Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   Spouse visa from Sri Lanka (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/15852-spouse-visa-sri-lanka.html)

jujaki 03-17-2015 08:53 AM

Tisha.. r u married?? Or goin to gt married??

rose2014 03-17-2015 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jujaki (Post 820026)
Tisha.. r u married?? Or goin to gt married??


jujaki, yes she is married. she said so, in her prev msg. her husband is a PR holder :)

jujaki 03-17-2015 09:14 AM

Oh i dint c it.. mmm.. then y differnt process time :/

Tisha 03-17-2015 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jujaki (Post 820106)
Oh i dint c it.. mmm.. then y differnt process time :/

is 10 months the usual time for senior officer review?

my file was progressed to the next stage in two months (Application 20th Nov, put to the senior officer 28th Jan, i.e. within two months), whereas i guess others have got the mail within about a month. Could that be the difference?

rose2014 03-17-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tisha (Post 820202)
is 10 months the usual time for senior officer review? my file was progressed to the next stage in two months (Application 20th Nov, put to the senior officer 28th Jan, i.e. within two months), whereas i guess others have got the mail within about a month. Could that be the difference?


have no idea! this whole process is making my head in!!! :(((

jujaki 03-17-2015 12:46 PM

Until u submit all the documents it wnt go to senior officer. Once u submit the PC it has gone to senior officer. I gave ma PC in 2 weeks. Dtz y 1month for me

Tisha 03-18-2015 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jujaki (Post 820394)
Until u submit all the documents it wnt go to senior officer. Once u submit the PC it has gone to senior officer. I gave ma PC in 2 weeks. Dtz y 1month for me

ok got it.. all best you too.. let's hope for a speedy processing, and will keep you two in the loop on the status of the application

jujaki 03-18-2015 05:01 AM

Good luck to u too dear.. lets hope for the best :)

ninjagal 03-23-2015 08:12 AM

Partner visa wait
 
Hi Visa lodged on 02/10/2014
Medicals on 10/10/2014

We submitted for Partner visa and have not heard anything beyond this from AHC.

Did anyone who lodged their applications in October or around that time receive any feedback? pls respond the wait is killing.:confused::confused::confused:

rose2014 03-23-2015 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjagal (Post 828018)
Hi Visa lodged on 02/10/2014 Medicals on 10/10/2014 We submitted for Partner visa and have not heard anything beyond this from AHC. Did anyone who lodged their applications in October or around that time receive any feedback? pls respond the wait is killing.:confused::confused::confused:


Hi Ninjagal,

There are 4 ppl , including you, waiting now, for the grant!! Jujaki, applied in august, still waiting. I applied in september, and got assigned to final queue in november, still waiting. And then Tisha applied in November, and got assigned to final queue in january 2015!

So we are all waiting and yes, the wait is killing us all! Have you been assigned to the final queue? and if so, in your email, did it say, within how many months, ur app will be reviewed??

keep in touch! nice to hear from you !!


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com