Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   Spouse visa from Sri Lanka (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/15852-spouse-visa-sri-lanka.html)

rose2014 03-27-2015 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jujaki (Post 832649)
Mmmm... i wishhhhhh.. cant wait anymore :( :(


Hang on there, Jujaki!! you are soo close now ☺️☺️

jujaki 03-27-2015 06:35 AM

:-) :-) :-)

Nesith 04-02-2015 12:34 PM

Hi All

I am waiting for my wife's Spouse Visa as well, time lines are pretty similar

Applied on 10/08/2014 On-line

Case Officer Assigned 12/08/2014

Initial Stage Completed 08/10/2014 Indicated Time frame 8 months

Still Waiting!!!!!!

jujaki 04-02-2015 04:20 PM

Mmmmm :/ :/ :/ :(

Silva 04-05-2015 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesith (Post 840322)
Hi All

I am waiting for my wife's Spouse Visa as well, time lines are pretty similar

Applied on 10/08/2014 On-line

Case Officer Assigned 12/08/2014

Initial Stage Completed 08/10/2014 Indicated Time frame 8 months

Still Waiting!!!!!!

Hi I applied in august. Still waiting. how did you apply online? we were told cannot apply online.
thanks

jujaki 04-05-2015 02:54 AM

I think from august all applications are stuck.. y is dt? Anyways happy easter to u all .may god bless you all

Silva 04-05-2015 10:15 AM

Happy Easter to you all. Praying for a quick reply...

Nesith 04-08-2015 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silva (Post 841938)
Hi I applied in august. Still waiting. how did you apply online? we were told cannot apply online.
thanks

Hi Silva

That's not true, in fact Immigration department wants to make all applications online, I have noticed that VFS keeps lying about this as this means less people will come to their premises for those initial requirements Biometrics still have to be done at VFS, buy applying online I was able to pay the visa fees from Australia and it was also very convenient to upload documents to a central place rather than having to send my documents back to Sri Lanka, Also noticed that case officer was assigned almost straight away as I think they get notified by the system about new applications, from there onwards process is pretty similar it seems.

Online appplications can be done at Immi.gov.au using your immi account, I am not allowed to post links here yet sorry :)

Silva 04-09-2015 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesith (Post 845378)
Hi Silva

That's not true, in fact Immigration department wants to make all applications online, I have noticed that VFS keeps lying about this as this means less people will come to their premises for those initial requirements Biometrics still have to be done at VFS, buy applying online I was able to pay the visa fees from Australia and it was also very convenient to upload documents to a central place rather than having to send my documents back to Sri Lanka, Also noticed that case officer was assigned almost straight away as I think they get notified by the system about new applications, from there onwards process is pretty similar it seems.

Online appplications can be done at Immi.gov.au using your immi account, I am not allowed to post links here yet sorry :)

Thank you Nesith.

I think you and I applied in August. Hope we will get our visas soon..

jujaki 04-13-2015 04:42 AM

Hii good morning!!! Any news about our visa????


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com