Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 16

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2149Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 16


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #151 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2017, 01:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 726
Users Flag! From australia

167 likes received
40 likes given
Happy from what you have posted your agent has given you the correct info and done the right thing. there may be 7 days different but they did follow up to say you are eligible in 2016, and from what you have posted only a couple of days out


Reply With Quote
  #152 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2017, 01:33 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,181
Users Flag! From australia

3677 likes received
1167 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy91 View Post
will it affect the application if m from india. initially we applied paper application then we hire a agent but i dont know how he applied next. i gotta ask him some things
It depends. I have seen alot from India who were on student visas before they lodged the 820 take a long time and even their family in India gets interviewed. However, I have also seen some where the family in India don't get interviewed at all.

There was a court case recently that seems to have made DIBP look more closely at the applications.

It is one of those time will tell things.


Last edited by Mish; 04-29-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #153 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2017, 01:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 68
Users Flag! From australia

14 likes received
7 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie83 View Post
Happy from what you have posted your agent has given you the correct info and done the right thing. there may be 7 days different but they did follow up to say you are eligible in 2016, and from what you have posted only a couple of days out
yeah. its 1 year and 6 days now


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #154 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2017, 02:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 68
Users Flag! From australia

14 likes received
7 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mish View Post
It depends. I have seen alot from India who were on student visas before they lodged the 820 take a long time and even their family in India gets interviewed. However, I have also seen some where the family in India don't get interviewed at all.

There was a court case recently that seems to have made DIBP look more closely at the applications.

It is one of those time will tell things.
lets see how long takes for me.


Reply With Quote
  #155 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2017, 11:46 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 6
Users Flag! From ireland

7 likes received
Hi everyone just wanted to let you know my visa was granted yesterday at 1:00pm I didnt even know it could go through on a Saturday! I applied for my 820 in April 2014, I was eligible to apply for 801 on 23 April 2016 but I applied late on 20 July 2016 and was granted yesterday 29 April 2017. I can finally stop obsessing over my emails it's finally here 12 months 6 days overdue. I have a 1 year old so. And I am married 3 years. No more information was asked or contact made from immigration I just received the email. The very best of luck to everyone, your day of good news will come! Now another four years to apply for citizenship lol we can finally put it all behind us and get on to enjoy life

CollegeGirl, Mish, gretz57 and 1 others like this.

Reply With Quote
  #156 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2017, 11:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 123
Users Flag! From australia

44 likes received
104 likes given
Congratulations !!! What a surprise on a Saturday!

Best of luck with the future !


Reply With Quote
  #157 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2017, 12:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 123
Users Flag! From australia

44 likes received
104 likes given
0 recieved

After seeing the above visa approved I thought i'd check my Immi (wishful thinking) and I think there might be an error in my uploaded evidence.

All sections have the green tick however some say '1 received' and the date received with the file name but some are saying ' 0 received' and the date but no file name ?

I've screen shotted the small section that shows received but no file name.




<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=wmm7pi" target="_blank"><img src="http://i63.tinypic.com/wmm7pi.png" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>


Should I send an email and make sure it's all worked ?


Reply With Quote
  #158 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2017, 01:04 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,181
Users Flag! From australia

3677 likes received
1167 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting Time View Post
Hi everyone just wanted to let you know my visa was granted yesterday at 1:00pm I didnt even know it could go through on a Saturday! I applied for my 820 in April 2014, I was eligible to apply for 801 on 23 April 2016 but I applied late on 20 July 2016 and was granted yesterday 29 April 2017. I can finally stop obsessing over my emails it's finally here 12 months 6 days overdue. I have a 1 year old so. And I am married 3 years. No more information was asked or contact made from immigration I just received the email. The very best of luck to everyone, your day of good news will come! Now another four years to apply for citizenship lol we can finally put it all behind us and get on to enjoy life
Congrats!! They are working on Saturday's now to meet end of financial year target.


Reply With Quote
  #159 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2017, 01:06 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,181
Users Flag! From australia

3677 likes received
1167 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelaideHana View Post
After seeing the above visa approved I thought i'd check my Immi (wishful thinking) and I think there might be an error in my uploaded evidence.

All sections have the green tick however some say '1 received' and the date received with the file name but some are saying ' 0 received' and the date but no file name ?

I've screen shotted the small section that shows received but no file name.




Should I send an email and make sure it's all worked ?
What does it say down the bottom? Usually it says how may files out of 60 have been received.

DIBP don't seem to answer emails anymore.


Last edited by Mish; 04-30-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #160 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2017, 01:15 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,181
Users Flag! From australia

3677 likes received
1167 likes given
This is what DIBP says about responding to requests for confirmation that documents have been received:

Quote:
7. Have you received my application and/or documents?
Due to the large volume of correspondence received, we are unable to acknowledge receipt of documents.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) Euroasianman Visas and immigration 1242 03-27-2020 07:03 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Immigration Timelines 4 12-19-2019 11:20 PM
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Visas and immigration 8 02-21-2017 04:59 AM
801 Partner Permanent Visa WAITING (2015) Jayson Visas and immigration 181 02-14-2017 05:19 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:55 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com