Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) - Page 90

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree408Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) - Page 90


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #891 (permalink)  
Old 10-08-2018, 11:21 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 36
Please update your flag here .

9 likes received
Hello everyone

If somebody have a experience,
please tell me after further assessment how long it will be take the desion.

Thanks in advance


Reply With Quote
  #892 (permalink)  
Old 10-08-2018, 11:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amii View Post
I just called immigration and asked the same question I asked u if it affects his visa and u know they said no it dosnt but better to do it don’t want to risk it
Not submitting the required information won't affect the visa he's on until they refuse the Stage 2 and cancel the visa he's on. If you're lucky, they'll contact him saying he has to get it in because they're trying to finalize it but seeing how they already have contacted him and told him to do it, there is a risk they'd just refuse it.

Why anyone would risk a hefty application fee and process that can take 2-4 years to get through just because they don't feel like taking time out of their day to submit required evidence is beyond me.

I submitted everything and my Stage 2 was assessed in 25 days. 25 days after eligibility. So yeah, if I were him, I'd get it all in on or before eligibility. Just because wait times are long doesn't mean they can't pick up the case at any time and make a decision.


Reply With Quote
  #893 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2018, 11:12 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 12
Users Flag! From australia

3 likes received
10 likes given
My partner and I are in shock... he checked his email today and saw an immi grant email. Feeling very lucky but sad for those of you who are still waiting! Hard to see logic in the process.

Timeline:
06/08/2016 - applied first stage through Madrid office (decision ready application)
20/02/2017 - first stage granted
06/08/2018 - second stage eligible
19/08/2018 - all proof submitted (decision ready application)
09/10/2018 - 100 visa granted.

My partner is French, we have been together for over four years, and have lived together for almost three years.

Our visa was decision-ready with everything annotated, split into 4 PDFs with page numbers, contents pages and introduction at the beginning of each PDF. He also uploaded AFP check pretty much straight away on the off chance it would get looked at within a year. Probably all over kill, but I'm grateful we got the golden email. We followed this forum very closely.

Crossing my fingers for improved processing times for everyone.

Skybluebrewer likes this.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #894 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2018, 06:19 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 36
Users Flag! From australia

8 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Anna View Post
My partner and I are in shock... he checked his email today and saw an immi grant email. Feeling very lucky but sad for those of you who are still waiting! Hard to see logic in the process.

Timeline:
06/08/2016 - applied first stage through Madrid office (decision ready application)
20/02/2017 - first stage granted
06/08/2018 - second stage eligible
19/08/2018 - all proof submitted (decision ready application)
09/10/2018 - 100 visa granted.

My partner is French, we have been together for over four years, and have lived together for almost three years.

Our visa was decision-ready with everything annotated, split into 4 PDFs with page numbers, contents pages and introduction at the beginning of each PDF. He also uploaded AFP check pretty much straight away on the off chance it would get looked at within a year. Probably all over kill, but I'm grateful we got the golden email. We followed this forum very closely.

Crossing my fingers for improved processing times for everyone.
Congrats finally received the grant and it’s all over

M.Anna likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #895 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2018, 06:28 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 36
Users Flag! From australia

8 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybluebrewer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amii View Post
I just called immigration and asked the same question I asked u if it affects his visa and u know they said no it dosnt but better to do it don’t want to risk it
Not submitting the required information won't affect the visa he's on until they refuse the Stage 2 and cancel the visa he's on. If you're lucky, they'll contact him saying he has to get it in because they're trying to finalize it but seeing how they already have contacted him and told him to do it, there is a risk they'd just refuse it.

Why anyone would risk a hefty application fee and process that can take 2-4 years to get through just because they don't feel like taking time out of their day to submit required evidence is beyond me.

I submitted everything and my Stage 2 was assessed in 25 days. 25 days after eligibility. So yeah, if I were him, I'd get it all in on or before eligibility. Just because wait times are long doesn't mean they can't pick up the case at any time and make a decision.
I went to two migration agents and asked if I can submit the application after the eligibility date would it affect his stage two and they said u can submit it after a month or two no more then that. Nothing will happen if submitted after that.

I’m not saying that I don’t have time to do it I’m going to do it once I get my laptop delivered and printer/scanner /photocopier all in one delivered and will do it ASAP.

In the mean time I’m collecting all my evidence and documents.

Even it means that I have to stay up all night to do it I will try my best to submit before eligible date or just a few days after. Not risking anything.


Can I apply for the AFP now and how to obtain it online

Thx


Reply With Quote
  #896 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 100
Users Flag! From australia

14 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Anna View Post
My partner and I are in shock... he checked his email today and saw an immi grant email. Feeling very lucky but sad for those of you who are still waiting! Hard to see logic in the process.

Timeline:
06/08/2016 - applied first stage through Madrid office (decision ready application)
20/02/2017 - first stage granted
06/08/2018 - second stage eligible
19/08/2018 - all proof submitted (decision ready application)
09/10/2018 - 100 visa granted.

My partner is French, we have been together for over four years, and have lived together for almost three years.

Our visa was decision-ready with everything annotated, split into 4 PDFs with page numbers, contents pages and introduction at the beginning of each PDF. He also uploaded AFP check pretty much straight away on the off chance it would get looked at within a year. Probably all over kill, but I'm grateful we got the golden email. We followed this forum very closely.

Crossing my fingers for improved processing times for everyone.
Congratulations!! That is great news!!!!!
Decision was made so quickly for you guys.

Can you tell us what sort of evidence you submitted? And how much volume it was? When you say decision ready, it was with AFP certificate and 888 forms?

Thanks!!

M.Anna likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #897 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2018, 12:14 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 12
Users Flag! From australia

3 likes received
10 likes given
Thank you! We are both on cloud 9! And just I found at literately on the same afternoon that I landed my dream job. Can't believe it. Just hoping the world starts smiling on everybody who is waiting in the same way!

AFPs and stat decs provided with all the other evidence. My partner has been supporting me financially for the last 18 months while I completed my degree, so I think that may have worked in our favour? IDK.

I followed the "Half the clothes" blog pretty closely and bought her mock-up visa- used for both applications. I doubled up on evidence in some categories because we felt it was relevant. We also annotated our bank accounts with a legend so that the case officer could see transactions related to each of the categories. We also uploaded a letter addressed to "case officer" to introduce ourselves and provide a total breakdown of the evidence (everything listed below). The only things we uploaded separately to the four categories were things like the stat decs, the AFP check, identity documents, my stat dec. For example, we did not upload photos in their own PDF - these were included in the "social aspects of relationship" PDF. And for the stat decs, we uploaded them separately but also uploaded in the four primary PDFs when appropriate (for example, we provided them in "social aspects of relationship" PDF, and provided two stat decs from my sisters in "nature of commitment" PDF). So we had three stat decs in total. I hope that all makes sense.


Like I said, a migration agent would probably tell us what we did was overkill and the case officer may have ignored these extra details, but I guess we'll never know.


Evidence provided...

Financial aspects of relationship
• Applicant's 2016/2017 tax return (Sponsor cited as spouse)
• Sponsor's 2016/2017 tax return (Applicant cited as spouse)
• Applicant's 2017/2018 tax return (Sponsor cited as spouse)
• Sponsor's 2017/2018 tax return (Applicant cited as spouse)
• Contract for our joint bank account in Australia
• Our annotated joint bank statements (18 months of statements)
• Applicant's annotated bank statements
• Sponsor's bank statements (not annotated)
• Joint Bills for our home (electricity, water, gas, internet)

Nature of household
• Bank declaration showing proof of residence when we were house sitting.
• Statutory Declaration by family friend saying we stayed in her house.
• Rental contract for our current home
• Bond receipt for our current home
• Australian Driver’s licenses showing same address
• Joint electricity bills at same address
• Joint hot water bills at same address
• Joint internet bills at same address
• Bills water bills at same address
• Our joint bank account statements- with the legend “NH” for
all transactions related to Nature of Household (Eg: household groceries, bills, rent)
• Our Ambulance family membership
• Emails addressed to both of us (from real estate agent etc)

Social aspects of relationship
• Selected social media posts of us together (with date clearly displayed)
• Social media post for our 4 year anniversary
• Family Wedding together: Photos, a social media post & a thank you note
• Photos of us with family and friends (2017)
• Photos of us with family and friends (2018)
• Ongoing group Facebook messages with our families, respectively (we have one for my family and one for his)
• Social media screenshots of mutual friends, taken from sponsor’s Facebook profile
• Details of a charity hike sponsor did with our brother in law
• Misc info from social outings: a festival, tickets applicant bought for sponsor & her friends to go to a play, a group message with our friends, a FB event for Sponsor's birthday (joint event with form 888 witness & with Seb attending)
• Flights booked by applicant from Sydney
• Joint Travel itineraries to Europe
• 3x Form 888 Statutory Declarations
• Applicant cited as Sponsor's de facto partner on MyHealth record
• Applicant cited as Sponsor's de facto partner on Centrelink record
• Ambulance family membership
• Our joint bank account (using the identifier “SA” for transactions related
to the social aspects of our relationships)

Nature of commitment
• Table summary of sponsor's phone record from 2017 to 2018 (percentages of calls made to applicant each month).
• Bond receipt for our shared apartment.
• Joint lease contract
• Joint Australian bank account contract
• Applicant cited as Sponsor's de facto partner on MyHealth record
• Applicant cited as Sponsor's de facto partner on Centrelink record
• Ambulance family membership
• A page with evidence from the family wedding that we participated in
• Ongoing group Facebook messages with our families, respectively
• Joint travel itineraries to Europe (paid for by applicant)
• Recent transaction history from our joint account showing payment of flights to Europe (paid for by applicant)
• Facebook messages showing our everyday communication during our only separation (4 weeks)
• 3x stat decs
• Our joint bank account (using identifier “NC” for transactions
related to the nature of our commitment)

aussiemoving likes this.

Last edited by M.Anna; 10-10-2018 at 12:18 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #898 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2018, 08:43 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 36
Users Flag! From australia

8 likes received
Hey All

I’m in the middle of applying online for my husbands second stage of visa 100 his elibility is this month October 26th 2018

i have two questions

does this applicant have a national identity card yes or no

Does this applicant have other identity documents yes or no

those documents can it include his birth certificate and his international licence

Or has to be the same as what I had written on the forms from stage 1

 can I fill out the application in block letters 


Reply With Quote
  #899 (permalink)  
Old 10-15-2018, 03:03 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1
Please update your flag here .

309/100 Timeline

Hi all,

I've been a long follower of this and other forums and am in the queue for my subclass 100 visa. I thought I'd share my timeline and see if anybody is around the same time as me.

Applied offshore, UK office:

Applied 309/100: 28/09/2016
Medical and police checks requested: 10/02/2017
309 Grant: 07/04/2017
--
Contacted via automatic e-mail to apply for subclass 100: 28/08/2018
Application submitted for 100: 31/08/2018
All documents for subclass 100 loaded: 11/10/2018
Current status: Further Assessment

Now we wait...


Reply With Quote
  #900 (permalink)  
Old 10-17-2018, 02:27 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 24
Users Flag! From bangladesh

2 likes received
2 likes given
Got the grant today after submitted all docs last week, looks like they are becoming so quick. All the best to everyone

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
100 permanent visa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
309/100 Partner Visa Offshore Waiting Group for Belgium/Spain Stetrk Visas and immigration 17 09-26-2016 07:30 PM
Stage 2 - permanent partner visa (Subclass 100 / 801) dancedotty Visas and immigration 3 08-07-2015 03:08 AM
Permanent Partner Visa Questions (subclass 100) simonesaccount Visas and immigration 4 05-21-2015 02:05 PM
After 19 months of waiting - PARTNER (Subclass 100) Visa sunnysmile Visas and immigration 13 01-21-2014 03:58 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:06 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com