Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 248

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2200Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 248


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #2471 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by asb View Post
I sent them an inquiry last Thursday and today still haven't received any response.

I'm thinking of sending them a new Police Clearance Cert since the old one in the 801 app is already expired.
what we thought last time is about the AFP too, we are thinking to submit a new one but not sure if we did so will it delay the processing time.


Do not send documentation by email or through the post unless you have reached your maximum number of attachments in ImmiAccount, or you have been requested to do so, as it will result in significant processing delays.

that I find in the auto reply email, so i think i just wait for the CO contact me...


Reply With Quote
  #2472 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:31 PM
asb asb is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 45
Users Flag! From australia

7 likes received
12 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by YIDA View Post
what we thought last time is about the AFP too, we are thinking to submit a new one but not sure if we did so will it delay the processing time.


Do not send documentation by email or through the post unless you have reached your maximum number of attachments in ImmiAccount, or you have been requested to do so, as it will result in significant processing delays.

that I find in the auto reply email, so i think i just wait for the CO contact me...
Now the issue with us is we don't have an immi account. We have to submit everything by post and it takes time to process.


Reply With Quote
  #2473 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:33 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by asb View Post
Now the issue with us is we don't have an immi account. We have to submit everything by post and it takes time to process.
yes and it is impossible to import the application to the immi account, seems nothing can do now


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2474 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:35 PM
asb asb is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 45
Users Flag! From australia

7 likes received
12 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by YIDA View Post
Yes my wife is the sponsor

because we did the interview in Sydney office for 820, we found out that they treat applicant and sponsor as different, they are not that kind to applicant but nice to sponsor. so that my wife thought it is better she contact the department than me. they can find the whole case if the sponsor provide name and DOB.
Are you for real? Was it the same person interview you and your wife? What made you think that immi favor the sponsor than the applicant?


Reply With Quote
  #2475 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by asb View Post
Are you for real? Was it the same person interview you and your wife? What made you think that immi favor the sponsor than the applicant?
yes
same person did the interview but did one by one.
that is my personal feeling only had to explain why.


Reply With Quote
  #2476 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:57 PM
asb asb is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 45
Users Flag! From australia

7 likes received
12 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by YIDA View Post
yes
same person did the interview but did one by one.
that is my personal feeling only had to explain why.
May I ask if you are from high or low risk country?

One thing that I found out in Australia is female has more rights and respect than male, so maybe that's the reason why it made you felt such different treatment between sponsor and applicant.


Reply With Quote
  #2477 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2018, 12:00 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by asb View Post
May I ask if you are from high or low risk country?

One thing that I found out in Australia is female has more rights and respect than male, so maybe that's the reason why it made you felt such different treatment between sponsor and applicant.
both of us from China, should be high risk

maybe they treat lady nicer


Reply With Quote
  #2478 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2018, 06:51 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 48
Users Flag! From belgium

3 likes received
51 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by asb View Post
Hi Yida,
I guess we are on the same boat. I submitted 820 Nov14 then 801 Jan17 all by post and till now no contact from immi.

I sent an inquiry to Melb processing team but no response. We are at 24 months mark now and still waiting.

As you mentioned you tried to contact the department but no useful information? What did they tell you? I guess app by post/snail mail will affect the processing time?
Hi Yida and ASB,

I'm on the same boat too as you know ASB and if I can reinsure you, I applied with an immi account online and with a immigration agent and I'm still waiting today after 23 MONTHS!!!! So stay strong and be patient guys, there is nothing to worry about, it just takes time...

ASB if I was you I will complaint next month when you reach the 24 months!

Regards.

__________________
Visa: Prospective Marriage (PMV), 820/801
Nationality: Belgian
300 PMV Lodged: 29 April 2014
300 Granted: 18 August 2014
820 Lodged: 19 December 2014
820 Grant Date: 17 June 2015
801 Lodged: 19 December 2016
801 Grant Date: 30 November 2018

Reply With Quote
  #2479 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2018, 07:14 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 18
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martino View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by asb View Post
Hi Yida,
I guess we are on the same boat. I submitted 820 Nov14 then 801 Jan17 all by post and till now no contact from immi.

I sent an inquiry to Melb processing team but no response. We are at 24 months mark now and still waiting.

As you mentioned you tried to contact the department but no useful information? What did they tell you? I guess app by post/snail mail will affect the processing time?
Hi Yida and ASB,

I'm on the same boat too as you know ASB and if I can reinsure you, I applied with an immi account online and with a immigration agent and I'm still waiting today after 23 MONTHS!!!! So stay strong and be patient guys, there is nothing to worry about, it just takes time...

ASB if I was you I will complaint next month when you reach the 24 months!

Regards.
hi Martino

thanks for your reply. you r right we have nothing to be worried but still hard tobe patient.

hope to get it soooon

Martino likes this.
__________________
[B]VISA | 820/801
relationship certification in AU
married in China
Nationality: Chinese
Application Mode: post

820 | May 2015 | Application Submitted
820 | July 2015 | interview
820 | Feb 2016 | Visa Granted

801 | May 2017 | Eligibility Date
801 | April 2017 | Application Submitted
801 | 15 Nov 2018 | 801 granted

Reply With Quote
  #2480 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2018, 11:21 PM
asb asb is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 45
Users Flag! From australia

7 likes received
12 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martino View Post
Hi Yida and ASB,

I'm on the same boat too as you know ASB and if I can reinsure you, I applied with an immi account online and with a immigration agent and I'm still waiting today after 23 MONTHS!!!! So stay strong and be patient guys, there is nothing to worry about, it just takes time...

ASB if I was you I will complaint next month when you reach the 24 months!

Regards.
Hi Martino,

I've emailed the department last week but no reply from them at all. Next week we reached 24 months processing time. Have you ever tried to contact the department and how long should we expect a reply from them?


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) Euroasianman Visas and immigration 1369 Today 10:44 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Immigration Timelines 5 08-06-2020 11:44 AM
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Visas and immigration 8 02-21-2017 04:59 AM
801 Partner Permanent Visa WAITING (2015) Jayson Visas and immigration 181 02-14-2017 05:19 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com