Berlin Embassy Processing Time - Page 83

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1596Likes

Berlin Embassy Processing Time - Page 83


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #821 (permalink)  
Old 07-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 426
Users Flag! From kenya

154 likes received
100 likes given
I didn't wanna spoil the above congratulatory message with my update. So here goes......Today I hit 17 month Berliners, one more month then I can write a looooooooooog complaint to IGIS

__________________
PMV to 820 Application - 15 April 2014
820 Visa Granted - 18 March 2015
801 Visa Granted - 28 April 2017

Reply With Quote
  #822 (permalink)  
Old 07-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 90
Users Flag! From australia

49 likes received
Sorry to say, but I have got the same pro forma email from IGIS at our 18 months mark as I did 6 months earlier , they just changed the dates. When I politely asked why they are telling me there are no unexpected delays of the security check when we past 18 months, I was cut off basically , telling me that they have nothing further to say. Is a big joke, I wish I could laugh at it. So we passed the 22 months mark. Who knows how much longer we have to wait. I am loosing hope.

e7mma likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #823 (permalink)  
Old 07-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 426
Users Flag! From kenya

154 likes received
100 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissaid View Post
Sorry to say, but I have got the same pro forma email from IGIS at our 18 months mark as I did 6 months earlier , they just changed the dates. When I politely asked why they are telling me there are no unexpected delays of the security check when we past 18 months, I was cut off basically , telling me that they have nothing further to say. Is a big joke, I wish I could laugh at it. So we passed the 22 months mark. Who knows how much longer we have to wait. I am loosing hope.
It is so disheartening. I know they will send me that email template next month when I complain. Hang in there, 22 months is not a joke. I just wonder what could be holding it up that long.

__________________
PMV to 820 Application - 15 April 2014
820 Visa Granted - 18 March 2015
801 Visa Granted - 28 April 2017

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #824 (permalink)  
Old 07-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 90
Users Flag! From australia

49 likes received
CO is telling me that our visa application is hold up by the security check. IGIS is telling me that such long wait is not unexpected . But they are not answering my question about what is the problem. And of course ASIO / other agencies are not contactable and not responsible it seems to anyone. They are Secret! There is nothing to be found, this is why they are searching for such a long time. I think is best not to have certain backgrounds.

AJ67 likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #825 (permalink)  
Old 07-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 426
Users Flag! From kenya

154 likes received
100 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissaid View Post
CO is telling me that our visa application is hold up by the security check. IGIS is telling me that such long wait is not unexpected . But they are not answering my question about what is the problem. And of course ASIO / other agencies are not contactable and not responsible it seems to anyone. They are Secret! There is nothing to be found, this is why they are searching for such a long time. I think is best not to have certain backgrounds.
Secrecy = Lack of transparency even after paying all those thousands of dollars on application, medicals, police checks, re-doing medicals, re-doing police checks then sending fees. They hide behind the secrecy.

Lilia likes this.
__________________
PMV to 820 Application - 15 April 2014
820 Visa Granted - 18 March 2015
801 Visa Granted - 28 April 2017

Reply With Quote
  #826 (permalink)  
Old 07-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 12
Users Flag! From germany

9 likes received
2 likes given
just hitting the 3 months mark today... still long time to go i guess if i hear u guys with 17 months OMG!


Reply With Quote
  #827 (permalink)  
Old 07-13-2013, 06:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 120
Users Flag! From netherlands

59 likes received
21 likes given
6 months tomorrow.. They just recieved the additional information they requierd for my son his medicals. Which now have to be send to Australia. Got a feeling this is gonna take months..

Good luck everyone

AJ67, img68 and Lilia like this.

Reply With Quote
  #828 (permalink)  
Old 07-13-2013, 09:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 170
Users Flag! From sweden

95 likes received
606 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjan View Post
6 months tomorrow.. They just recieved the additional information they requierd for my son his medicals. Which now have to be send to Australia. Got a feeling this is gonna take months..

Good luck everyone
Hang in there Marjan! Itīs freezing here in Oz anyway so enjoy the european summer while it lasts! xoxo

kmarees1986 and img68 like this.
__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #829 (permalink)  
Old 07-13-2013, 03:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Italy
Posts: 100
Users Flag! From italy

90 likes received
69 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ67 View Post
Hang in there Marjan! Itīs freezing here in Oz anyway so enjoy the european summer while it lasts! xoxo
Hi! How can it be freezing for you, swedish girl!!! Is everything allright? Did you settle in your new life? ciao!

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #830 (permalink)  
Old 07-13-2013, 08:57 PM
kmarees1986's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Yeppoon, QLD
Posts: 531
Users Flag! From australia

227 likes received
210 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ67 View Post
Hang in there Marjan! Itīs freezing here in Oz anyway so enjoy the european summer while it lasts! xoxo
Not where we live...a perfect 23 - 26 degrees everyday. Loving QLD winter

Lilia likes this.

__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offshore Spouse Visa Processing Times at the London Embassy xomox Visas and immigration 1541 09-30-2019 03:42 PM
Philippine Embassy Visa Processing Times UPDATE Princess Visas and immigration 5 08-25-2012 08:49 AM
PMV Processing Time MArk Harrison Visas and immigration 4 10-01-2011 12:29 AM
Visa time line - Family, spouse applications (Embassy Location) augenblick Visas and immigration 2 08-15-2011 03:25 AM
Processing time now Bindi Visas and immigration 4 03-17-2011 04:45 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:38 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com