hotel reservation
-Joint flybus account (after lodgement)
-Other ID document and form ,health check ,police check

Since we live in sharehouse we don't hv to pay other bill besides the rent ,also don't need to buy any furniture and main household

Please suggest anything else i can send


  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2015, 07:45 AM
GBP GBP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,366
Users Flag! From australia

466 likes received
60 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by leena666 View Post
what i uploaded :

-rental contract
-letter from landlord to prove we live together
-joint account statement
-I sold the car and put the money into joint account (amount shown in bank statement )
-our own account statement
-photos 20-30
-facebook print screen (with our pic and friend's comment)
-Post card and gifts he send me during separation period
-whatsapp conversation record (during separation period)
-whatsapp conversation record
-Form 888 X 2 (two signed before lodgement and two afterward)
-Gifts we bought each other (with bank statement history)
-Travel ferry tickets and hotel reservation
-Joint flybus account (after lodgement)
-Other ID document and form ,health check ,police check

Since we live in sharehouse we don't hv to pay other bill besides the rent ,also don't need to buy any furniture and main household

Please suggest anything else i can send
The rental contract in both your names, i.e. David and Jane, or there are two rental contracts, i.e. one for David and another one for Jane?

The letter from landlord, is it a letter or a statutory declaration?

DIBP probably see you as housemates living in the same house, not in a de facto relationship.


  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2015, 07:53 AM
Engaus's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,078
Users Flag! From australia

500 likes received
117 likes given
I just want to clarify some things sorry!

So your joint accounts/shared finances as well as your rental agreement all cover the time period from March 2013 to April 2014?

Do you have any other proof that you were living together besides the rental agreement. Did you submit all your bank statements and do they have your address on them to prove you were living together?

What does your rental agreement say exactly? That you both share a room in a house share and that all bills are paid in your rent? How do you pay your rent? Together?

Where is your evidence to prove your commitment to each other? E,g your wills, proof you are listed as beneficiaries on each others superannuation?

You don't seem to have a lot of joint commitments. My partner and I lived with our parents so had no bills in our name but we had a lot of joint commitments - e.g joint car insurance, joint ambulance cover.

Can you get more Form 888's? These can be added after lodgement date.

You don't seem to have evidence that covers all four evidence categories which is an issue:

Joint Finances
Social Evidence
Joint Commitments
Joint Household

__________________
Visa: 820/801 Partner (Defacto) from WHV
Nationality: British
Applied: Online, Onshore (Melbourne)
Application Date: 5th February 2014
Police Checks: 5th February 2014
Medicals: 5th February 2014
GRANT DATE: 4th June 2014

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2015, 09:04 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,204
Users Flag! From australia

3687 likes received
1171 likes given
If I understand correctly ... you both lived in a sharehouse but you don't have a lease from when you started living in the sharehouse?

Do you have any joint mail at the same address?

Your joint account is it a savings account or an everyday account?

There doesn't seem to be much social evidence. Do you have anything like sport events, theatre tickets, movie tickets, pictures with friends?


  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2015, 09:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Darwin
Posts: 53
Users Flag! From hong_kong

13 likes received
25 likes given
Thanks for all your suggestions ,Just talk to Mark and he figure out the problem could be : we got rental contract on our own name separately (bcoz we rent our own room at the beginning in a student sharehouse but we actually move together physically afterward,but we still rent two rooms during that 12 months period),we might need to ask the landlord to write a bit more on the statement to prove we actually stayed in the same room .


Last edited by leena666; 02-10-2015 at 09:44 AM.

  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2015, 01:39 PM
EDT's Avatar
EDT EDT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 563
Users Flag! From australia

161 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by leena666 View Post
Thanks for all your suggestions ,Just talk to Mark and he figure out the problem could be : we got rental contract on our own name separately (bcoz we rent our own room at the beginning in a student sharehouse but we actually move together physically afterward,but we still rent two rooms during that 12 months period),we might need to ask the landlord to write a bit more on the statement to prove we actually stayed in the same room .
I think I see where the issue is: living under the same household but two contracts. As soon as you started the relationship and moved into the same room you should have asked the landlord to re-write your contract . In the letter, did the landlord said that you were sharing the same room?

__________________
Visa: Subclass 309/100
Applied: Australian Embassy in Madrid
Lodged: June 5, 2014
Medicals and finger prints: supplied 3 weeks later after lodging applicafion
Case Officer Allocation: straight away
309 Grant Date: 23/01/2015
Arrival in Australia: 24 April 2015
Visa Subclass 100: submitted May 2016
Visa subclass 100 grant : 19 October 2017
Citizenship eligibility: 24 April 2019

  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2015, 07:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Darwin
Posts: 53
Users Flag! From hong_kong

13 likes received
25 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDT View Post
I think I see where the issue is: living under the same household but two contracts. As soon as you started the relationship and moved into the same room you should have asked the landlord to re-write your contract . In the letter, did the landlord said that you were sharing the same room?
yes he did mention in the form 888,just the contract not with both name.Since we dont realized the contract is that important at the beginning ,we didn't ask the landlord for an new one, that's the mistake


  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2015, 11:41 AM
syd syd is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 524
Users Flag! From australia

146 likes received
211 likes given
Earlier someone said that getting married after lodgement won't help your case but from my understanding that is not true.


OP, confirm this with Mark or another agent, but you can get married now and that would help your case. If you need more time you can request extension of the 28 days from CO.

Goodluck!


  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,204
Users Flag! From australia

3687 likes received
1171 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by syd View Post
Earlier someone said that getting married after lodgement won't help your case but from my understanding that is not true.
It is true, you can't marry after lodgement for an onshore application. For offshore applications you can marry before a decision is made but for onshore applications has to be before lodgement.

Engaus and syd like this.

  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Engaus's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,078
Users Flag! From australia

500 likes received
117 likes given
Getting married will be additional evidence of course, but you can't use it as a method of waiving the 12 month defacto requirement if you have already lodged your application 820 onshore as Mish says

syd likes this.

__________________
Visa: 820/801 Partner (Defacto) from WHV
Nationality: British
Applied: Online, Onshore (Melbourne)
Application Date: 5th February 2014
Police Checks: 5th February 2014
Medicals: 5th February 2014
GRANT DATE: 4th June 2014

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
urgent help shael Visas and immigration 1 08-14-2014 12:02 PM
Urgent Enrica Visas and immigration 3 04-09-2014 01:02 AM
Urgent Question: Student Visa - Evidence of Sufficient Funds Tusho Visas and immigration 2 04-18-2013 12:01 PM
Please help!!! Urgent!! ozzy500 Visas and immigration 25 01-25-2013 12:03 AM
Hello - Urgent Help ragz_tl New member introductions 0 05-30-2011 10:50 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:34 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com