485 subsequent entrant processing time - Page 10

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree28Likes

485 subsequent entrant processing time - Page 10


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #91 (permalink)  
Old 11-25-2016, 01:34 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 6
Users Flag! From srilanka

I have got my visa yesterday

28/9/2016 Lodged
29/9/2016 Received
5/10/2016 Acknowledge letter
21/11/2016 medical check required
23/11/2016 Submitted
24/11/2016 visa granted


Reply With Quote
  #92 (permalink)  
Old 11-25-2016, 03:46 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 6
Users Flag! From india

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH1991 View Post
I have got my visa yesterday

28/9/2016 Lodged
29/9/2016 Received
5/10/2016 Acknowledge letter
21/11/2016 medical check required
23/11/2016 Submitted
24/11/2016 visa granted
I have lodged 485 subsequent entrant file which was acknowledged on 2nov 2016. My file is decision ready means contains medicals and pcc. What is the current processing time? I have read from this thread that it took more than 2 months. Is it same for all or someone has got visa in less time.


Reply With Quote
  #93 (permalink)  
Old 11-25-2016, 03:47 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 6
Users Flag! From india

Congrats to who has got their visa. Now u can be with ur loved ones. Even i miss my partner so much��


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #94 (permalink)  
Old 11-25-2016, 04:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 54
Users Flag! From vietnam

1 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPKD View Post
Congrats to who has got their visa. Now u can be with ur loved ones. Even i miss my partner so much��
It's their peak time so you must have to wait a bit more. I had to wail nearly 3 months to be granted. You will meet your lover soon. Goodluck ^_^


Reply With Quote
  #95 (permalink)  
Old 11-25-2016, 11:30 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 6
Users Flag! From india

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cd277 View Post
It's their peak time so you must have to wait a bit more. I had to wail nearly 3 months to be granted. You will meet your lover soon. Goodluck ^_^
Thanks Cd277
Hope for the best. do u hv any idea about immi christmas holidays.then i think i need to wait till jan.so long


Reply With Quote
  #96 (permalink)  
Old 11-26-2016, 12:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 54
Users Flag! From vietnam

1 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPKD View Post
Thanks Cd277
Hope for the best. do u hv any idea about immi christmas holidays.then i think i need to wait till jan.so long
You can check their day-off in their website. But i think you have to wait a bit more because of holiday. They're processing applications of September


Reply With Quote
  #97 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
Users Flag! From vietnam

emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cd277 View Post
2/9/2016 lodged
9/9/2016 received
12/9/2016 acknowledged
...didnt hear anything until now. I lodged with police check from my country. Not australian police check because i've never been there before. My application also include insurance. But i didnt do the medical test.
Moreover,in April,i've rejected Visitor visa. I'm very worry about my application now.
Iam going to do the same thing, how your visa going??? you applied in Viet nam or Australia, i want to bring my wife to australia but not sure whether i should apply in viet nam or australia


Reply With Quote
  #98 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2017, 01:17 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 54
Users Flag! From vietnam

1 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pta100 View Post
Iam going to do the same thing, how your visa going??? you applied in Viet nam or Australia, i want to bring my wife to australia but not sure whether i should apply in viet nam or australia
I applied in Australia. It took around 2.5 months to get visa. Your wife is the same as me. My husband logded our application in Aus. Be careful to prepare all document


Reply With Quote
  #99 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2017, 04:11 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
Users Flag! From vietnam

Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cd277 View Post
I applied in Australia. It took around 2.5 months to get visa. Your wife is the same as me. My husband logded our application in Aus. Be careful to prepare all document
So, when you got marriage??? After your husband got the visa 485 or before??? Because i had visa 485 just 10 days ago, iam planning to go home to get marriage, are we in the same situation???


Reply With Quote
  #100 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2017, 08:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 54
Users Flag! From vietnam

1 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pta100 View Post
So, when you got marriage??? After your husband got the visa 485 or before??? Because i had visa 485 just 10 days ago, iam planning to go home to get marriage, are we in the same situation???
Same as me. I got marriage after my husband got 485. We even do not have wedding party ))). But we are long relationship,about 8 years. So I think you should have marriage certificate asap to bring her to Aus.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
485 de facto partner, 485 subsequent entrant visa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
485 Subsequent Entrant Fees NorwegianPete Visas and immigration 3 07-16-2017 03:05 PM
485 Subsequent Entrant Visa ozsikh Visas and immigration 0 04-04-2013 09:00 PM
485 Subsequent Entrant Visa charlie123 Visas and immigration 3 10-22-2012 10:23 AM
485 subsequent entrant Visa soumya Visas and immigration 2 02-29-2012 10:31 AM
Time for tr 485 subsequent entrant vipul Visas and immigration 12 08-17-2010 05:49 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:27 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com