Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   461 Visa - Share your story! (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/190890-461-visa-share-your-story.html)

daisy05 10-16-2016 10:19 PM

461 Visa - Share your story!
 
Hi Everyone

My partner and I are soon going to lodge our application- were just getting the last few pieces of evidence finalised.

I have a few queries-

Relationship statement...How much did you write? mine is about 3 pages long already- not sure how lovey-dovey to go? Is it best to explain every step of the past 2 years we spent together?

Rental lease evidence- we live in shared accom and we got a hand-made 'lease' agreement (were subletting off a tenant who has moved out) Which we have signed and so has our sub-lettor and our housemate, Is this enough or should we complete the real form which has been made-

file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/RTA-rooming-accomodation-agreement-formR18.pdf

Also what kind of evidence are you all providing.
We lived in our van for the past 6 months so we didnt have any set address for this period which were sightly worried about as on the Visa form you need to write your residental history without gaps... what would we put? we lived on the road at rest areas or just in the bush!!!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks :)

richkenny17 02-05-2017 03:22 AM

Hey there

I submitted my 461 visa application friday just gone at Auckland office.

I didnt give a relationship statement or anything, basically just the applications and a big pile of proof of my relationship with my kiwi misses.

I think the processing times are 4-6 months at the moment, so we got a while to wait!

Have you submitted yours yet?

Rich

daisy05 02-05-2017 08:13 PM

visa granted - my story
 
Hello, i thought id share my story.....

I lodged my fully completed visa application within australia to the sydney office....
2 weeks later i got an email from my case officer (i didnt even know i had a case officer yet) requesting additional information (proof of access to medicare OR health insurance, i had my medicare card as i was on a working holiday visa)
I sent off the required info and under 2 weeks later I had an email from them saying my visa had been granted!!!

Just for your information, these are the things i had in my application:
form 147,
form 80
2x form 888
copies of passports (both of us)
police certs from uk and aus
family tree
mine and partners relationship stmt (2 pages each)
Letters from friends and family
lease aggreement
proof we are benefeiciaries on eachothers Super
bank stmts
airplane tickets
purchase of van reciept
reciept for laptop
20 photos

It was very quick, i did put 'decision ready' on the front.
No staples, just one paperclip to hold my passport photo on the front.
I got all the important documents certified by a pharmacist.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me.
I think as long as everything is inlcuded including police checks and form 80, it should be smooth and quick however you just dont know.

Thanks :)

Oliviae 02-07-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisy05 (Post 1453337)
Hello, i thought id share my story.....

I lodged my fully completed visa application within australia to the sydney office....
2 weeks later i got an email from my case officer (i didnt even know i had a case officer yet) requesting additional information (proof of access to medicare OR health insurance, i had my medicare card as i was on a working holiday visa)
I sent off the required info and under 2 weeks later I had an email from them saying my visa had been granted!!!

Just for your information, these are the things i had in my application:
form 147,
form 80
2x form 888
copies of passports (both of us)
police certs from uk and aus
family tree
mine and partners relationship stmt (2 pages each)
Letters from friends and family
lease aggreement
proof we are benefeiciaries on eachothers Super
bank stmts
airplane tickets
purchase of van reciept
reciept for laptop
20 photos

It was very quick, i did put 'decision ready' on the front.
No staples, just one paperclip to hold my passport photo on the front.
I got all the important documents certified by a pharmacist.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me.
I think as long as everything is inlcuded including police checks and form 80, it should be smooth and quick however you just dont know.

Thanks :)

Hi Daisy05.

Thanx for sharing!

As a "sponsor" on my boyfriends visa, will i need to get police clearance certificates or only my partner? and then another thing, do we need show anything regarding medical insurance for my boyfriend even though we are lodging from South Africa?

TIA :)

manimehra22 02-07-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisy05 (Post 1453337)
Hello, i thought id share my story.....

I lodged my fully completed visa application within australia to the sydney office....
2 weeks later i got an email from my case officer (i didnt even know i had a case officer yet) requesting additional information (proof of access to medicare OR health insurance, i had my medicare card as i was on a working holiday visa)
I sent off the required info and under 2 weeks later I had an email from them saying my visa had been granted!!!

Just for your information, these are the things i had in my application:
form 147,
form 80
2x form 888
copies of passports (both of us)
police certs from uk and aus
family tree
mine and partners relationship stmt (2 pages each)
Letters from friends and family
lease aggreement
proof we are benefeiciaries on eachothers Super
bank stmts
airplane tickets
purchase of van reciept
reciept for laptop
20 photos

It was very quick, i did put 'decision ready' on the front.
No staples, just one paperclip to hold my passport photo on the front.
I got all the important documents certified by a pharmacist.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me.
I think as long as everything is inlcuded including police checks and form 80, it should be smooth and quick however you just dont know.

Thanks :)

Hi daisy
First of all congrats for visa..

Can you please share the dates when you applied and when you got your visa.. ?
Thanks

daisy05 02-08-2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manimehra22 (Post 1455369)
Hi daisy
First of all congrats for visa..

Can you please share the dates when you applied and when you got your visa.. ?
Thanks

Hey, I posted my visa on 12th december recorded and tracked it got to the office on the 13th.

I received my visa via email on 11th january. So it took just over 4 weeks.

I hope this helps,

x

manimehra22 02-08-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisy05 (Post 1456162)
Hey, I posted my visa on 12th december recorded and tracked it got to the office on the 13th.

I received my visa via email on 11th january. So it took just over 4 weeks.
E
I hope this helps,

x

Hi
Thanks for your reply
It seems like extremely quick visa decision. Standard processing time is 3 months.

manimehra22 04-01-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisy05 (Post 1456162)
Hey, I posted my visa on 12th december recorded and tracked it got to the office on the 13th.

I received my visa via email on 11th january. So it took just over 4 weeks.

I hope this helps,

x

Hi Daisy
When you applied on 12 December did they send you any acknowledgement and did they advised any time frame for processing time..?

Plz reply

richkenny17 05-08-2017 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manimehra22 (Post 1503937)
Hi Daisy
When you applied on 12 December did they send you any acknowledgement and did they advised any time frame for processing time..?

Plz reply


When i submitted my application in February at TTS in Auckland, a couple of days later i received an email from Australian DIBP to say they had received my application.

About 2-3 weeks ago i sent an email requesting to know current processing times, and they told me they are processing Decembers applications, so it seems low risk are about 4-5 months at the moment, not sure about high risk applications.

Matdylan 05-11-2017 03:42 PM

Hi guys. Please if anyone could tell me if the below application we are to submit in SA tomorrow is strong? I am Olivae's partner in SA.

1. FORM 147
2. FORM 80

3. IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
• APPLICANTS CERTIFIED COPY OF ALL PASSPORTS
• APPLICANTS BIRTH CERTIFICATES
• PARTNERS CERTIFIED COPY OF PASSPORT
• PARTNERS CERTIFICATE OF CITIZENSHIP

4. POLICE CLEARANCE
• APPLICANTS ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE

5. RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENT
• CERTIFIED COPY OF CO HABITATION AGREEMENT

6. FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS
• CERTIFIED COPY OF APPLICANTS BANK STATEMENTS
• CERTIFIED COPIES OF JOINT CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS

7. HISTORY OF RELATIONSHIP
• APPLICANT STATUTORY DECLARATION
• PARTNERS STATUTORY DECLARATION

8. NATURE OF HOUSEHOLD
• CERTIFIED COPY OF CURRENT JOINT LEASE AGREEMENT
• JOINT MEDICAL AID MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATES

9. SOCIAL CONTEXT OF THE RELATIONSHIP
• FORM 888’S
• FRIENDS AND FAMILY DECLARATIONS
• PICTURE EVIDENCE OF RELATIONSHIP
• INVITATIONS TO WEDDINGS, WORK YEAR END FUNCTIONS AND HOLIDAY BOOKINGS
10. NATURE OF COMMITMENT TO EACH OTHER
• PROOF OF PARTNER AS MOMENTUM PROVIDENT FUND BENEFICARY
• CELL PHONE RECORD
• GIFT RECEIPTS
• ANNIVERSARY AND BIRTHDAY CARDS

TIA :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com