Visa 600 Refused - Page 3

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree3Likes

Visa 600 Refused - Page 3


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2016, 06:33 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 39
Users Flag! From australia

7 likes received
2 likes given
Hi,

My partner is from Indonesia (he apply by paper to AVAC Jakarta), last year, he got his visitor visa refused, it stated :

"You did not satisfy clause 600.211 of the Regulations, which states that:
“the applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted"

In your application, you have not demonstrated that you have employment ties to Indonesia and therefore, you have not provided a sufficient incentive to return to Indonesia at the end of a visa period. I have determined that based on your personal circumstances, I am not satisfied that you would depart Australia within the period of authorised stay as a visitor, if a visa were granted to you.

Therefore, I am not satisfied that your employment and personal circumstances support your claims that you intend a genuine visit to Australia and that there is sufficient incentive to return to Indonesia at the end of proposed period of the visit.”



The very next day, he applied again, with all the same required requirements.
He got his visa Granted through email the next day.
He got different Case Officer
I'm not sure about this, but the co who check you application could have different opinion.

But still, nothing to lose to try again.
as long as you give detailed requirements, you'll get it.

Best of luck!

JandE likes this.

  #22 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2016, 06:49 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 26
Users Flag! From india

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbAussie79 View Post
Hi,

My partner is from Indonesia (he apply by paper to AVAC Jakarta), last year, he got his visitor visa refused, it stated :

"You did not satisfy clause 600.211 of the Regulations, which states that:
“the applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted"

In your application, you have not demonstrated that you have employment ties to Indonesia and therefore, you have not provided a sufficient incentive to return to Indonesia at the end of a visa period. I have determined that based on your personal circumstances, I am not satisfied that you would depart Australia within the period of authorised stay as a visitor, if a visa were granted to you.

Therefore, I am not satisfied that your employment and personal circumstances support your claims that you intend a genuine visit to Australia and that there is sufficient incentive to return to Indonesia at the end of proposed period of the visit.”

The very next day, he applied again, with all the same required requirements.
He got his visa Granted through email the next day.
He got different Case Officer
I'm not sure about this, but the co who check you application could have different opinion.

But still, nothing to lose to try again.
as long as you give detailed requirements, you'll get it.

Best of luck!

If I apply again with same documents , do i need same hard copies of invitation letter from my friend ... as last copy I submitted to dept. when filed application... left with them and they did not returned. ..can anybody suggest


  #23 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2016, 07:49 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 39
Users Flag! From australia

7 likes received
2 likes given
Yes, It's much better to provide invitation and even stat dec from your friend that you're intended to visit for holiday for a period time.

I saw you planned to visit Australia for 3 months?
My opinion is, it's better to put like a month or less instead of 3 months, because you have to show your financial to spend for 3 months in australia.
In general, most holiday usually takes about 2 weeks (CMIIW)

You could submit your itinerary as well, that'd be better. The date you intend to come, the place you're going to visit, etc.

Best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry5654 View Post
If I apply again with same documents , do i need same hard copies of invitation letter from my friend ... as last copy I submitted to dept. when filed application... left with them and they did not returned. ..can anybody suggest


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,952
Users Flag! From australia

1448 likes received
401 likes given
Harry, reapply but I suggest use a registered that is regular on this site. This will give you the best chance.

But if political leaders around the World had to apply for Visitor Visas like all of us, many would be rejected and often and for no common relevant or real reason.


  #25 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2016, 10:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,704
Users Flag! From australia

1135 likes received
330 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampk View Post
But if political leaders around the World had to apply for Visitor Visas like all of us, many would be rejected and often and for no common relevant or real reason.
Looking at the actual rejection rates, out of every 1,000 Visitor Visa applications, 977 would be approved, with just 23 rejected.

I am not sure I would call 23 out of 1,000.... "many".

__________________
Visa Route: 600/300/600/820/801 PMV to PR 44 months.
Full Timeline: www.australiaforum.com/immigration-timelines/131018

  #26 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,952
Users Flag! From australia

1448 likes received
401 likes given
On face of it they would have the strange applications and not think to mention their position = a ejection because "you supply all info you want the visa"

Play your numbers and stats and believe it is not Australia that requires a bond in China - that actually seems the case from what they say (put x $ in bank in China and it can only be removed personally by you - we will accept $20,000 from you to give you Australia visa). Yes a very lot of money at the ask of offshore workers at our Australian Embassy decide this "un publicised common practice" acceptable by our power holders.


  #27 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2016, 01:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,704
Users Flag! From australia

1135 likes received
330 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampk View Post
Play your numbers and stats .
I am not sure what you mean by that?

I know you have had visa's refused, with many problems, and you are annoyed at that.

But when you say that many others would be rejected, I thought it best to give the reality for perspective.

Only a few are actually rejected; ie: about 23 out of each 1,000 Visitor Visa applications.

Many people may come on a forum and complain when they are refused a visitor visa.
But so many more just quietly get them approved and we never hear anything.

As far as this bond for Chinese Visitors is concerned, I would be interested in learning more about it, as it does sound very strange.

However, having just seen this headline "The highest number of visa overstayers in 2013 by nationality came from China", maybe I can see a reason for this now.

__________________
Visa Route: 600/300/600/820/801 PMV to PR 44 months.
Full Timeline: www.australiaforum.com/immigration-timelines/131018

  #28 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 194
Users Flag! From zimbabwe

28 likes received
5 likes given
Sorry to bump this thread up, but I must agree with ampk. I've seen on the IMMI website or the Moscow embassy site (I don't remember which) that showing proof of credit card allowance and loan acceptances are proof of financial capabilities, yet they can reject over not approving of where the funds are from. We had 20k in our bank from wealthy parents, and our visa was rejected (although they didn't say anything about it, they did note my husband's type of employment). So it makes no sense that you can show proof of loans, credit card etc but if you have a deposit of 20k in your bank that's reason of concern.

I understand that they may want to stop money being deposited for the sake of a bank statement then taken out, but they should state that in the documents checklist or at least request it - bank statement proving funds then evidence of how those funds were obtained such as former/current employment, loans, money from parents such as a simple statement confirming it from them... instead of just submitting everything they ask for but getting rejected over a reason you didn't even know about.

I've gotten plenty of visas from other countries - Russia, Asian countries, Schengen (well, my husband got one but I went through the process with him) and no other country I've dealt with processes visas like this. If they need something, they ask, even for a 3 day visa etc. I have no idea why DIBP feels like it's their right to to act like this, or that it's different in certain embassies.

But yeah, I know that's just 'how it is', I guess I just like to vent a little on these forums haha


  #29 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2016, 12:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,704
Users Flag! From australia

1135 likes received
330 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahliimah View Post
We had 20k in our bank from wealthy parents, and our visa was rejected (although they didn't say anything about it, they did note my husband's type of employment). So it makes no sense that you can show proof of loans, credit card etc but if you have a deposit of 20k in your bank that's reason of concern.
The only visitor visa that has been rejected, of any that i have been involved with, also had a large bank deposit. (From Philippines). All the rest, with either no money, no bank account etc., were all accepted.

There is no sense to this aspect of it.

It seems best to have either very little, or no money !!!

__________________
Visa Route: 600/300/600/820/801 PMV to PR 44 months.
Full Timeline: www.australiaforum.com/immigration-timelines/131018

  #30 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2016, 09:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 194
Users Flag! From zimbabwe

28 likes received
5 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by JandE View Post
The only visitor visa that has been rejected, of any that i have been involved with, also had a large bank deposit. (From Philippines). All the rest, with either no money, no bank account etc., were all accepted.

There is no sense to this aspect of it.

It seems best to have either very little, or no money !!!
Were these processed in Australia (family sponsored) or in the Philippines (or which ever embassy processes the Philippines)?
I must say that wouldn't apply to Moscow, they seem to hold money and respectable employment to the utmost importance, unless it is from a one off bank deposit from parents.


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Visa refused ardnas79 Visas and immigration 15 07-15-2016 06:05 AM
Visa Vistor 600 Refused after 3 months jaffaop Visas and immigration 22 03-08-2014 08:16 AM
457 Visa Refused Lydia Visas and immigration 3 11-26-2013 08:15 PM
Visa refused melandabdul Visas and immigration 54 06-03-2013 11:44 AM
visa refused ragu Visas and immigration 3 05-30-2010 09:13 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:34 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com