Visa time line - Family, spouse applications - Page 373

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1932Likes

Visa time line - Family, spouse applications - Page 373


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #3721 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2013, 07:54 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 83
Users Flag! From usa

36 likes received
32 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze Rush View Post
So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if the rest of us could get ours we could all meet in Oz and have a partay!!!! LOL I'm leaving June 5th so excited!!! Hope mine comes through before then but I'm still happy and excited for you!
I'm leaving on June 6th! I'm with you. I really hope both of ours will be approved by then, but I'm so ready to be back with my husband. Maybe we'll cross paths somewhere in our travels! Ha

Suze Rush likes this.
__________________


  #3722 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2013, 08:29 AM
bradsterusa's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canberra ACT Australia
Posts: 185
Users Flag! From usa

81 likes received
112 likes given
Send a message via Skype™ to bradsterusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rina View Post
Yayyy!!! Congratulations!!!
(so fricken jealous)
You should be soon dear!---Nothing I Like Better Then Highlighting Names Green on the DC Visa Tracker LOL

Suze Rush likes this.
__________________



  #3723 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2013, 08:31 AM
bradsterusa's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canberra ACT Australia
Posts: 185
Users Flag! From usa

81 likes received
112 likes given
Send a message via Skype™ to bradsterusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze Rush View Post
So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if the rest of us could get ours we could all meet in Oz and have a partay!!!! LOL I'm leaving June 5th so excited!!! Hope mine comes through before then but I'm still happy and excited for you!
Hehe Yush im sure we will our have ours soon, just keep the faith!

__________________



Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3724 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Suze Rush's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 72
Users Flag! From usa

58 likes received
9 likes given
Send a message via Yahoo to Suze Rush Send a message via Skype™ to Suze Rush
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMae View Post
I'm leaving on June 6th! I'm with you. I really hope both of ours will be approved by then, but I'm so ready to be back with my husband. Maybe we'll cross paths somewhere in our travels! Ha
Would that be cool or what?!

MrsMae likes this.
__________________

  #3725 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2013, 06:36 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5
Users Flag! From greece

10 likes received
3 likes given
Hello from Dubai! i just stumbled upon this website today after so many times googling "australian visa"!!! I have already spent more than an hour reading your stories and i am just one of you So far my time line is as follows:

Date of application: 31st Jan 2013

Nationality: Greek

Visa type: Partner Visa (Offshore Temporary 309)

Police check submitted: along with the application

Date CO assigned: 6th Feb 2013

Medicals submitted(upon request thru e-mail): 15th Mar 2013

Date visa granted: ......

Date to arrive in Aus: ......

Lets all be positive and try to make time pass as harmless as possible. These long waiting periods may have an effect to your relationship with your other half, i understand. BUT it is now and only now that the relationship is really put to a test. Probably the hardest one as distance is a killer. I am sure though for each and everyone of you, this waiting is worth waiting for!

Good luck and patience to all!
x

vertigo, Lindaa and AJ67 like this.

  #3726 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 43
Users Flag! From uk

3 likes received
1 likes given
Congrats Bradsterusa. Just knew they had to come good for you before you flew out.

__________________

  #3727 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2013, 01:38 AM
bradsterusa's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canberra ACT Australia
Posts: 185
Users Flag! From usa

81 likes received
112 likes given
Send a message via Skype™ to bradsterusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by woolfchans View Post
Congrats Bradsterusa. Just knew they had to come good for you before you flew out.
Thanks woolf, there timing was perfect!! I feel so blessed and thankful!.... Im most thankful to habe this community for support along the way, never could of done it without you guys!!

Patriot_In_Oz likes this.
__________________



  #3728 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2013, 01:47 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 26
Users Flag! From philippines

1 likes received
3 likes given
Date of application: March 27,213

Nationality: Filipino

Visa type: Partner Provisional Visa (subclass 309 )

Offshore/onshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted (yes/no): Yes

Police check submitted (yes/no): No

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date visa granted: Waiting


  #3729 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:50 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 39
Users Flag! From lebanon

6 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by pttks View Post
Hello from Dubai! i just stumbled upon this website today after so many times googling "australian visa"!!! I have already spent more than an hour reading your stories and i am just one of you So far my time line is as follows:

Date of application: 31st Jan 2013

Nationality: Greek

Visa type: Partner Visa (Offshore Temporary 309)

Police check submitted: along with the application

Date CO assigned: 6th Feb 2013

Medicals submitted(upon request thru e-mail): 15th Mar 2013

Date visa granted: ......

Date to arrive in Aus: ......

Lets all be positive and try to make time pass as harmless as possible. These long waiting periods may have an effect to your relationship with your other half, i understand. BUT it is now and only now that the relationship is really put to a test. Probably the hardest one as distance is a killer. I am sure though for each and everyone of you, this waiting is worth waiting for!

Good luck and patience to all!
x
14 month and still waiting for Poloce clearance, Applied in Dubai Too.
Now just been asked to Redo medicals and provide a 3rd Police clearance.

I really hope they speed things up in Duabi, coz this wait is unberable.


  #3730 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:17 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 51
Users Flag! From usa

22 likes received
27 likes given
Talking

My 820 visa was granted today!!!

Applied: 10 August 2012 in Sydney
Granted: 29 April 2013!!!! I received the e-mail a few minutes ago!

bma, Gerrywins, AJ67 and 6 others like this.

__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
visa timeline

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spouse Visa 309 Time Line rezanoc Visas and immigration 11 10-29-2013 06:48 PM
Visa time line - Skilled and work visa applications mike Visas and immigration 557 07-22-2013 05:30 PM
Just a Reminder (Family, Spouse Visa Time line) iko. Visas and immigration 5 03-26-2013 01:49 AM
Visa time line - Family, spouse applications (Embassy Location) augenblick Visas and immigration 2 08-15-2011 03:25 AM
visa time line: 176 SS Kogy Visas and immigration 4 10-07-2010 04:11 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com