Berlin Embassy Processing Time - Page 35

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1596Likes

Berlin Embassy Processing Time - Page 35


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #341 (permalink)  
Old 02-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 785
Users Flag! From australia

229 likes received
377 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplunk View Post
I applied in August and I'm still waiting. When I applied I thought I'd have the Visa by now!!
Kaplunk...it is a theory but I think that August will be done this month. That is as long as the application has no complex issues and is not from a high risk country. Stay tuned...I am sure it will be your time soon.


Reply With Quote
  #342 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 23
Users Flag! From malta

11 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by melandabdul View Post
Kaplunk...it is a theory but I think that August will be done this month. That is as long as the application has no complex issues and is not from a high risk country. Stay tuned...I am sure it will be your time soon.
Hi Melandabdul,

Yeah looks like from some previous posts that August should be next....although I did see that people that have applied after I did who are still to be married .. have already been granted a Visa.
I've been married for 2 and half years, never been married before, no medical problems, have lived with my husband for over 5 years, I'm from Malta which is in the EU......They have all sorts of proof including wedding cards and invitations, birth and marriage certificates all original... they have my husbands work contract and our bank details........Can't think of a more straight forward case.

I'm not happy.....as this should be a first come first serve kind of process ....but clearly isn't.

__________________

Reply With Quote
  #343 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 785
Users Flag! From australia

229 likes received
377 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplunk View Post
Hi Melandabdul,

Yeah looks like from some previous posts that August should be next....although I did see that people that have applied after I did who are still to be married .. have already been granted a Visa.
I've been married for 2 and half years, never been married before, no medical problems, have lived with my husband for over 5 years, I'm from Malta which is in the EU......They have all sorts of proof including wedding cards and invitations, birth and marriage certificates all original... they have my husbands work contract and our bank details........Can't think of a more straight forward case.

I'm not happy.....as this should be a first come first serve kind of process ....but clearly isn't.
You are right but at this point it is best to focus your energy on your relationship and not on your disappointment in the system as nothing will change and it will just make you more annoyed and maybe endanger your case if you did decide to do something...again another wrong thing with the system.

So I would encourage you to wait till all of the August people have their visa and they are well and truely fully working on Sept on before making waves. They have put through a couple August people but it doesn't make sense to me why. We will hopefully see the rest of these soon and you being on of them.

Stay strong xxx


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #344 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2013, 04:03 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 78
Users Flag! From netherlands

30 likes received
9 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplunk

Hi Melandabdul,

Yeah looks like from some previous posts that August should be next....although I did see that people that have applied after I did who are still to be married .. have already been granted a Visa.
I've been married for 2 and half years, never been married before, no medical problems, have lived with my husband for over 5 years, I'm from Malta which is in the EU......They have all sorts of proof including wedding cards and invitations, birth and marriage certificates all original... they have my husbands work contract and our bank details........Can't think of a more straight forward case.

I'm not happy.....as this should be a first come first serve kind of process ....but clearly isn't.
Hi Kaplunk

Just want you to know I feel with you. I applied on 06-08 and married for 13 years ( no kids ) and from a low risk country ( the Netherlands )
So my case is straight forward as well.
Like Melandabdul said, don't waist your energy by being angry. Our time will come soon. I think we get ours this month.
Save your energy for the moment you enter aus and can start a new life with your loved one.
I had some angry moments as well. Especially when I read on forums that people from high risk countries got their visa after 3 months and we are still waiting. But I know now that its waisted energy because we can't change a thing about it. The only thing I thought was....so be it!
If I don't get a grant by the time sept applicants get theirs I will complain.
But for now I will wait and see what is happening this month. In 2 days I will reach my " 6 months point " so who knows feb will be a magic month for us .
Hang in there a bit longer and good luck!

melandabdul likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #345 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2013, 06:12 AM
sunnysmile's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 304
Users Flag! From australia

111 likes received
30 likes given
And even if you do complain your CO will tell you that every case is different and not to compare your case with others.

melandabdul likes this.
__________________
Visa: Subclass 100, Permanent Partner Visa
Visa Nationality: Croatia
Applied: Offshore, through Vienna office
Application Date: 19 June 2012
Police Checks: Submitted with Application
Medicals: Completed 03 July 2012.
VISA GRANTED: 20 January 2014 (19 months)
TO AUSTRALIA:04.04.2014.

Last edited by sunnysmile; 02-04-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #346 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2013, 10:37 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 785
Users Flag! From australia

229 likes received
377 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysmile View Post
And even if you do complain your CO will tell you that every case is different and not to compare your case with others.
Let's all wait and see and stay strong and believe in the love we have with our partners above all else.

K&k likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #347 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2013, 01:05 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 23
Users Flag! From malta

11 likes received
[QUOTE=Frutsel;79382]Hi Kaplunk

Just want you to know I feel with you. I applied on 06-08 and married for 13 years ( no kids ) and from a low risk country ( the Netherlands )

Frutsel, your case is even more obvious than mine or anyone's. 13 years!!! The system is rubbish!! I'm annoyed but I have no intention on complaining. Will only make it worse. I Guess i'm just sharing my frustrations with you people who are in the same boat.

If my case officer contacts me.......and I say IF....... I will let you guys know.

Till then I will try my best to keep positive!

melandabdul likes this.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #348 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 78
Users Flag! From netherlands

30 likes received
9 likes given
Finally....1 day before my 6 months mark I received an email with my visa grant!!!!

It's funny because after the complains about my co ( Louiseb had the same one and the same problems.) I got this email from my new co. And the same one as she got. As soon as she got the new co she has been granted her visa and so is mine now.
So in my case it was worth complaining!
Although its raining in qld now it's a sunny day for me.
Have to leave the country for 4 days. I don't know if I got approved for the 309 or for the 100 straight away. Because I saw other people who have a relation of 4 years and 5 years got the 100 and as you all know I am married for 13 years so hoping I got the 100 as well. ( It saves me money and more paperwork for the next 2 years )

Thanks a lot to all of you who listened to my complains/stories/information.
There is hope coming for August applicants! Again here is my time line:

Country : The Netherlands
Married : 13 years ( no kids )
Applied : 06-08-2012
PC : 21-08-2012
Med: 208-08-2012
Co assigned : 09-08-2012
Visa grant : 05-02-2013

Reply With Quote
  #349 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2013, 07:52 PM
CollegeGirl's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 9,033
Users Flag! From usa

4424 likes received
6268 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by frutsel View Post
finally....1 day before my 6 months mark i received an email with my visa grant!!!!

It's funny because after the complains about my co ( louiseb had the same one and the same problems.) i got this email from my new co. And the same one as she got. As soon as she got the new co she has been granted her visa and so is mine now.
So in my case it was worth complaining!
Although its raining in qld now it's a sunny day for me.
Have to leave the country for 4 days. I don't know if i got approved for the 309 or for the 100 straight away. Because i saw other people who have a relation of 4 years and 5 years got the 100 and as you all know i am married for 13 years so hoping i got the 100 as well. ( it saves me money and more paperwork for the next 2 years )

thanks a lot to all of you who listened to my complains/stories/information.
There is hope coming for august applicants! Again here is my time line:

Country : The netherlands
married : 13 years ( no kids )
applied : 06-08-2012
pc : 21-08-2012
med: 208-08-2012
co assigned : 09-08-2012
visa grant : 05-02-2013
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

__________________
Original Nationality: US
Visa #1: PMV (300) through Washington, D.C
Applied: April 2013.
Visa Granted: January 2014.
Visa #2: Subclass 820 (From PMV).
Applied: End of April 2014.
Visa Granted: Early July 2014.
Visa #3: 801 (PR)
Eligibility Date: End of April 2016 (Applied a month prior).
PR Granted: Early April 2017.

Reply With Quote
  #350 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 785
Users Flag! From australia

229 likes received
377 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frutsel View Post
Finally....1 day before my 6 months mark I received an email with my visa grant!!!!

It's funny because after the complains about my co ( Louiseb had the same one and the same problems.) I got this email from my new co. And the same one as she got. As soon as she got the new co she has been granted her visa and so is mine now.
So in my case it was worth complaining!
Although its raining in qld now it's a sunny day for me.
Have to leave the country for 4 days. I don't know if I got approved for the 309 or for the 100 straight away. Because I saw other people who have a relation of 4 years and 5 years got the 100 and as you all know I am married for 13 years so hoping I got the 100 as well. ( It saves me money and more paperwork for the next 2 years )

Thanks a lot to all of you who listened to my complains/stories/information.
There is hope coming for August applicants! Again here is my time line:

Country : The Netherlands
Married : 13 years ( no kids )
Applied : 06-08-2012
PC : 21-08-2012
Med: 208-08-2012
Co assigned : 09-08-2012
Visa grant : 05-02-2013
Congrats my love!!! I knew it was your time. All the best with your travels for the visa to be applied and keep your head high as you are now in an elite group of approve visa applicants from Berlin. 8-)


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offshore Spouse Visa Processing Times at the London Embassy xomox Visas and immigration 1541 09-30-2019 03:42 PM
Philippine Embassy Visa Processing Times UPDATE Princess Visas and immigration 5 08-25-2012 08:49 AM
PMV Processing Time MArk Harrison Visas and immigration 4 10-01-2011 12:29 AM
Visa time line - Family, spouse applications (Embassy Location) augenblick Visas and immigration 2 08-15-2011 03:25 AM
Processing time now Bindi Visas and immigration 4 03-17-2011 04:45 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com