Partner Visa - Moscow Waiting Room

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree19Likes

Partner Visa - Moscow Waiting Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-07-2015, 06:27 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 147
Users Flag! From armenia

31 likes received
15 likes given
Partner Visa - Moscow Waiting Room

Hi All,

I just wanted to start a post for those waiting for Partner Visas from Moscow.
Please share any info or experiences you are having.

My wife and I lodged our partner visa at the Moscow embassy in June, still now word, and we are expecting a 10-14 month wait.

Someone has set up a useful google doc tracking the status of partner visa applications in Moscow, so please add your info here too if you are applying through Moscow. It seems like visa being granted at the moment were lodged about 9-10 months ago. And there is also a bit of surge in applications around June 2015 due to the increase in the visa application charge. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...hu0/edit#gid=0

Soviet_Koala likes this.

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-20-2015, 12:59 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 10
Users Flag! From russia

6 likes received
12 likes given
Thanks for sharing the tracking document. We added our details. Also for June 2015.

Will keep this thread updated.



  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2015, 05:12 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Queensland
Posts: 26
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
7 likes given
Hi Guys,
We are soon to submit a Partner Visa 309 for my wife who is Russian, we have a Australian Born son who is with her while the visa is processed offshore so im interested if any of you have applied for a Visitor visa and if it was successful?

Soviet_Koala likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2015, 08:35 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,875
Users Flag! From australia

1433 likes received
400 likes given
On 3 Sep 2014 we received while waiting for PMV, a Visitor Visa for my now wife and her 2 children.

We asked for 6 month multi entry visa but given 12 months multi entry from 3 Sep 2014, it also did not have a No Further Stay condition an we did not need to leave the country every 3 months as some people have to.

We had before PMV application 6 Visitor Visa's refused by Moscow, and the only way we could get a Visitor Visa was to leave a kid behind.

Soviet_Koala and Michael81 like this.

  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2015, 12:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 147
Users Flag! From armenia

31 likes received
15 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampk View Post
On 3 Sep 2014 we received while waiting for PMV, a Visitor Visa for my now wife and her 2 children.

We asked for 6 month multi entry visa but given 12 months multi entry from 3 Sep 2014, it also did not have a No Further Stay condition an we did not need to leave the country every 3 months as some people have to.

We had before PMV application 6 Visitor Visa's refused by Moscow, and the only way we could get a Visitor Visa was to leave a kid behind.
That is great you got a visitor visa after so many attempts!! How is your PMV going?

My wife has been refused a visitor visa by Moscow three times, but we have been able to get a sponsored visitor visa on two occasions now, valid for a month each.

Michael81 likes this.

  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,875
Users Flag! From australia

1433 likes received
400 likes given
PMV was granted early 2015, we are married and have partner visa now.

Is only 2 attempts as kids are also a visa now days. So we applied 3 visas (rejected), 3 again (rejected) then 2 visas approved, then 3 VISA FOR A PMV???!!!!! and then 3 Visitor again (approved).


Last edited by ampk; 12-17-2015 at 12:44 PM.

  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-19-2015, 11:06 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Queensland
Posts: 26
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
7 likes given
Hi there,
I thought that visitor visa are 3,6 and 12 month
How can they say 1 month? Seems unfair


  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-19-2015, 11:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,875
Users Flag! From australia

1433 likes received
400 likes given
When did you apply for rejected Visitor Visas? Before or after Partner application.

Had your partner been to Australia before?


  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2015, 01:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 147
Users Flag! From armenia

31 likes received
15 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampk View Post
When did you apply for rejected Visitor Visas? Before or after Partner application.

Had your partner been to Australia before?
We've had 3 refusals from Moscow embassy. First before lodging the partner visa, 2nd after lodging partner visa and being married and the 3rd was following my partners visit to Australia on a sponsored tourist visa.

She has been granted two sponsored tourist visas, we only asked for a one month stay so this is what they gave us on both occasions. We applied for the sponsored visa after the 2nd and 3rd refusals from Moscow. When they granted her sponsored visa they didn't require a bond, I assuming because we only asked for one month stay.


  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2015, 05:53 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 26
Users Flag! From uk

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerevanits View Post
Hi All,

I just wanted to start a post for those waiting for Partner Visas from Moscow.
Please share any info or experiences you are having.

My wife and I lodged our partner visa at the Moscow embassy in June, still now word, and we are expecting a 10-14 month wait.

Someone has set up a useful google doc tracking the status of partner visa applications in Moscow, so please add your info here too if you are applying through Moscow. It seems like visa being granted at the moment were lodged about 9-10 months ago. And there is also a bit of surge in applications around June 2015 due to the increase in the visa application charge. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...hu0/edit#gid=0

Guys there is a tracker here for partner visa. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope it will be of any use for u...


Last edited by Maggie-May24; 12-20-2015 at 06:25 PM. Reason: External link removed per forum rules

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room Jmac01 Visas and immigration 3402 Yesterday 02:46 AM
PMV/Partner Visa from Cairo - Waiting Room... Sydney Visas and immigration 1667 01-10-2020 04:38 AM
Offshore waiting room - who is waiting more than a year? sunnysmile Visas and immigration 373 04-16-2015 12:01 PM
I've just apply thanks everyone for all the help now on the waiting room! Ian_G Visas and immigration 3 11-06-2014 07:49 AM
Dubai Waiting Room - Partner Visa Hellen Visas and immigration 4 07-21-2014 06:37 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com