Spouse visa from Sri Lanka - Page 193

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree289Likes

Spouse visa from Sri Lanka - Page 193


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1921 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2018, 01:38 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 32
Users Flag! From srilanka

2 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by sash100 View Post
Guys! I got my visa..sorry about letting you guys know late.. I believe the reason I got it early is because I gave everything they asked for and kept them posted on our relationship like every two weeks. Make sure you provide each and every document they request you to provide and be precise and clear! If you need any help, let me know..
Awesome Sash.. so happy for you. Congratulations..!!!


Reply With Quote
  #1922 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2018, 02:13 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 20
Users Flag! From srilanka

4 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lak2018 View Post
Awesome Sash.. so happy for you. Congratulations..!!!
Thank you Lak2018,

I am sure yours will always be granted soon once the further info is provided accordingly. Keep your hopes up! everything will be just fine..


Reply With Quote
  #1923 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2018, 10:00 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 18
Users Flag! From srilanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash100 View Post
Guys! I got my visa..sorry about letting you guys know late.. I believe the reason I got it early is because I gave everything they asked for and kept them posted on our relationship like every two weeks. Make sure you provide each and every document they request you to provide and be precise and clear! If you need any help, let me know..
Congratulations sash. It feels really good to see the visas being granted. So happy for you. Mine is over 10 months now. Hoping it will be granted soon.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1924 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2018, 03:43 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 20
Users Flag! From srilanka

4 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by awaitingsoon View Post
Congratulations sash. It feels really good to see the visas being granted. So happy for you. Mine is over 10 months now. Hoping it will be granted soon.
Thank you awaitingsoon, your will also be granted soon, hope you dropped them an email if all evidences they requested are provided.


Reply With Quote
  #1925 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2018, 05:03 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 18
Users Flag! From srilanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awaitingsoon View Post
Congratulations sash. It feels really good to see the visas being granted. So happy for you. Mine is over 10 months now. Hoping it will be granted soon.
Thank you awaitingsoon, your will also be granted soon, hope you dropped them an email if all evidences they requested are provided.
I have no way of dropping an email as I've applied through an agent. They are the ones handling everything. We have given them all the documents requested. So now its just praying and waiting. 🙁


Reply With Quote
  #1926 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2018, 06:04 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 42
Users Flag! From srilanka

2 likes received
8 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by sash100 View Post
Guys! I got my visa..sorry about letting you guys know late.. I believe the reason I got it early is because I gave everything they asked for and kept them posted on our relationship like every two weeks. Make sure you provide each and every document they request you to provide and be precise and clear! If you need any help, let me know..
Happy for you. Congratulations


Reply With Quote
  #1927 (permalink)  
Old 10-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 49
Users Flag! From australia

3 likes received
9 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by sash100 View Post
Guys! I got my visa..sorry about letting you guys know late.. I believe the reason I got it early is because I gave everything they asked for and kept them posted on our relationship like every two weeks. Make sure you provide each and every document they request you to provide and be precise and clear! If you need any help, let me know..
@sash110; did you have a Sri Lankan passport for European, American or Canadian passport?

I ask because most applicants from so called "low risk" countries (Europe, Canada, US, UK) usually get their visa in approximately 3 months


Reply With Quote
  #1928 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:17 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
Please update your flag here .

Hi everyone,
I lodged my partner visa 309 on 10 June 2018 from srilanka.
Granted today, 22 Oct 2018.
thought of informing you about my timelines, thinking it will be useful for you guys.
I met my husband on 2015. Married on 2018 May. we provided all requested details and evidences and applied visa online through immiaccount.

Got the first correspondence on 25 Sep 2018 regarding the Police clearance report (Sri Lanka) of the sponsor. Submitted it on 10 Oct 2018. Also we uploaded other latest evidence of our relationship as well ona14 Oct 2018. Then on 22 Oct 2018, sent an email asking about the status of the visa and same day afternoon I received the Visa granted email, which I least expected this early. My waiting time was 134 days.

So all you guys who are waiting for the visa grant, do contact them and inquire about the status through emails.

Good luck everyone-


Reply With Quote
  #1929 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:30 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 32
Users Flag! From srilanka

2 likes received
2 likes given
It's been so quiet since last post. Has anyone got any update..? Any good news?


Reply With Quote
  #1930 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:32 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 32
Users Flag! From srilanka

2 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thari.yash View Post
Hi everyone,
I lodged my partner visa 309 on 10 June 2018 from srilanka.
Granted today, 22 Oct 2018.
thought of informing you about my timelines, thinking it will be useful for you guys.
I met my husband on 2015. Married on 2018 May. we provided all requested details and evidences and applied visa online through immiaccount.

Got the first correspondence on 25 Sep 2018 regarding the Police clearance report (Sri Lanka) of the sponsor. Submitted it on 10 Oct 2018. Also we uploaded other latest evidence of our relationship as well ona14 Oct 2018. Then on 22 Oct 2018, sent an email asking about the status of the visa and same day afternoon I received the Visa granted email, which I least expected this early. My waiting time was 134 days.

So all you guys who are waiting for the visa grant, do contact them and inquire about the status through emails.

Good luck everyone-<img src="http://www.australiaforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smile" class="inlineimg" />
Congratulations..!!! So nice to hear the news. I just posted a note asking for any updates and got this. Wish you all the best. Thanks for sharing the good news with us.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
partner visa 309/100, partner visa 801, sri lanka, sri lankan

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PMV/SPOUSE Visa - Sri Lanka - Age Difference morehitz Visas and immigration 14 04-30-2015 06:09 PM
spouse visa gagandeep Visas and immigration 0 08-13-2012 01:49 AM
Lodged Spouse and Tourist visa same day (spouse first) maggiedixon New member introductions 8 04-24-2012 04:30 AM
Potential Spouse Visa or Spouse Visa? unsure Visas and immigration 2 03-29-2012 03:43 AM
Spouse visa pepper New member introductions 0 01-21-2012 07:17 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com