Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 247

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2200Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 247


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #2461 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2018, 11:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_NorthenBeaches View Post
Thank you for the reply! And that is an excellent result!
What is decision ready application? I have uploaded a lot of evidence in all 4 categories but the only thing I am concern is that we didn't have a join bank account until 3 months ago but there are a lot of transactions in our accounts that transferring to and from each other as we both paid for bills and then reimbursed each other for it.
We didn't have joint bank account back in 820 application too.
Meaning everything required has been submitted and they don't need to request anything. Everything is ready for them to just review and make a decision.

Stage 2 is just about whether the relationship is continuing. Every relationship is different and joint accounts are not a requirement, as you would know seeing how it was not an issue for Stage 1. Just supply whatever evidence that shows your relationship has continued since the grant of the 820.

We didn't even bother doing bank statements for Stage 2 but we had a ton of other evidence including financial.

V_NorthenBeaches likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #2462 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 127
Please update your flag here .

44 likes received
24 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybluebrewer View Post
Meaning everything required has been submitted and they don't need to request anything. Everything is ready for them to just review and make a decision.

Stage 2 is just about whether the relationship is continuing. Every relationship is different and joint accounts are not a requirement, as you would know seeing how it was not an issue for Stage 1. Just supply whatever evidence that shows your relationship has continued since the grant of the 820.

We didn't even bother doing bank statements for Stage 2 but we had a ton of other evidence including financial.
Thank you so much for your prompt reply, that is very assuring because we have lots of other evidence like joint travel, household item purchases, joint pet, joint assets etc etc.

One more question please.... how do you think I should do the update evidence? Thinking to do one now as it has been just over three months. Should I combined them in one file or put them into separate categories? I am on 60 files so far and don't want to add too much noise into my application. Thanks again!


Reply With Quote
  #2463 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 10:35 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Hi all

jsut share my story

applied 820-May 2015 by post
interview-July 2015
820 grant-Feb 2016
applied 801-May 2017 by post
Now still waitting
Try to contact the department but no useful information, no case officer yet.
already over 18 months for the 801 dont know how long should I wait for
wish to get good luck from here

Martino likes this.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2464 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 10:54 PM
asb asb is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 45
Users Flag! From australia

7 likes received
12 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by YIDA View Post
Hi all

jsut share my story

applied 820-May 2015 by post
interview-July 2015
820 grant-Feb 2016
applied 801-May 2017 by post
Now still waitting
Try to contact the department but no useful information, no case officer yet.
already over 18 months for the 801 dont know how long should I wait for
wish to get good luck from here

Hi Yida,
I guess we are on the same boat. I submitted 820 Nov14 then 801 Jan17 all by post and till now no contact from immi.

I sent an inquiry to Melb processing team but no response. We are at 24 months mark now and still waiting.

As you mentioned you tried to contact the department but no useful information? What did they tell you? I guess app by post/snail mail will affect the processing time?

Martino likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #2465 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:07 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Hi Asb

I lodged the enquiry form online and get the auto reply

My wife call the department and they said nothing can do just wait.

After that we email again to ask how could we submit support evidence they reply this time and give us the Melbourne office POBOX as below

"Thank you for your email.



Your information has been received and noted in departmental records.



You can submit additional information by post to the following address:-



Permanent Partner Processing Centre - Victoria

GPO Box 241

Melbourne VIC 3001





However, a case officer will be in contact should further information be required in order to finalise your application.



The Department strongly encourages clients to refer to the automatically generated email response for information in relation to subclass 801 visa applications.




Now is over 18 month but totally no idea how long should wait for
nearly lost all patience


Reply With Quote
  #2466 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:12 PM
asb asb is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 45
Users Flag! From australia

7 likes received
12 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by YIDA View Post
Hi Asb

I lodged the enquiry form online and get the auto reply

My wife call the department and they said nothing can do just wait.

After that we email again to ask how could we submit support evidence they reply this time and give us the Melbourne office POBOX as below

"Thank you for your email.



Your information has been received and noted in departmental records.



You can submit additional information by post to the following address:-



Permanent Partner Processing Centre - Victoria

GPO Box 241

Melbourne VIC 3001





However, a case officer will be in contact should further information be required in order to finalise your application.



The Department strongly encourages clients to refer to the automatically generated email response for information in relation to subclass 801 visa applications.




Now is over 18 month but totally no idea how long should wait for
nearly lost all patience

When did you submit the inquiry? How many days did they reply?


Reply With Quote
  #2467 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:15 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by asb View Post
When did you submit the inquiry? How many days did they reply?
I submitted on Fri 26/10/2018 and got the reply on Mon 29/10/2018

When my wife call the department it seems like all the email under my name they can see.....they know how many times I submit the inquiry.


Reply With Quote
  #2468 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:16 PM
asb asb is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 45
Users Flag! From australia

7 likes received
12 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by YIDA View Post
I submitted on Fri 26/10/2018 and got the reply on Mon 29/10/2018

When my wife call the department it seems like all the email under my name they can see.....they know how many times I submit the inquiry.
May I ask if your wife is the sponsor? Does it have to be the applicant to call the department or the sponsor can call as well?


Reply With Quote
  #2469 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:22 PM
asb asb is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 45
Users Flag! From australia

7 likes received
12 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by YIDA View Post
I submitted on Fri 26/10/2018 and got the reply on Mon 29/10/2018

When my wife call the department it seems like all the email under my name they can see.....they know how many times I submit the inquiry.
I sent them an inquiry last Thursday and today still haven't received any response.

I'm thinking of sending them a new Police Clearance Cert since the old one in the 801 app is already expired.


Reply With Quote
  #2470 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:22 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by asb View Post
May I ask if your wife is the sponsor? Does it have to be the applicant to call the department or the sponsor can call as well?
Yes my wife is the sponsor

because we did the interview in Sydney office for 820, we found out that they treat applicant and sponsor as different, they are not that kind to applicant but nice to sponsor. so that my wife thought it is better she contact the department than me. they can find the whole case if the sponsor provide name and DOB.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) Euroasianman Visas and immigration 1363 09-16-2020 03:19 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Immigration Timelines 5 08-06-2020 11:44 AM
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Visas and immigration 8 02-21-2017 04:59 AM
801 Partner Permanent Visa WAITING (2015) Jayson Visas and immigration 181 02-14-2017 05:19 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com