Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 285

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2200Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 285


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #2841 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma 1117 View Post
Hello skybluebrewer. You mentioned you used step 1 to contact them and got the grant letter soon . Can you tell me what context you put in there ? Iím thinking to use the enquiry form but no idea what messages I should leave in the form . Thank you
Put your TRN in there, say you've submitted everything, and then give your personal reasons for wanting them to look at your case file.


Reply With Quote
  #2842 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanjeri View Post
Hi,

Where is this enquiry form please? I am a 309/100 applicant. I wonder if it works for that. My application was front loaded last September and I know it isn't as long as some people on here, but anything that can speed up the process is appreciated.

Thanks!
Yes, it would work for both 100 and 801 eligible as it's for Stage 2 processing enquiry.


Reply With Quote
  #2843 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 64
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybluebrewer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma 1117 View Post
Hello skybluebrewer. You mentioned you used step 1 to contact them and got the grant letter soon . Can you tell me what context you put in there ? I’m thinking to use the enquiry form but no idea what messages I should leave in the form . Thank you
Put your TRN in there, say you've submitted everything, and then give your personal reasons for wanting them to look at your case file.
Thank you skybluebrewer . Normally which personal reason is make them to think to look my case ? I would like to say I hope get PR soon so I can looking for job ( some job only for citizenship ,PR ) but my agent said that’s not a good reason coz TR Can work full time too and department not care about your job etc ...


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2844 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2019, 09:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma 1117 View Post
Thank you skybluebrewer . Normally which personal reason is make them to think to look my case ? I would like to say I hope get PR soon so I can looking for job ( some job only for citizenship ,PR ) but my agent said thatís not a good reason coz TR Can work full time too and department not care about your job etc ...
I doubt anything you say will really matter because there are going to be tens of thousands of other applicants in a similar position to you. Just put whatever your reasons are and hope for the best. I used the enquiry form more as a tool to make them aware that all of my documents were submitted and my case file was just awaiting a decision. I wasn't using it to go into detail about my personal situation, but I did think I should point out my reasons.

If you want, just put the TRN and say it's all ready to go and don't put anything else. You can do it however you like.


Reply With Quote
  #2845 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 64
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybluebrewer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma 1117 View Post
Thank you skybluebrewer . Normally which personal reason is make them to think to look my case ? I would like to say I hope get PR soon so I can looking for job ( some job only for citizenship ,PR ) but my agent said that’s not a good reason coz TR Can work full time too and department not care about your job etc ...
Thank you help 🙂

I doubt anything you say will really matter because there are going to be tens of thousands of other applicants in a similar position to you. Just put whatever your reasons are and hope for the best. I used the enquiry form more as a tool to make them aware that all of my documents were submitted and my case file was just awaiting a decision. I wasn't using it to go into detail about my personal situation, but I did think I should point out my reasons.

If you want, just put the TRN and say it's all ready to go and don't put anything else. You can do it however you like.

Thank you so much ! Hope it works for me ! Waiting for 15 months is frustrating


Reply With Quote
  #2846 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2019, 10:07 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 15
Please update your flag here .

1 likes given
I have lodge 820 on Feb 2018, and still waiting for the news from department. Haven't received any news yet. Now processing time has been extended in to 26 months, hope it can be faster.


Reply With Quote
  #2847 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2019, 04:35 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 15
Please update your flag here .

7 likes received
Thank you Skybluebrewer for your replying. I have been waiting for 27 months since eligibility date from October 2016. I got interviewed phone in November 2018 but until now still quite.

I don’t know what happen and I will contact them that I have the right to speed my cause up because it is nearly 2 and half year (27months) and the people who loadge after me have already granted. What is the standard of the department are they working? This is too long.


Last edited by tommy094; 01-13-2019 at 04:41 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #2848 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2019, 04:48 AM
BAQ BAQ is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 37
Users Flag! From netherlands

20 likes received
8 likes given
Hi Guys, Im one month away from applying for the second stage 801. Do I have to provide police checks again? According to the website it says that if you have provided them in the 820 then you do not need to for the 801, but i am not fully convinced as immigration can be a pain the ass. what are your thoughts on this? thank you!


Reply With Quote
  #2849 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2019, 04:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAQ View Post
Hi Guys, Im one month away from applying for the second stage 801. Do I have to provide police checks again? According to the website it says that if you have provided them in the 820 then you do not need to for the 801, but i am not fully convinced as immigration can be a pain the ass. what are your thoughts on this? thank you!
Just that. It depends on what you supplied then and where you've been since.

I never supplied an AFP for Stage 1 because I didn't need one. By the time I got to Stage 2, I had spent more than 12 months in Australia in the last 10 years. Because I didn't supply the AFP for Stage 1, I supplied it for Stage 2. But I hadn't supplied any U.S. police checks because those were already supplied in Stage 1.


Reply With Quote
  #2850 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2019, 06:11 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 64
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy094 View Post
Thank you Skybluebrewer for your replying. I have been waiting for 27 months since eligibility date from October 2016. I got interviewed phone in November 2018 but until now still quite.

I don’t know what happen and I will contact them that I have the right to speed my cause up because it is nearly 2 and half year (27months) and the people who loadge after me have already granted. What is the standard of the department are they working? This is too long.
Hi, 27months already out of their process time ( Webiste 19-26months ) . Can I ask where are you from ? And how many years about your relationship when you applied 820/801 in the stage 1 ? Thanks


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) Euroasianman Visas and immigration 1369 Today 10:44 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Immigration Timelines 5 08-06-2020 11:44 AM
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Visas and immigration 8 02-21-2017 04:59 AM
801 Partner Permanent Visa WAITING (2015) Jayson Visas and immigration 181 02-14-2017 05:19 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:24 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com