State Nomination 487 inquiry - Page 3

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

State Nomination 487 inquiry - Page 3


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 07-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13
Users Flag! From south_korea

Hi Jasvir,

Have you got the same mail that Shiju and I got from DIAC?

It's so ridiculous for my migration agent to still believe that my case will be resolved if the form 1100 is provided and he insists that it is not his fault but regional department's and keeps saying that let's wait to hear from QLD with patience.

I believe that my migration agent is totally ignorant not only about the validity of the nomination but also the process of immigration.
I haven't mentioned the validity to him on purpose and I'm just watching how he treats me about this problem. He seems to try to avoid the responsibility that he must take. He is very cunning.

Have you taken any other actions against this problem?

Ryan


Last edited by Ryan; 07-11-2012 at 11:58 PM.

  #22 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2012, 03:08 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 24
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan
Hi Jasvir,

Have you got the same mail that Shiju and I got from DIAC?

It's so ridiculous for my migration agent to still believe that my case will be resolved if the form 1100 is provided and he insists that it is not his fault but regional department's and keeps saying that let's wait to hear from QLD with patience.

I believe that my migration agent is totally ignorant not only about the validity of the nomination but also the process of immigration.
I haven't mentioned the validity to him on purpose and I'm just watching how he treats me about this problem. He seems to try to avoid the responsibility that he must take. He is very cunning.

Have you taken any other actions against this problem?

Ryan
Hi Ryan

At this time situation is not on agents hands they are all depends on immigration new updates. In this case I can suggest you that keep patience, all applicants who's family sponsored visa, they are also suffering through the same procedure and got the same email notice.

I am just waiting for the new update and will let to you know.

Thanks

Jasvir


  #23 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2012, 08:51 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Armidale,Australia
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From india

1 likes received
7 likes given
Hi Jasvir,

In my case DIAC has been received and confirmed Form 1100,but still my application is not been allocated.

I was just wondering ,how come my application is still under Priority 5.

Please advise in case any way out to fix this issue.

Regards,
Shiju


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 24
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijut20
Hi Jasvir,

In my case DIAC has been received and confirmed Form 1100,but still my application is not been allocated.

I was just wondering ,how come my application is still under Priority 5.

Please advise in case any way out to fix this issue.

Regards,
Shiju
Hi shiju,

Unfortunately all the forms 1100 which have been received later in the department DIAC are invalid according to immigration department because the nominated occupations has been removed from the state and territory list. Now all the applications which have a invalid nominations form 1100 put as a family sponsored untill immigration will receive the valid nomination from the states which is impossible and we have to wait untill the higher priority files finalized and after our files will be allocate the case officers.

I know this not very sure but we have no other way other then long wait.

Thanks

Jasvir


  #25 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2012, 11:15 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 24
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan
Hi Jasvir,

Have you got the same mail that Shiju and I got from DIAC?

It's so ridiculous for my migration agent to still believe that my case will be resolved if the form 1100 is provided and he insists that it is not his fault but regional department's and keeps saying that let's wait to hear from QLD with patience.

I believe that my migration agent is totally ignorant not only about the validity of the nomination but also the process of immigration.
I haven't mentioned the validity to him on purpose and I'm just watching how he treats me about this problem. He seems to try to avoid the responsibility that he must take. He is very cunning.

Have you taken any other actions against this problem?

Ryan
Hi Ryan

I am sending you new updates by RDANI NSW regarding our visa applications. Read this notice:

Important Information for Skilled Regional Sponsored 487/475 Visa Applicants
The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) Adelaide Skills Processing Centre (ASPC) has advised that it will not recognise offers of sponsorship by State/Territory Governments or their delegates where the "nomination" does not occur promptly after the offer of sponsorship. DIAC ASPC define the "nomination" to be the submission of DIAC Form 1100 by the State/Territory Government agency or their delegate to ASPC.

Regional Development Australia Northern Inland offered to sponsor applicants for the Skilled Regional Sponsored 487/475 visa in 2009 and 2010. RDANI advised all applicants in writing at that time to advise this office asap of their Transaction Reference Number assigned by DIAC and return it to us with a copy of their correspondence from DIAC and copy of the nomination approved from RDANI so that RDANI could confirm the "nomination" to DIAC ASPC. Unfortunately several applicants did not complete the form and return it with their DIAC visa application.

The decision not to recognise the offer of sponsorship made to these visa applicants has been made by DIAC. RDANI and NSW Trade & Investment have objected to DIAC ASPC about this procedure but they have not changed their position. There is nothing further that RDANI can do to further assist applicants in this situation.

487/475 visa applicants whose sponsorship has not been recognised by DIAC are advised to contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship Adelaide Skills Processing Centre (DIAC ASPC). You may be able to seek nomination from a different State or Territory Government. If you cannot obtain agreement from another state or territory government agency to nominate you then you should investigate alternative sponsorship or visa arrangements. RDANI will not object if you can successfully make such alternative visa arrangements.

Please be advised that once Form 1100 has been sent to the Adelaide Processing Centre for consideration by this organisation, this office is unable to assist visa applicants any further with their application. Any further enquiries need to be directed to the Dept of Immigration and Citizenship this office has no further role after Form 1100 has been sent to DIAC.

Thanks


  #26 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2012, 12:21 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Armidale,Australia
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From india

1 likes received
7 likes given
Smile Hi...

Hi Jasvir,

Thanks for your update.

I was just wondering,whether DIAC will refuse our application if RDANI continue to honour their sponsorship and willing to send the Form 1100 for 487/475 Visa Sub Class.

In my case DIAC has confirmed that they have received the Form 1100 and RDANI sent the 2 mails to DIAC ASPC stating that they are still honouring the sponsorship.But DIAC has replied that nomination is not valid since my occupation ( Marketing specialist) is not in the in the State Migration Plan.

But my occupation is in the latest SOL Category 2.

Based on the reply from DIAC, agent has sent further mail to DIAC with all the applicable clauses stating that my application is valid and it should be processed.

I'm waiting for further reply from DIAC soon with positive node.

God bless you

Thanks
Shiju


  #27 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2012, 01:28 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 24
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijut20
Hi Jasvir,

Thanks for your update.

I was just wondering,whether DIAC will refuse our application if RDANI continue to honour their sponsorship and willing to send the Form 1100 for 487/475 Visa Sub Class.

In my case DIAC has confirmed that they have received the Form 1100 and RDANI sent the 2 mails to DIAC ASPC stating that they are still honouring the sponsorship.But DIAC has replied that nomination is not valid since my occupation ( Marketing specialist) is not in the in the State Migration Plan.

But my occupation is in the latest SOL Category 2.

Based on the reply from DIAC, agent has sent further mail to DIAC with all the applicable clauses stating that my application is valid and it should be processed.

I'm waiting for further reply from DIAC soon with positive node.

God bless you

Thanks
Shiju
Hi Shiju,

Just make sure your occupation should be in RDANI List as well otherwise they can't sponsor you again and other thing they said that we can also contact to DIAC to get new sponsorship for the same visa application from any other state suggested by the DIAC.

I wish you will success this time.

Thanks

Jasvir


  #28 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2012, 11:57 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Armidale,Australia
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From india

1 likes received
7 likes given
Hi Jasvir/Ryan,

I came to know from an another forum that,one applicant who were in a same situation like us received off-list nomination from NSW under Marketing Specialist Category and DIAC has started processing his application.

Please get some information and try for the same.I will also like to ask my Migration Agent on the same.

Good luck

Shiju Thomas


  #29 (permalink)  
Old 09-14-2012, 04:48 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 24
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijut20
Hi Jasvir/Ryan,

I came to know from an another forum that,one applicant who were in a same situation like us received off-list nomination from NSW under Marketing Specialist Category and DIAC has started processing his application.

Please get some information and try for the same.I will also like to ask my Migration Agent on the same.

Good luck

Shiju Thomas
Hi

Shiju

Have you got any update regarding issue of 1100 form for visa 487.

Jasvir


  #30 (permalink)  
Old 09-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Armidale,Australia
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From india

1 likes received
7 likes given
Hi Jasvir,

Hope u r doing good!!!

I'am just awaiting for my off-list nomination .Hopefully I will get the confirmation soon.
Have u got ay updates from DIAC


With thanks,
Shiju


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NSW state sponsorship/nomination ma_geronimo Visas and immigration 8 12-24-2013 10:09 AM
state Nomination..... r1987 Visas and immigration 2 09-07-2013 03:36 AM
Got State Nomination but ACS expired ahmadzz Visas and immigration 0 05-19-2011 07:29 AM
State nomination Rami Visas and immigration 1 02-14-2010 02:04 AM
State nomination koi1028 Visas and immigration 1 11-03-2009 04:02 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com