Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) - Page 76

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree408Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) - Page 76


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #751 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2018, 11:09 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 17
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
1 likes given
Hi Aussie83,

I submitted my 309 on 14 May 2016. So I am submitting my 100 now which is more than 2 years since the submission of 309. But then, I am not sure if this is the correct thing to do because at the home affairs website, they ask if my 309 was lodged before 8 May 2016, which it was not. Thats why I selected no. And it lead me to "not eligible". So it confuses me... why 8 May 2016? It doesnt make sense to me because everyone's submission date is different. Why are they setting that date? Which leads me to another question, has there been any changes to the requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie83 View Post
soo you said no to may but expect it to be June.
so you should say yes?
proper question, when did you apply?


Reply With Quote
  #752 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2018, 11:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Victoria, AU
Posts: 242
Users Flag! From usa

93 likes received
1987 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Hi Aussie83,

I submitted my 309 on 14 May 2016. So I am submitting my 100 now which is more than 2 years since the submission of 309. But then, I am not sure if this is the correct thing to do because at the home affairs website, they ask if my 309 was lodged before 8 May 2016, which it was not. Thats why I selected no. And it lead me to "not eligible". So it confuses me... why 8 May 2016? It doesnt make sense to me because everyone's submission date is different. Why are they setting that date? Which leads me to another question, has there been any changes to the requirements?
That's quite odd! I assumed you were reading the date incorrectly because when I submitted my 801, the date was the current month/day and the year listed two years prior. Not sure why 8-5-2016 is given. Perhaps just click yes? I'm not sure what to advise. I know many members have put in their PR a whole month or two early and obviously answered "yes" to that question.


Reply With Quote
  #753 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2018, 04:33 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 17
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
1 likes given
Hi HRose313,
thanks for your reply. That pushes my confidence level abit up. I also think this is about the right time to submit stage 2 visa. My only guess for this 8 May 2018 date is that the Home Affairs office has not updated their website. This can be found in the permanent visa calculator, you can google it as I cant post the weblink here.
When I select yes for the first question, the next one appear with that 8 May date which is so strange.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #754 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2018, 10:57 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 754
Users Flag! From australia

170 likes received
40 likes given
well finally after 17 odd months 100 is granted. was paranoid after getting some request for information and having to correct them 3 times they were just going to put it on the back burner.
they sent it through to the London office for my they wife.

Skybluebrewer and HRose313 like this.

Reply With Quote
  #755 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2018, 01:12 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
Users Flag! From australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLady View Post
OMG OMG OMG!!!
My partner received his sub 100 grant just an hour ago! I am shocked and so happy its hard to explain. I thought I will jump on forum straight away and give your this news. As I am so grateful and thank you to all of you for support and updating this forum.
Special thanks to Bingxing, as it was you who gave me hope and without your news I wouldn't have done anything for the next 11 months!

Timeline:
Applied for sub 309 - 20th May 2015
Sub 309 grant - 1st February 2016
Eligibility and Application for sub 100 - 20th May 2017
SUBCLASS 100 Grant - 1st March 2018

Total waiting just over 9 months and 9 days. I cant believe it.

I have followed Bingxing and emailed Global Feedback on Monday morning (4 days we received sub 100 grant).

Let me know if you have any questions.
good luck everyone!
Hi

Congratulations on your PR

I saw your 100 grant post and hope you can provide some information.

I filled out the Global Feedback Online form and submitted on Wednesday the 13/06 and got the standard "publishing current global processing times" email on the Friday. I have logged into IMMI and still see my application status as "Received" but the processing time note has disappeared.

Is this what happened to you or anyone else?

Thank you

Application Lodge Date: 02 Aug 2015
Visa 309 Granted: 30 Mar 2016

100/801 Eligible Date: 02 Aug 2017
Second Stage Application Lodge Date: 11 Oct 2017
Visa 100 Granted: TBC


Reply With Quote
  #756 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2018, 01:36 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsl View Post
Hi

Congratulations on your PR

I saw your 100 grant post and hope you can provide some information.

I filled out the Global Feedback Online form and submitted on Wednesday the 13/06 and got the standard "publishing current global processing times" email on the Friday. I have logged into IMMI and still see my application status as "Received" but the processing time note has disappeared.

Is this what happened to you or anyone else?

Thank you

Application Lodge Date: 02 Aug 2015
Visa 309 Granted: 30 Mar 2016

100/801 Eligible Date: 02 Aug 2017
Second Stage Application Lodge Date: 11 Oct 2017
Visa 100 Granted: TBC
It happens when they update them.


Reply With Quote
  #757 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2018, 01:58 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
Users Flag! From australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybluebrewer View Post
It happens when they update them.
Did you mean it happens when they update the general processing times or update the application?

If it happens when they update the general processing times, has anyone else noticed the note disappearing from their IMMI accounts?


Reply With Quote
  #758 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2018, 02:33 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsl View Post
Did you mean it happens when they update the general processing times or update the application?

If it happens when they update the general processing times, has anyone else noticed the note disappearing from their IMMI accounts?
The processing times.


Reply With Quote
  #759 (permalink)  
Old 06-26-2018, 07:33 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 2
Users Flag! From ukraine

11 likes given
Hi everyone,

Fortunately, I received my PR visa (100) grant last night.

Applied: 23 November 2016
Visa 100 Grant: 25 June 2018
19 months and 2 days

Good luck to everyone, try to be patient.


Reply With Quote
  #760 (permalink)  
Old 06-26-2018, 08:18 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 21
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Congratulations dear! When did you received you're 309? Did you applied in Delhi India or another country?


Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
100 permanent visa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
309/100 Partner Visa Offshore Waiting Group for Belgium/Spain Stetrk Visas and immigration 17 09-26-2016 07:30 PM
Stage 2 - permanent partner visa (Subclass 100 / 801) dancedotty Visas and immigration 3 08-07-2015 03:08 AM
Permanent Partner Visa Questions (subclass 100) simonesaccount Visas and immigration 4 05-21-2015 02:05 PM
After 19 months of waiting - PARTNER (Subclass 100) Visa sunnysmile Visas and immigration 13 01-21-2014 03:58 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com