Partner Visa - Moscow Waiting Room - Page 7

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree19Likes

Partner Visa - Moscow Waiting Room - Page 7


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #61 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2016, 08:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 194
Users Flag! From zimbabwe

28 likes received
5 likes given
By the way, here's a full list of the stuff we've submitted, in case it lights up a bulb in anyone's head to submit the same kind of stuff
In order to keep the upload limit low, we uploaded all relationship sections in one pdf such as:
Statements from us, signed and dated
Financial part: bank statements highlighted according to the statement we submitted with it, cross referenced with receipts. We both are vegans so we are lucky enough to have receipts from indie vegan shops and stuff where we specially order stuff. So if you have special interests such as cars, video games, yoga, anything... show receipts/other evidence of you sharing this interest.
We don't have any assets like houses together or even a joint bank account as it is illegal in Russia lmao so we had to do stuff like this to show financial commitment.
Nature of household: a statement from us stating how we do the housework, how our day works along with our written out daily schedule which we have on the mirror stating chores, exercise, study. My husband's mother's statement supplements this by saying she lets us live in her home while we cook and clean.
Also included mail sent to me at this address which my husband is registered to.
Social context: photos, but not many. We are due to upload more. Statements from my husband's sister and mother. Signed, dated with ID.
Two additional form 888s from my friends. We are due to add probably two more. That's 6 statements in total.
Membership at the same AFL club, North Melbourne (don't hate us cause you ain't us!)
Nature of commitment: skype stats from the month we were apart after meeting for the first time irl, but we are preparing to add everything from when we first met online.
Added myself to the overseas AEC roll and submitted that, also declared myself married and living here to Centrelink

Also, we are due to add:
Wills, we are in the process of learning how to make them legitimately
Learning about making retirement funds/superannuation funds
We have an upcoming trip to Lithuania which we will be uploading a full document dedicsted to that
Due to the fact that my husband's visa was refused, we changed our entire plans including study plans in order to stay together. I had to drop out of units in uni, will miss exams etc. So we are submitting evidence of that as commitment.

So, hopefully that gives people ideas. Or if anyone has any criticisms of the evidence we have submitted, also let me know.


  #62 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2016, 03:40 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From armenia

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerevanits View Post
Our visa has been granted!!!! In 9 months and 25 days!

We will now have to call immigration and advise them not to proceed with our sponsored tourist visa, in fact we suspect this may have had something to do with having our visa processed relatively quickly for Moscow .

Now we can plan our life in Australia together, so excited!!
Congrats!!!


  #63 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2016, 01:47 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From australia

3 likes received
16 likes given
Hi Yerevanits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerevanits View Post
Thanks! Our engagement anniversary was yesterday, so it was a pretty nice present from the Department .

Have you guys been in a defacto relationship now for 12 months? I think if you have then you would be eligible to apply for a sponsored family tourist visa.
Sorry, i missed your post asking if we had been in a defacto relationship for 12months.. i thought "defacto" means living together "continuously" for 12 months???...i have travelled to be with & live in a rented apartment together with my fiance 4 times since january 2015 to current date i'm still here in Kyrgyzstan...so its total 15months defacto..taking into consideration its 34 weeks together..these are the times...from ....January 20th to Feb 6th 2015( 3 weeks) ...&...30th March to 20th May 2015(7+ weeks)...&.. 12th October to 6th December 2015( 8 weeks)....&.... 16th January to 5th May 2016.( 15 weeks )

Does this still class as "defacto"??
Do you have to show bank account $$ & other supportive info for a "Sponsored family tourist visa"?.

Kind Regards

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Last edited by SweetCple; 04-20-2016 at 01:53 PM. Reason: extra info

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #64 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2016, 06:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 148
Users Flag! From armenia

31 likes received
15 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCple View Post
Sorry, i missed your post asking if we had been in a defacto relationship for 12months.. i thought "defacto" means living together "continuously" for 12 months???...i have travelled to be with & live in a rented apartment together with my fiance 4 times since january 2015 to current date i'm still here in Kyrgyzstan...so its total 15months defacto..taking into consideration its 34 weeks together..these are the times...from ....January 20th to Feb 6th 2015( 3 weeks) ...&...30th March to 20th May 2015(7+ weeks)...&.. 12th October to 6th December 2015( 8 weeks)....&.... 16th January to 5th May 2016.( 15 weeks )

Does this still class as "defacto"??
Do you have to show bank account $$ & other supportive info for a "Sponsored family tourist visa"?.

Kind Regards
This is what it says on the website

"If you are living in a de facto relationship: independent evidence that you have been in the relationship for at least 12 months (for example, joint bank account statements or billing accounts in joint names)."

So I think if you are living together now then you could apply, if you are not living together it might be more difficult to prove.

I think it is probably worth applying, it is only $135 which is nothing compared to the $6800 partner visa. The worst they can do is refuse you, but then at least you will know you have tried all avenues.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #65 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2016, 06:32 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From australia

3 likes received
16 likes given
Hi Yerevanits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerevanits View Post
This is what it says on the website

"If you are living in a de facto relationship: independent evidence that you have been in the relationship for at least 12 months (for example, joint bank account statements or billing accounts in joint names)."

So I think if you are living together now then you could apply, if you are not living together it might be more difficult to prove.
Hi Yerevanits...We applied for Tourist Visa twice and got refused going back 6 months ago...but No we're not living together permanent as i can only stay 60 day maximum in Kyrgyzstan with her (country rules), so what i did this time to stay longer was we took a side trip to TURKEY together & my 60days started again in her country(Kyrgyzstan)....As far as joint bank accounts or billing accounts back in Australia we don't have because banks need my fiance to be in Australia....a foreigner canot create a bank account in Australia unless they are there to sign documents & give Identification....saying that, we do have the Apartment rental contracts in both names here in Kyrgyzstan...so maybe this will help satisfy that side of things???
Does the Sponsored Visa require i prove financially with $$$$ in the bank?..or my fiance has to have money in a bank acount?..i as being the sponsor can only prove i have a permanent job in Oz for past 7 years & have a rental property i've been stable in for quite a few years....

Is there any specific requirements i can look at online?
How long does Sponsored Visa allow her to stay in Australia?
Does it go against her for her Prospective Marriage Visa (fiance) if it was refused?
Kind Regards

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #66 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2016, 06:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 148
Users Flag! From armenia

31 likes received
15 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCple View Post
Hi Yerevanits...We applied for Tourist Visa twice and got refused going back 6 months ago...but No we're not living together permanent as i can only stay 60 day maximum in Kyrgyzstan with her (country rules), so what i did this time to stay longer was we took a side trip to TURKEY together & my 60days started again in her country(Kyrgyzstan)....As far as joint bank accounts or billing accounts back in Australia we don't have because banks need my fiance to be in Australia....a foreigner canot create a bank account in Australia unless they are there to sign documents & give Identification....saying that, we do have the Apartment rental contracts in both names here in Kyrgyzstan...so maybe this will help satisfy that side of things???
Does the Sponsored Visa require i prove financially with $$$$ in the bank?..or my fiance has to have money in a bank acount?..i as being the sponsor can only prove i have a permanent job in Oz for past 7 years & have a rental property i've been stable in for quite a few years....

Is there any specific requirements i can look at online?
How long does Sponsored Visa allow her to stay in Australia?
Does it go against her for her Prospective Marriage Visa (fiance) if it was refused?
Kind Regards
The good thing about the sponsored family visa is it is processed in Australia. I'm not sure how strict they are on proving the relationship, it is just a tourist visa after all. You can apply for any amount of time up to a year. My wife was given 1 month stay on two occasions because that was all we asked for. A refusal for the tourist visa wouldn't go against your PMV, we were refused twice. As for finances, you just have to show you have sufficient means to support your partner while they are visiting.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #67 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2016, 12:01 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Queensland
Posts: 26
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
7 likes given
Hi all,

I have a question on how the best way to notify immi though our online account that my wife has been granted a visitor visa and will be coming for 6 months while the partner visa application is still in progress.

There's 2 options

1. Change of address

Or

2. Change of circumstances


Look forward to hearing from you

Cheers
Mike

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #68 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2016, 02:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 148
Users Flag! From armenia

31 likes received
15 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael81 View Post
Hi all,

I have a question on how the best way to notify immi though our online account that my wife has been granted a visitor visa and will be coming for 6 months while the partner visa application is still in progress.

There's 2 options

1. Change of address

Or

2. Change of circumstances


Look forward to hearing from you

Cheers
Mike
Our agent previously advised us to use the change of address option.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

  #69 (permalink)  
Old 05-15-2016, 09:35 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From armenia

1 likes received
Hi all
I have been granted the visitor visa and the partner visa on the same day 😊
Good luck and patience to everyone


  #70 (permalink)  
Old 05-15-2016, 10:34 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Queensland
Posts: 26
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
7 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elak View Post
Hi all
I have been granted the visitor visa and the partner visa on the same day 😊
Good luck and patience to everyone

Wow congratulations that's great news

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room Jmac01 Visas and immigration 4535 Yesterday 02:19 PM
PMV/Partner Visa from Cairo - Waiting Room... Sydney Visas and immigration 1671 05-05-2020 11:39 AM
Offshore waiting room - who is waiting more than a year? sunnysmile Visas and immigration 373 04-16-2015 11:01 AM
I've just apply thanks everyone for all the help now on the waiting room! Ian_G Visas and immigration 3 11-06-2014 06:49 AM
Dubai Waiting Room - Partner Visa Hellen Visas and immigration 4 07-21-2014 05:37 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:21 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com