309/100 PMV Applications through Ottawa / Canada - Page 44

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree133Likes

309/100 PMV Applications through Ottawa / Canada - Page 44


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #431 (permalink)  
Old 03-20-2019, 06:38 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Canada
Posts: 15
Users Flag! From canada

5 likes received
5 likes given
Smile Yayyy Doggies!

We are in the same boat as all of you pretty well. We Applied to Ottawa July 4th 2018 and front loaded everything. RFI January 14th 2019 which we did immediately and since then only crickets!
We are also trying to time the import of our dog which of course is impossible. RNAT done. Government vet RNAT declaration done. Import Permit from BICON landed yesterday. Dog now has an official firm "not before" travel date of August 4th. We are doing all the veterinary prep stuff ourselves but hope to hire a relocation service to get him from Canada to Mickleham, and subsequently on to our NSW address after quarantine.
Medicals expire June 29th and again like everyone else, it would be really nice to get an answer so that we can sort out doggy and people shipping etc with confidence.
Good luck all and let's hope Ottawa has a flurry of approvals soon!

wembacr and Can2Aus like this.
__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #432 (permalink)  
Old 03-20-2019, 08:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 88
Users Flag! From costarica

15 likes received
18 likes given
Woof Woof

Lets have some fun while we keep waiting...

Can2Aus and C&C_QLD like this.

Reply With Quote
  #433 (permalink)  
Old 03-21-2019, 01:11 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 42
Please update your flag here .

6 likes received
Good Luck everyone! We applied on June 6th 2018 and other than asking for medical and sp40 form, we haven't heard anything. Police checks are all front loaded.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #434 (permalink)  
Old 03-21-2019, 09:05 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razman1 View Post
Good Luck everyone! We applied on June 6th 2018 and other than asking for medical and sp40 form, we haven't heard anything. Police checks are all front loaded.
Well I may have goofed up!! Back in January a CO asked for the SP40 form, I submitted it via Immi and I had to select the button on the bottom of IMMI "I confirm I have provided the information as requested" which isn't always available but was that day.

The email said reply back within 14 days or a decision could be made without the information. I've emailed the CO with the information explain what happened so I'm hoping its all good after that.


Reply With Quote
  #435 (permalink)  
Old 03-22-2019, 03:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 65
Please update your flag here .

7 likes received
26 likes given
Seems like there are a flurry of partner visa's being granted over on the Washington D.C forum post, really hoping we start to hear the same good news here soon!

wembacr likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #436 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Hi all,
Just read through A LOT of posts, not sure if it has made me more or less anxious about visa waiting times but at least it's nice to know we're not alone.
Our info FYI
My partner (Canadian) applied 23rd August 2018
Submitted all requested documents by end of Jan 2019
...and now we are just waiting.

Has anyone else uploaded some updates to their docs as time goes on (like evidence while apart etc)?


Reply With Quote
  #437 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2019, 04:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 65
Please update your flag here .

7 likes received
26 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2qld View Post
Hi all,
Just read through A LOT of posts, not sure if it has made me more or less anxious about visa waiting times but at least it's nice to know we're not alone.
Our info FYI
My partner (Canadian) applied 23rd August 2018
Submitted all requested documents by end of Jan 2019
...and now we are just waiting.

Has anyone else uploaded some updates to their docs as time goes on (like evidence while apart etc)?

I too am super anxious about the wait times as we are moving by mid Oct regardless of if it comes through or not. So...eek!

We applied Sept 4, but front loaded everything so haven't been asked for any further info at this stage. We have, however uploaded some updates earlier this year, with photos of weddings, Christmas etc, as well as our current mortgage statement and a few other annual bills.


Reply With Quote
  #438 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2019, 04:33 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 42
Please update your flag here .

6 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can2Aus View Post
I too am super anxious about the wait times as we are moving by mid Oct regardless of if it comes through or not. So...eek!

We applied Sept 4, but front loaded everything so haven't been asked for any further info at this stage. We have, however uploaded some updates earlier this year, with photos of weddings, Christmas etc, as well as our current mortgage statement and a few other annual bills.
Can2Aus your moving by October regardless ? How does that work? Will that not cancel your current visa?.


Reply With Quote
  #439 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2019, 04:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 65
Please update your flag here .

7 likes received
26 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razman1 View Post
Can2Aus your moving by October regardless ? How does that work? Will that not cancel your current visa?.
.

I am the sponsor, so already a citizen, as are our children. Hopefully my husbands visa will be approved and if not we will apply for visitor visa (600). It won't cancel his 309 application, but there is a chance the 600 won't get approved. If that is the case (worst case), then he will just stay behind in Canada until the approval comes through


Reply With Quote
  #440 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 42
Please update your flag here .

6 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can2Aus View Post
.

I am the sponsor, so already a citizen, as are our children. Hopefully my husbands visa will be approved and if not we will apply for visitor visa (600). It won't cancel his 309 application, but there is a chance the 600 won't get approved. If that is the case (worst case), then he will just stay behind in Canada until the approval comes through
I hope it all works out for you Can2Aus! I hope you don't have to go the other route.

We are anxiously waiting as well! (June 6 2018) we hope to be in Melbourne by October.

Can2Aus likes this.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
309/100 Partner Visa Application from Canada YYC2BNE Visas and immigration 18 01-16-2016 02:10 AM
PMV granted, Can we convert it to 309-100 visa AlanW89 Visas and immigration 5 12-27-2015 01:15 AM
309/100 partner visa from ottawa office goldy Visas and immigration 1 03-31-2014 03:20 PM
Hello from Paulette in Ottawa, Canada pmhlb New member introductions 1 10-15-2013 06:56 AM
OTTAWA CANADA C/O require additional documents lipsmackingkiss Visas and immigration 8 04-17-2013 02:35 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com