Berlin Embassy Processing Time - Page 201

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1596Likes

Berlin Embassy Processing Time - Page 201


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #2001 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2015, 09:18 PM
K&k K&k is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 83
Users Flag! From greece

19 likes received
131 likes given
Great news,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But can't help wondering whats happened with October 2014 applications ????????????????????????????


Reply With Quote
  #2002 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2015, 09:21 PM
AusIndo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 565
Users Flag! From australia

74 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgreg View Post
My Anette's PMV has just been granted today , cant believe it, we applied on the 10th Dec.
GUT GEMACHT!!! Enjoy and celebrate.


Reply With Quote
  #2003 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 61
Users Flag! From australia

33 likes received
1 likes given
thanks, my impression is that Germans get processed a bit quicker and other nationals a bit slower at Berlin

K&k likes this.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2004 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 06:45 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 12
Users Flag! From germany

6 likes received
1 likes given
Congrats Atgreg! That's awesome! Happy to check back on the forum and see another visa granted!

Daisybeth, are you able to get a working holiday visa by any chance? That way you could stay in Australia longer than on a tourist visa. That's what my partner did before his partner visa got granted.

Arianwen, sorry I took so long to respond to you. I don't get notified when there are new forum posts. My partner's CO is Anke. Hope that helps. That's all we know.

Thank you for the offshore recommendations! We have decided to fly to Vanuatu for a week (that idea came from the Fiji suggestion ). It was the cheapest and most viable option for us to fly from Qld. We are requested to stay offshore for at least 4 working days.

Fingers crossed for those of you who are still waiting and if you have any other questions just ask! X

K&k and socworkersk like this.
__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #2005 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 06:48 AM
K&k K&k is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 83
Users Flag! From greece

19 likes received
131 likes given
Beachlovesun, we have the same co!!!!!!!!!!!!


Reply With Quote
  #2006 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 10
Users Flag! From uk

3 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachLoveSun View Post
Congrats Atgreg! That's awesome! Happy to check back on the forum and see another visa granted!

Daisybeth, are you able to get a working holiday visa by any chance? That way you could stay in Australia longer than on a tourist visa. That's what my partner did before his partner visa got granted.

Arianwen, sorry I took so long to respond to you. I don't get notified when there are new forum posts. My partner's CO is Anke. Hope that helps. That's all we know.

Thank you for the offshore recommendations! We have decided to fly to Vanuatu for a week (that idea came from the Fiji suggestion ). It was the cheapest and most viable option for us to fly from Qld. We are requested to stay offshore for at least 4 working days.

Fingers crossed for those of you who are still waiting and if you have any other questions just ask! X

Thanks very much for the suggestion! However I already used my working holiday visa a few years ago. It's a shame you can only have that once!
I see with the eVisitor visa you can come and go for 12 months for 3 months at a time. I'm just hoping that my Partner Visa will be granted in the first 3 months of me being there so I don't have to leave more than once!


Reply With Quote
  #2007 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 11:17 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 32
Users Flag! From poland

18 likes received
2 likes given
Hello All,

We received our 309 Visa today. Still feeling numb after see the email

Applied 19th December. My partner is from a High Risk Country so there is no difference between Low and High countries in Berlin it seems so I have that give some hope to the other Poles that have applied.

Best of luck to everyone else.


Reply With Quote
  #2008 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 11
Users Flag! From poland

7 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmorganti View Post
Hello All,

We received our 309 Visa today. Still feeling numb after see the email

Applied 19th December. My partner is from a High Risk Country so there is no difference between Low and High countries in Berlin it seems so I have that give some hope to the other Poles that have applied.

Best of luck to everyone else.
Great news dmorganti!

To be honest i didn't know that Poland is a high risk country!

We've applied in February, let's hope it won't take long for us!

May I ask who your CO is and when you applied?

Have they given you a date you must be in Australia by?

Thanks!


Reply With Quote
  #2009 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 32
Users Flag! From poland

18 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy90 View Post
Great news dmorganti!

To be honest i didn't know that Poland is a high risk country!

We've applied in February, let's hope it won't take long for us!

May I ask who your CO is and when you applied?

Have they given you a date you must be in Australia by?

Thanks!
Thanks Addy90,

Officially Poland is a High Risk country according to the IMMI website because it is not an ETA eligible country - whatever that means. We applied on December 19th which is 8 months and 15 days in total. It is getting quicker at Berlin so it looks like most of them had leave for the whole summer.

Our CO was BJ. They have given us until the 9th February 2016 which is the same date our Police Check expires.

All the best Addy90! Yours should be around the corner then

Cant wait to go back to Oz.


Reply With Quote
  #2010 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 03:56 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 22
Users Flag! From australia

16 likes received
65 likes given
Cogratulations dmorganti! Best wishes to both of you in your new life in Australia!

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offshore Spouse Visa Processing Times at the London Embassy xomox Visas and immigration 1542 08-25-2020 07:53 AM
Philippine Embassy Visa Processing Times UPDATE Princess Visas and immigration 5 08-25-2012 08:49 AM
PMV Processing Time MArk Harrison Visas and immigration 4 10-01-2011 12:29 AM
Visa time line - Family, spouse applications (Embassy Location) augenblick Visas and immigration 2 08-15-2011 03:25 AM
Processing time now Bindi Visas and immigration 4 03-17-2011 04:45 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com