Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 101

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2112Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 101


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1001 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2017, 07:15 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,165
Users Flag! From australia

3665 likes received
1156 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2018 View Post
Been wanting some advice regarding with what we have provided to DIBP. I was wondering if anyone thinks this is a strong/good case for our 801?

General Evidence
- Police check for myself
- Two form 888s from two of our friends, with information about our relationship (prior to 801, for 820 we had families doing the 888s)

Financial Evidence
- Joint bank statement
- Individual bank statements (to show our incomes as that's where we get paid)
- Payslips from both of us (from the 820 grant period to submission period - our addresses our printed on it too)

Household Evidence (we actually live in my husband's sister's home - she owns it and we don't pay rent)
- Our phone bills are separate but same address as well
- Copies of our drivers license with same address
- Mails and letters addressed to me (to prove I live at the address) - blood donation, subscription mails, parcels etc... (have a lot of junk mails with my name and address on it)
- Mails and letters addressed to my husband (same as above) - centrelink, his uni paperwork, reward programs, blood donation, ads, letters from councils etc..
- Joint purchases of household products - receipt included joint names too (fridge, washing machine, air conditioners)
- Costco memberships

Commitment Evidence
- Statement with our written goals
- Pictures and receipts of valentines day surprise my husband did for me
- Husband placed me as his person of contact on his car insurance
Unable to provide beneficiaries for wills/superannuation as we saw no use of it due to superannuation barely have any value and no assets as we don't have the income to afford a house or any major asset, husband owns a car, but it is under his name only as I didn't want to be on it since I didn't have license when he first bought the vehicle

Social Evidence
- Photos of us attending charity events together
- Photos of us attending birthday parties with friends
- Photos of us at family gatherings
- Photos of our Adelaide trip and meeting up with friends
- Photos of our Japan trip and meeting up with my aunty and friends
- Itinerary and passport stamps of our Japan trip
- Itinerary & boarding passes of our Adelaide trip
- Hotel receipt for our Japan trip
- Hotel receipt for our Adelaide trip
- Sports club memberships
- Notified DIBP about our upcoming trip to Vietnam next year as well by providing itineraries and hotels

Also, we both are quite young (22 and 24), my husband is still studying full time + working, I am just working full time. Hoping I land PR soon so I can studying without paying too much! Anyway, we are very worried about lacking in financial evidence and commitment because we just don't have the income to afford anything major and all our savings pretty much has invested into this application and the agent we hired Do you think DIBP will consider our low income and circumstances when assessing our 801?
DIBP don't care about your income they care about your relationship. You could both be unemployed and they would not care.

My thoughts are:
- Not necessary to provide payslips, it is not no relevance to the genuineness of your relationship
- Do you have any joint insurances for example, health insurance?
- Do you have any birthday/Christmas/anniversary cards from his family to you and/or your family to him?
- Since you have gone to Japan and will be going to Vietnam you should have joint travel insurance. Make sure you include that.
- Do you have any tickets of anything done in Australia for example movies/sporting events/concerts etc. If so provide them
- Do you have any photos of you going to dinner etc with friends locally? or even just the 2 of you going out to dinner
- If you both have loyalty cards (flybuys, Woolworth rewards etc) provide both of your cards and then the online account too showing that they are both linked together
- It doesn't matter if the super is of low value because one day it will be higher. My husband's was/is very low compared to mine as he had not been in Australia long and he still made me a beneficiary of the super. I suggest you do it anyway.
- If you lodged a tax return provide a copy of the page where you say who your spouse/partner is.
- In mygov for the ATO you can have your partner as an authorised contact, you can add that as well (that is really good evidence as it shows that you trust them enough to be able to do tax stuff on your behalf)

That is all of my comments.

HRose313 and niccole like this.

Reply With Quote
  #1002 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2017, 08:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 308
Users Flag! From france

90 likes received
3 likes given
I have been requested more info early September, which we have provided.

I have sent an email 2 days ago to immi asking to follow up and if they needed more info, in the hope of waking them up as it's way past the 28 days now but I haven't received the automated generated letter that is usually received upon emailing them.

Does anyone have emailed them lately and not received the automatic email? I want to be sure they have received my message
Going towards 15 months now..

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #1003 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2017, 09:36 AM
EDT's Avatar
EDT EDT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 563
Users Flag! From australia

161 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helene View Post
I have been requested more info early September, which we have provided.

I have sent an email 2 days ago to immi asking to follow up and if they needed more info, in the hope of waking them up as it's way past the 28 days now but I haven't received the automated generated letter that is usually received upon emailing them.

Does anyone have emailed them lately and not received the automatic email? I want to be sure they have received my message
Going towards 15 months now..

JUst a quick hint. My husband got his PR at 16 months+

__________________
Visa: Subclass 309/100
Applied: Australian Embassy in Madrid
Lodged: June 5, 2014
Medicals and finger prints: supplied 3 weeks later after lodging applicafion
Case Officer Allocation: straight away
309 Grant Date: 23/01/2015
Arrival in Australia: 24 April 2015
Visa Subclass 100: submitted May 2016
Visa subclass 100 grant : 19 October 2017
Citizenship eligibility: 24 April 2019

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1004 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2017, 01:18 AM
Syr Syr is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 48
Users Flag! From australia

19 likes received
67 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mish View Post
DIBP don't care about your income they care about your relationship. You could both be unemployed and they would not care.

My thoughts are:
- Not necessary to provide payslips, it is not no relevance to the genuineness of your relationship

That is all of my comments.
Hi Mish, paysilps can fall under correspondences to the same address as most paysilps show your name and address also in the 801 application there is questions about the applicant employment.


Reply With Quote
  #1005 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2017, 01:30 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 7
Users Flag! From germany

1 likes received
2 likes given
Hi all

This may be a bit of a tricky question but I have lodged my full 820/801 in August 2014. The 820 was granted in September 2015. In April 2016 I received an email (probably one of the last ones they have sent) stating that I'm eligible for my 801.

My partner and I submitted a few supporting documents (Form 88, photos, forms from multual friends etc) across the whole year of 2016 but didn't hit the "notify that you provided all information for your 2nd stage" button on the immiaccount website until August 2017.

On the border security website it says that:

"Processing time for permanent partner visas is from date of eligibility (2 years after the 820/801 application was initially lodged) to finalisation"

In my case the eligibility date would be August 2016?!

The processing time according to their website is currently between 16-22 months.

Does this mean I should receive my 801 between December 2017 and June 2018? Additionally, given I hit the "notify" button very late, would this delay it even further?

Thank you so much for anyone who can help 🙏


Reply With Quote
  #1006 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2017, 03:00 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,165
Users Flag! From australia

3665 likes received
1156 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr View Post
Hi Mish, paysilps can fall under correspondences to the same address as most paysilps show your name and address also in the 801 application there is questions about the applicant employment.
Actually most payslips these days are electronic and don't have your address on them. For most people the address is only on the payment summary.

As part of the partner visa DIBP do not care about your employment. The only reason it is there is so they can do data matching with the ATO if need be to see if you are telling the truth.

They only care about your relationship. It would not surprise me if DIBP goes through the bank statements to see if they match the statements. There is alot of information you can find out about a person just by analysing their bank statements.

HRose313 likes this.

Last edited by Mish; 11-16-2017 at 03:08 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #1007 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2017, 03:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1466 likes received
434 likes given
There are easier ways you show correspondence to the same address, as well. Government correspondence like Medicare is an easy way. Even more weighted would be joint bills or contracts (electricity, water, gas, lease, mortgage, etc) as it's a lot harder to fake those (meaning with my employer or bank, I can update my address anytime without proof).

Mish and HRose313 like this.

Reply With Quote
  #1008 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2017, 06:08 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 308
Users Flag! From france

90 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDT View Post
JUst a quick hint. My husband got his PR at 16 months+
Hi,

Yes I know it can take even longer, as you know it's just so frustrating

My partner and I are now apart because he had to go back to his work at the end of his sabbatical leave, and I have stayed in Europe. I don't want to quit my job without something else lined up and it is so hard without permanent residency. (which is the reason we went back to Europe a year and a half ago in the first place)

HRose313 likes this.
__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #1009 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2017, 06:34 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,165
Users Flag! From australia

3665 likes received
1156 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helene View Post
Hi,

Yes I know it can take even longer, as you know it's just so frustrating

My partner and I are now apart because he had to go back to his work at the end of his sabbatical leave, and I have stayed in Europe. I don't want to quit my job without something else lined up and it is so hard without permanent residency. (which is the reason we went back to Europe a year and a half ago in the first place)
Just be prepared that if DIBP know that you are in separate countries they may interview one of you or ask for more evidence - I have seen this happen to a couple of people lately.

HRose313 likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #1010 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2017, 07:17 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 308
Users Flag! From france

90 likes received
3 likes given
Oh I didn't know about that, it shouldn't be a problem though.
Well my partner left late September, and we just added more info as I went to visit for a fortnight late October.
We did notify them we were now in separate countries and were waiting for my permanent residency for me to move as it was a blocking issue last time.

HRose313 likes this.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) Euroasianman Visas and immigration 1169 11-03-2019 03:08 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Immigration Timelines 3 05-17-2019 01:42 PM
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 04:22 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Visas and immigration 8 02-21-2017 05:59 AM
801 Partner Permanent Visa WAITING (2015) Jayson Visas and immigration 181 02-14-2017 06:19 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:52 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com