Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) - Page 6

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree408Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) - Page 6


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #51 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2015, 02:16 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,213
Users Flag! From australia

3687 likes received
1175 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tish View Post

so you reckon after I got refused a few times, applying offshore would be a better chance?

Thanks heaps for your help!
Tish
You won't be subject to schedule 3 you faced last time so it wouldn't matter. However you probably don't have much of a choice as I imagine trying for a tourist visa on the back of a rejection onshore would have a high chance of rejection.

Euroasianman likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2015, 03:17 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7
Users Flag! From vietnam

4 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mish View Post
You won't be subject to schedule 3 you faced last time so it wouldn't matter. However you probably don't have much of a choice as I imagine trying for a tourist visa on the back of a rejection onshore would have a high chance of rejection.
Hi Mish,

as long as I don't have anymore troubles with schedule 3, or anything to do with my applications in the past. I've been worried that because I got rejected so they will make it harder on my case. I'm prepared (not really, to be away from my husband ) to stay offshore. It's said that the applicants need to be outside Australia when the visa is granted anyway.

Thanks for your help. feel more relieved now.


Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2015, 07:36 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 9
Users Flag! From usa

1 likes received
Hi everyone, new to the forum here!
Great to see that I'm not alone in the frustrations of waiting for the permanent visas anybody else going crazy? I feel like I'm checking my email every 10 minutes and this can't be good!!! My eligibility date was Aug 15 for a 100 visa. I'm kind of swinging between 'be patient, I'm sure they're very busy!' and 'I paid how much for this again???'
I kind of hoped/expected(naive?) to get it before Christmas/next year, as I'm also expecting to be in uni and would be great to have this sorted before my fees for next year are due sometime in Feb/March

Euroasianman likes this.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #54 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2015, 11:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 75
Users Flag! From turkey

14 likes received
7 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny07 View Post
Hi everyone, new to the forum here!
Great to see that I'm not alone in the frustrations of waiting for the permanent visas anybody else going crazy? I feel like I'm checking my email every 10 minutes and this can't be good!!! My eligibility date was Aug 15 for a 100 visa. I'm kind of swinging between 'be patient, I'm sure they're very busy!' and 'I paid how much for this again???'
I kind of hoped/expected(naive?) to get it before Christmas/next year, as I'm also expecting to be in uni and would be great to have this sorted before my fees for next year are due sometime in Feb/March

Hi tiny07,

We are both in the same boat. I'd like to commence my studies in Feb too and I applied for my permanent visa on the 17 August. Don$t worry you are not going crazy! It happens to me too. I log into vevo almost everyday to no avail. Lets keep each other updated re our visas.

All the best.


Reply With Quote
  #55 (permalink)  
Old 10-31-2015, 04:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 154
Users Flag! From malaysia

46 likes received
58 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tish View Post

so you reckon after I got refused a few times, applying offshore would be a better chance?

Thanks heaps for your help!
Tish
You have a great chance of a visa grant given that you have been in the genuine relationship for 3 years. More importantly, you have been able to put together heaps of evidence in all 4 required categories given that you have been together all this time.


Reply With Quote
  #56 (permalink)  
Old 10-31-2015, 06:48 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7
Users Flag! From vietnam

4 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Girl View Post
You have a great chance of a visa grant given that you have been in the genuine relationship for 3 years. More importantly, you have been able to put together heaps of evidence in all 4 required categories given that you have been together all this time.
Thank you Island girl. Hope that will be the case . We did provide heaps of evidence to the MRT but they still refused to give me the visa due to lack of compelling reasons. I've been reading the posts and looks like no one got rejected by the MRT like me and had to go back home to apply offshore .
It's so frustrating!


Reply With Quote
  #57 (permalink)  
Old 10-31-2015, 08:09 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 9
Users Flag! From usa

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroasianman View Post
Hi tiny07,

We are both in the same boat. I'd like to commence my studies in Feb too and I applied for my permanent visa on the 17 August. Don$t worry you are not going crazy! It happens to me too. I log into vevo almost everyday to no avail. Lets keep each other updated re our visas.

All the best.
Hi Euroasianman - it's nice to hear I'm not alone! Looks like we're in the same boat with a bit of luck things will work out in time. I'll keep you updated and let everyone know if something happens!


Reply With Quote
  #58 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2015, 03:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 51
Users Flag! From australia

11 likes received
43 likes given
Gonna post to auto-subscribe to this thread. My wife had her Subclass 309 granted in Feb 2015, so we're on the same boat as everyone here! (Unless they turn the boats back, but that's another story. :P)

__________________
>> Wife's Visa <<
Visa: Offshore Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
Nationality: Taiwanese (Low-Risk)
Applied: Online, Offshore (Taiwan)
Application Date: 24th June 2014
Police Checks: 30th September 2014
Medicals: 2nd September 2014
GRANT DATE: 25th February 2015

Thanks to YOU folks for also helping us MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Reply With Quote
  #59 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2015, 09:10 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sydney
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From australia

Hi,
i am also waiting for my 100 visa from 309 and its been more than 3 months, no CO is been assigned,


Reply With Quote
  #60 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2016, 01:09 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 45
Users Flag! From turkey

23 likes received
11 likes given
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to let you guys know that my husband received his 100 visa.

Our details:
Eligibility date: 24/06/2015
Applied: 15/07/2015
Grant date: 25/02/2016

So its been approx 8 months since eligibility. We had no contact besides replies to my emails regarding processing times.

Hope you all here some good news soon!

__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
100 permanent visa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
309/100 Partner Visa Offshore Waiting Group for Belgium/Spain Stetrk Visas and immigration 17 09-26-2016 07:30 PM
Stage 2 - permanent partner visa (Subclass 100 / 801) dancedotty Visas and immigration 3 08-07-2015 03:08 AM
Permanent Partner Visa Questions (subclass 100) simonesaccount Visas and immigration 4 05-21-2015 02:05 PM
After 19 months of waiting - PARTNER (Subclass 100) Visa sunnysmile Visas and immigration 13 01-21-2014 03:58 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:25 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com