British father to Australian child

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

British father to Australian child

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2016, 06:56 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Users Flag! From australia

British father to Australian child

I'm about to have a baby in the next week. I'm Australian and my child will be born in Australia. The Dad is British and has already done a 2 year working visa in Australia. He has been home in England for 7 months. what visa will he need to come and the quickest way since we are having a baby?

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2016, 09:24 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,672
Users Flag! From australia

1131 likes received
328 likes given
A visitor visa would be the fastest and easiest way.

Visa Route: 600/300/600/820/801 PMV to PR 44 months.
Full Timeline:

  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-27-2016, 12:28 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 161
Users Flag! From australia

43 likes received
9 likes given
If he arrives on a tourist visa and then decides he wants to stay permanently, then it's always an option to apply for a onshore spouse visa if you meet the criteria.


Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
child has no father on birth certificate denouk Visas and immigration 5 04-04-2014 04:10 AM
Father of 2 Australian Citizen Children living in Australia Lutxo Visas and immigration 1 06-26-2013 02:04 AM
Child migration, father not in contact, help! Mark_harrison2222 Visas and immigration 2 04-22-2013 03:45 AM
Australian pregnant to British person hondalee12 Visas and immigration 9 06-17-2012 09:19 AM
Can I get sponsor as 176 visa from cousin of my wife's father who is Australian duanweih Visas and immigration 0 05-22-2011 05:55 AM

By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.