Berlin Embassy Processing Time - Page 185

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1596Likes

Berlin Embassy Processing Time - Page 185


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1841 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2015, 10:19 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From poland

7 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLady View Post
Hello everyone,

I've just wanted to say that we have applied for sub 309/100 yesterday that means 20 May 2015 online. Berlin office.
So if anyone is applying in similar time welcome to keep in touch and we can support each other.
Thank you
Hi there,

Good to hear there are more people applying from PL!
I've applied for the sub 309/100 on the 24th of Feb 2015 online.
On the 31 of March I've received an email from my CO that they have all the information they need and will contact me again when they are ready to finalise the visa.
So now we just have to wait!

Let me know how your applications are going!

PinkLady likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #1842 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2015, 10:46 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 143
Users Flag! From australia

54 likes received
169 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy90 View Post
Hi there,

Good to hear there are more people applying from PL!
I've applied for the sub 309/100 on the 24th of Feb 2015 online.
On the 31 of March I've received an email from my CO that they have all the information they need and will contact me again when they are ready to finalise the visa.
So now we just have to wait!

Let me know how your applications are going!
Great to hear that we are not alone
So far 5 days for us ... Probably the slowest 5 days...


Reply With Quote
  #1843 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2015, 10:54 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From poland

7 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLady View Post
Great to hear that we are not alone
So far 5 days for us ... Probably the slowest 5 days...
I can imagine! After I paid, I was checking my immi account everyday
Well, I think you'll get some information in about a month or two.
I saw they are looking for interns in the Berlin embassy but I doubt it means anything for us... December is the earliest I'd expect to hear anything from them.
By the way, have you heard that from the 1st of July the partner visa (applied from outside of Aus) price will increase... 50%!


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1844 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2015, 11:15 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 143
Users Flag! From australia

54 likes received
169 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy90 View Post
I can imagine! After I paid, I was checking my immi account everyday
Well, I think you'll get some information in about a month or two.
I saw they are looking for interns in the Berlin embassy but I doubt it means anything for us... December is the earliest I'd expect to hear anything from them.
By the way, have you heard that from the 1st of July the partner visa (applied from outside of Aus) price will increase... 50%!
Omg the same checking my immi account everyday like I am looking for some miracle.
Wish you all the best, hopefully you hear from them in December than.
I've seen on this forum earlier someone has been granted after 7 months so fingers crossed.

I am not sure what will happen from 1st July but I presume that might be the truth as they always make changes at that time.
I am wondering what about waiting time. Now it's 10-14, will it change? Hmm ...

Addy90 likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #1845 (permalink)  
Old 05-27-2015, 10:43 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From poland

7 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLady View Post
Omg the same checking my immi account everyday like I am looking for some miracle.
Wish you all the best, hopefully you hear from them in December than.
I've seen on this forum earlier someone has been granted after 7 months so fingers crossed.

I am not sure what will happen from 1st July but I presume that might be the truth as they always make changes at that time.
I am wondering what about waiting time. Now it's 10-14, will it change? Hmm ...
Thanks a lot! Fingers crossed for you too!
I doubt that the official waiting time will change but we'll see.

Is your partner with you in PL or are you based elsewhere?
We are both in Poland and he can't wait to go back home...


Reply With Quote
  #1846 (permalink)  
Old 05-27-2015, 11:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 143
Users Flag! From australia

54 likes received
169 likes given
At least you are together. My partner is in Australia and I am in Poland.
We miss each other so much, we have been together 4 years and have never been separated for more than 5 days.
We are planning to meet soon, maybe New Zealand. Will see.
Are you going to be in Poland the whole time?

K&k likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #1847 (permalink)  
Old 05-27-2015, 11:55 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From poland

7 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLady View Post
At least you are together. My partner is in Australia and I am in Poland.
We miss each other so much, we have been together 4 years and have never been separated for more than 5 days.
We are planning to meet soon, maybe New Zealand. Will see.
Are you going to be in Poland the whole time?
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that!
Yes, we are going to stay here together until we both can go back.
He's been here with me for a 1,5 year now, very proud of him!
I hope you and your partner meet asap!

PinkLady likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #1848 (permalink)  
Old 05-27-2015, 12:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 143
Users Flag! From australia

54 likes received
169 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy90 View Post
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that!
Yes, we are going to stay here together until we both can go back.
He's been here with me for a 1,5 year now, very proud of him!
I hope you and your partner meet asap!
Thank you
I will keep you updated!
Wish all the best


Reply With Quote
  #1849 (permalink)  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:48 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From poland

4 likes received
6 likes given
Hello Guys, I have a question regarding the outstanding debts to the goverment in Australia.....My partner who is going to be my sponsor has a student debt - he never worked in australia after finishing his university (worked only in Europe) - does it mean we cannot apply?
The debt is still there and there is no way it can be paid before the application......


Reply With Quote
  #1850 (permalink)  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:50 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 8
Users Flag! From poland

4 likes received
6 likes given
Hello Pink Lady,
I have a similar case and I am Polish too - could I please have a private contact with you? Thanks


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offshore Spouse Visa Processing Times at the London Embassy xomox Visas and immigration 1542 08-25-2020 07:53 AM
Philippine Embassy Visa Processing Times UPDATE Princess Visas and immigration 5 08-25-2012 08:49 AM
PMV Processing Time MArk Harrison Visas and immigration 4 10-01-2011 12:29 AM
Visa time line - Family, spouse applications (Embassy Location) augenblick Visas and immigration 2 08-15-2011 03:25 AM
Processing time now Bindi Visas and immigration 4 03-17-2011 04:45 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com