Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 298

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2205Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 298


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #2971 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2019, 09:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,948
Users Flag! From australia

1175 likes received
345 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttersnips View Post
Thanks good to know.


When I upload all the passport scans and what not do I need to get these signed and verified by an authorised person again like with the 820?
We didn't get any ID stuff certified for any of the visa's, 300, 820 and then 801.

Most of it was colour photos, of the ORIGINAL documents, from the mobile phone, just uploaded to the IMMI account.

The form 888's needed to be certified, or witnessed.

I understand the confusion, just having googled it and seen one migration agent website stating you must get certificates etc, certified.

However, that only applies to paper lodgement these days.

Having said that, I am aware of one person, in 2017, who was told to submit certified copies afterwards. I assume they must have considered the application a bit suspect.

We did ours, not certified, in 2015, 2016 and 2018.
We even did a 600 visa in 2014, paper application without the copies being certified.!! And it was granted..

LadyRogueRayne likes this.
__________________
Visa Route: 600/300/600/820/801
PMV to PR 44 months.
Our Timeline

Reply With Quote
  #2972 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 02:39 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 33
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma 1117 View Post
I just filled up the enquire form few hours ago . My state is further assessment for long time . Hope can grant soon ! Finger corss !
Hi
Did this enquire forrm work for you?


Reply With Quote
  #2973 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 02:52 AM
LadyRogueRayne's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,114
Users Flag! From usa

280 likes received
1479 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttersnips View Post
is that stated anywhere?
On the old Immi website, it used to state clearly that scans did not have to be certified if the original documents are scanned in colour. I did not certify my identity documents, or any of them other than the Form 888s and our Stat Decs, which have to be certified. Here's what it states on the new website:

Scan or photograph
Scan or photograph all documents (English and non-English) in colour.

The scans and photos must be legible.

If a document is more than 1 page, save it all as 1 file.


Hope that helps you.

JandE likes this.
__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Applied for 820: 5 Oct 16
Submitted FBI Checks: 27 Jan 17
Submitted Medicals: 12 Apr 17
CO contact: 18 Apr 2017 Request AFP checks & Form 80
Submitted Requested Docs: 1 May 17
820 Visa Grant: 4 May 17
Applied for 801: 8 Sept 18
CO contact: 26 Apr 19 (call & email/son's State PC)
801 Visa Grant: 13 Sep 2019

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2974 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 03:44 AM
buttersnips's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 102
Users Flag! From uk

10 likes received
16 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRogueRayne View Post
On the old Immi website, it used to state clearly that scans did not have to be certified if the original documents are scanned in colour. I did not certify my identity documents, or any of them other than the Form 888s and our Stat Decs, which have to be certified. Here's what it states on the new website:

Scan or photograph
Scan or photograph all documents (English and non-English) in colour.

The scans and photos must be legible.

If a document is more than 1 page, save it all as 1 file.


Hope that helps you.
Yes thank you. I'll roll with it, JandE said something similar a few posts up.


Reply With Quote
  #2975 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 03:46 AM
buttersnips's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 102
Users Flag! From uk

10 likes received
16 likes given
I'm about to start uploading attachments now, obviously once something has been uploaded I can't edit it, or take it down so I was just wondering, is there like a "how to" list or chart that demonstrates how best to label and upload, and exactly everything that is needed for the 801?
I just want this to all be up asap and in the most organised fashion possible so they won't have to waste any time


Reply With Quote
  #2976 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 04:03 AM
LadyRogueRayne's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,114
Users Flag! From usa

280 likes received
1479 likes given
I know people have listed how they name their document previously on this thread. I clearly named each: Form 888 Jane Lastname; Marriage Certificate & Name; Family photos; Wedding photos (for photos, I put them together into a single document for each category); Husband's name Super; Wife's name Super; ANZ Bank Statements; Joint Water Bills; Joint Lease & Address. Obviously I filled in our actual names to correspond with each. You can also name them according to the 4 categories: Spouses Living Together Joint Lease; Social Aspects Wedding cards; etc. It's really up to you. However, giving clear names to each of your files makes it easier for the CO to see all that you've provided.

I put names to everything and then I created a word document with all of our evidences listed for each of the 4 categories and named that document "Attention CO Decision Ready 801 Visa Evidence List." Hoping that helps in seeing that we have provided sufficient evidences for all of the categories.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Applied for 820: 5 Oct 16
Submitted FBI Checks: 27 Jan 17
Submitted Medicals: 12 Apr 17
CO contact: 18 Apr 2017 Request AFP checks & Form 80
Submitted Requested Docs: 1 May 17
820 Visa Grant: 4 May 17
Applied for 801: 8 Sept 18
CO contact: 26 Apr 19 (call & email/son's State PC)
801 Visa Grant: 13 Sep 2019

Reply With Quote
  #2977 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 05:32 AM
buttersnips's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 102
Users Flag! From uk

10 likes received
16 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRogueRayne View Post
I know people have listed how they name their document previously on this thread. I clearly named each: Form 888 Jane Lastname; Marriage Certificate & Name; Family photos; Wedding photos (for photos, I put them together into a single document for each category); Husband's name Super; Wife's name Super; ANZ Bank Statements; Joint Water Bills; Joint Lease & Address. Obviously I filled in our actual names to correspond with each. You can also name them according to the 4 categories: Spouses Living Together Joint Lease; Social Aspects Wedding cards; etc. It's really up to you. However, giving clear names to each of your files makes it easier for the CO to see all that you've provided.

I put names to everything and then I created a word document with all of our evidences listed for each of the 4 categories and named that document "Attention CO Decision Ready 801 Visa Evidence List." Hoping that helps in seeing that we have provided sufficient evidences for all of the categories.
Yeah seems similar to what I did with the 820. Just keep it all neat and tidy.
Did you upload passports this time around with the 801? I can't find a category for it


Reply With Quote
  #2978 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 05:43 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 9
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Has anyone heard of 801 being granted recently ie 2019? Seems to have gone quiet on the success front


Reply With Quote
  #2979 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 06:07 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 64
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma 1117 View Post
I just filled up the enquire form few hours ago . My state is further assessment for long time . Hope can grant soon ! Finger corss !
Hi
Did this enquire forrm work for you?
Nothing . Just uploaded new documents Monday for last 6 months


Reply With Quote
  #2980 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 06:27 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 33
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma 1117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma 1117 View Post
I just filled up the enquire form few hours ago . My state is further assessment for long time . Hope can grant soon ! Finger corss !
Hi
Did this enquire forrm work for you?
Nothing . Just uploaded new documents Monday for last 6 months
Hopefully you will get some reply sooner


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) Euroasianman Visas and immigration 1381 10-23-2020 05:56 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Immigration Timelines 5 08-06-2020 11:44 AM
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Visas and immigration 8 02-21-2017 04:59 AM
801 Partner Permanent Visa WAITING (2015) Jayson Visas and immigration 181 02-14-2017 05:19 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:34 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com