Spouse visa from Sri Lanka - Page 104

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree289Likes

Spouse visa from Sri Lanka - Page 104


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1031 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2016, 07:09 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 31
Users Flag! From srilanka

2 likes received
Hi everyone
Thx for da advice john. They also advised me same as u. But i cant apply for da temporary visa coz few of my visa refused in Australia while im ther so i can only apply for permanent visa


Reply With Quote
  #1032 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2016, 10:08 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 15
Users Flag! From australia

4 likes received
1 likes given
Hi all,

Please add me in the queue. Lodged for my partner DOL: 31/8/2016 online via Australian lawyer. Medicals and Biometrics done: 5/9/2016. Hopefully he will get the grant soon. Fingers crossed.

2015

1. Deen81 - DOL 12 or 17/11/2015 - In Process

2016

2. Mandy0228 - DOL 04/01/2016 - In Process
3. Johannie - DOL 10/01/2016 - In Process
4. J.D - DOL 10/02/2016 - In Process
5. Matha - DOL 22/02/2016 - In Process
6. Akbrocks - DOL 03/03/2016 - In Process
7. John93 - DOL 18/03/2016 - In Process
8. PATA - DOL 05/05/2016 - In Process
9. Bubu1980 - DOL 25/05/2016 - In Process
10. ramiz - DOL 27/05/2016 - In Process
11. DevindaG - DOL - 07/06/2016 - In Process
12. Marigold2016 - DOL - 31/8/2016 - In Process


Reply With Quote
  #1033 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2016, 03:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 53
Users Flag! From srilanka

6 likes received
10 likes given
Good luck and showers of blessings to all applicants in the queue��


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1034 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2016, 03:59 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 31
Users Flag! From srilanka

2 likes received
Hi all
I have a question. After initial assessment complete and transfer it to senior case officer how long its gona be take to process. May be ths is silly question but just ask and they were like complete application recived as well.
Thx


Reply With Quote
  #1035 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2016, 04:11 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 17
Users Flag! From srilanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu1980 View Post
Hi all
I have a question. After initial assessment complete and transfer it to senior case officer how long its gona be take to process. May be ths is silly question but just ask and they were like complete application recived as well.
Thx
Hi babu 1980,

Didbyou get the email stating that you're case is being escalated to the senior case officer? If you did, please can you tell me how long it took after medical submission to get the senior case officer allocated email? I'm asking this because I too am waiting for a senior case officer to be allocated. Thank you in advance.


Reply With Quote
  #1036 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2016, 04:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 83
Users Flag! From srilanka

5 likes received
30 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu1980 View Post
Hi all
I have a question. After initial assessment complete and transfer it to senior case officer how long its gona be take to process. May be ths is silly question but just ask and they were like complete application recived as well.
Thx
Hi Bubu1980

I think its depend on our luck, because we all has given complete documents as per our knowledge . When we submit our application we are normally giving all the documents as per the checklist. After that CO request some additional document ,that also we have given and waiting different time frame up to now . I mean some are waiting 7 months , 8 months .
So its very difficult to tell. All in CO hands.

PATA


Reply With Quote
  #1037 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2016, 05:30 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 31
Users Flag! From srilanka

2 likes received
Hi all
I submited my medicals first week of june not sure exact date. And they request communication history and submit last week of june. Then i got a call frm department and asking about my marrage certificate coz it took some time to process in Australia coz I married there. So same day they asking marrage certificate they interviewed me through da pho abt 15 to 20 mins. So I submit my marrage certificate August first week. So my wife was planned everything to come to sri lanka visit me and family last week. But unfortunately her dad passed away and last week. Then my agent request ny favour they can do to me to go there and help to her family. Then after they reply him they can't bring my file up and do a favour coz its not fair to others in da que and same email they said initial assessment done and send it to senior officer to progress
And recived completed application


Reply With Quote
  #1038 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2016, 05:39 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 17
Users Flag! From srilanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu1980 View Post
Hi all
I submited my medicals first week of june not sure exact date. And they request communication history and submit last week of june. Then i got a call frm department and asking about my marrage certificate coz it took some time to process in Australia coz I married there. So same day they asking marrage certificate they interviewed me through da pho abt 15 to 20 mins. So I submit my marrage certificate August first week. So my wife was planned everything to come to sri lanka visit me and family last week. But unfortunately her dad passed away and last week. Then my agent request ny favour they can do to me to go there and help to her family. Then after they reply him they can't bring my file up and do a favour coz its not fair to others in da que and same email they said initial assessment done and send it to senior officer to progress
And recived completed application

Thanx Bubu1980 for the information. Now I can atleast have a general idea of how long to stay. Good luck with your grant


Reply With Quote
  #1039 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2016, 07:15 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 172
Users Flag! From srilanka

23 likes received
9 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu1980 View Post
Hi all
I have a question. After initial assessment complete and transfer it to senior case officer how long its gona be take to process. May be ths is silly question but just ask and they were like complete application recived as well.
Thx
After the application has been transferred to the senior officer it is listed with other applications according to your DOL.

So the grants are also given as per the DOL. In some cases however, grants were given earlier.

(As per the posts i found on the forum)

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #1040 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 172
Users Flag! From srilanka

23 likes received
9 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by pata View Post
Hi Bubu1980

I think its depend on our luck, because we all has given complete documents as per our knowledge . When we submit our application we are normally giving all the documents as per the checklist. After that CO request some additional document ,that also we have given and waiting different time frame up to now . I mean some are waiting 7 months , 8 months .
So its very difficult to tell. All in CO hands.

PATA
And also as i read somewhere the person who request the extra documents might not be our CO. There were few cases mentioned where the documents requested by one person and the allocated CO was another.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
partner visa 309/100, partner visa 801, sri lanka, sri lankan

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PMV/SPOUSE Visa - Sri Lanka - Age Difference morehitz Visas and immigration 14 04-30-2015 06:09 PM
spouse visa gagandeep Visas and immigration 0 08-13-2012 01:49 AM
Lodged Spouse and Tourist visa same day (spouse first) maggiedixon New member introductions 8 04-24-2012 04:30 AM
Potential Spouse Visa or Spouse Visa? unsure Visas and immigration 2 03-29-2012 03:43 AM
Spouse visa pepper New member introductions 0 01-21-2012 07:17 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:47 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com