Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 315

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2200Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 315


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #3141 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2019, 11:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 104
Users Flag! From china

25 likes received
33 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseaspie View Post
Congrats everyone who got theirs <img src="http://www.australiaforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" class="inlineimg" /> I cant wait for mine to come through, i want to be a nurse and have been accepted into a placement but i need this visa before i can start >.< This is so FRUSTRATING! &#x1f61b;

820 applied march 2017
820 granted 2nd jan 2018
801 applied Jan 2019 (2 months early)
801 granted - waiting

And the timeline went up, i assume its due to a large amount of people applying over xmas ... Most people on the spreadsheet get theirs in 8ish months, so hoping for a new years present in my email box <img src="http://www.australiaforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" class="inlineimg" />
Which state are you in?? I am already doing nursing. I am waiting for the Visa so I can apply for graduate program...


Reply With Quote
  #3142 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2019, 11:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 104
Users Flag! From china

25 likes received
33 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseaspie View Post
Congrats everyone who got theirs <img src="http://www.australiaforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" class="inlineimg" /> I cant wait for mine to come through, i want to be a nurse and have been accepted into a placement but i need this visa before i can start >.< This is so FRUSTRATING! &#x1f61b;

820 applied march 2017
820 granted 2nd jan 2018
801 applied Jan 2019 (2 months early)
801 granted - waiting

And the timeline went up, i assume its due to a large amount of people applying over xmas ... Most people on the spreadsheet get theirs in 8ish months, so hoping for a new years present in my email box <img src="http://www.australiaforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" class="inlineimg" />
Which state are you in?? I am already doing nursing. I am waiting for the Visa so I can apply for graduate program...


Reply With Quote
  #3143 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2019, 12:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 64
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottonss1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma 1117 View Post
Hi I Submitted on October 2017 with agent .... always ask agent and get same answer ....
So frustrated, not even know what status our application is on now and what sort of documents they have submitted <img src="http://www.australiaforum.com/images/smilies/frown.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Frown" class="inlineimg" />
My state is further assessment since last July .....


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3144 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2019, 02:37 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,948
Users Flag! From australia

1175 likes received
345 likes given
Just received the 801 PR grant today. 3 months earlier than we expected.

801 Eligible date: 14 May 2018
801 Grant: 20 Feb 2018

801 Processing time: 9 months and 1 week.

So it is inside the official Processing Times of:
75% of applications: 20 months
90% of applications: 26 months
__________________
Visa Route: 600/300/600/820/801
PMV to PR 44 months.
Our Timeline

Reply With Quote
  #3145 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2019, 03:04 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 127
Please update your flag here .

44 likes received
24 likes given
Hi guys,

I need a bit of advice here... so my partner and I have been together for 4.5 years, he proposed to me last year and we are getting married this year (overseas). Before we go overseas we would like to register our marriage here in Australia because it is a hassle to register overseas through Australian authorities.

My questions are;

1. Would it effect our application if we get marriage because we applied 820/801 de facto not marriage. Do we need to change the type of application??

2. Do we need to inform them about change in circumstance?

3. Should we attached marriage certificate once we are married (on paper) in a few months time??

4. Would you recommend me to change my last name then or wait until my 801 is granted? My partner is pretty old school and he would like it changed lol

Thanks in advance for any answers

My timeline

Applied 820 - 2/08/2016
Requested info - 28/02/2017
820 approved - 26/03/2017
Applied 801 - 5/08/2018
Waiting - 6 months 15 days


Reply With Quote
  #3146 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2019, 03:11 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 400
Users Flag! From australia

125 likes received
94 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by JandE View Post
Just received the 801 PR grant today. 3 months earlier than we expected.

801 Eligible date: 14 May 2018
801 Grant: 20 Feb 2018

801 Processing time: 9 months and 1 week.

So it is inside the official Processing Times of:
75% of applications: 20 months
90% of applications: 26 months
Great news for you - well done.

But so disappointing for the process - we applied nearly a year before you guys and nothing.

I note that the acknowledgement of her application said

Quote:
In order to ensure a fair and equitable outcome for all our clients we process applications in
the order in which they are received
That's clearly a lie.

So great for you guys, so sucky for those on the losing side of the equation.

BAQ likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #3147 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2019, 03:18 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 9
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JandE View Post
Just received the 801 PR grant today. 3 months earlier than we expected.

801 Eligible date: 14 May 2018
801 Grant: 20 Feb 2018

801 Processing time: 9 months and 1 week.

So it is inside the official Processing Times of:
75% of applications: 20 months
90% of applications: 26 months
Great news for you - well done.

But so disappointing for the process - we applied nearly a year before you guys and nothing.

I note that the acknowledgement of her application said

Quote:
In order to ensure a fair and equitable outcome for all our clients we process applications in
the order in which they are received
That's clearly a lie.

So great for you guys, so sucky for those on the losing side of the equation.
Completely agree, really happy for those who have their 801 - awful for those of us who applied way before.

We have started to take legal advice, as per ombudsman reports like the below - it is clear that it’s a dogs breakfast behind the scenes. Unless people start actioning this type of behaviour nothing will ever change. For us - we are a legit couple so no fear of the dept becoming ‘unhappy’ with our legal approach. At the best part of $8k it’s a farce.

https://www.ombudsman.gov.au/__data/...ion-report.pdf


Reply With Quote
  #3148 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2019, 06:27 AM
BAQ BAQ is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 37
Users Flag! From netherlands

20 likes received
8 likes given
I completely agree with you, this process is a big joke, their system is a shame, the home affairs department is a big waste of time. Everyone needs to complaint, send letters, contact their local MP's - 20 to 26 wait times months is unacceptable.

Guys, Remember this visa is not free, its nearly 10K, world's most expensive yet we receive a disgraceful treatment and wait times but meanwhile home affairs - Peter Dutton is granting visas to criminals with drug and child abuse charges so this leaves you thinking WTF?


Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher View Post
Great news for you - well done.

But so disappointing for the process - we applied nearly a year before you guys and nothing.

I note that the acknowledgement of her application said



That's clearly a lie.

So great for you guys, so sucky for those on the losing side of the equation.


Reply With Quote
  #3149 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2019, 06:29 AM
BAQ BAQ is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 37
Users Flag! From netherlands

20 likes received
8 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pominauz View Post
Completely agree, really happy for those who have their 801 - awful for those of us who applied way before.

We have started to take legal advice, as per ombudsman reports like the below - it is clear that it’s a dogs breakfast behind the scenes. Unless people start actioning this type of behaviour nothing will ever change. For us - we are a legit couple so no fear of the dept becoming ‘unhappy’ with our legal approach. At the best part of $8k it’s a farce.

https://www.ombudsman.gov.au/__data/...ion-report.pdf
Good on you! We need to DEMAND a change, this needs to stop, we will also start going legal. It is very clear that home affairs is playing games and sitting around scratching their bellies!


Reply With Quote
  #3150 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2019, 06:44 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 64
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by JandE View Post
Just received the 801 PR grant today. 3 months earlier than we expected.

801 Eligible date: 14 May 2018
801 Grant: 20 Feb 2018

801 Processing time: 9 months and 1 week.

So it is inside the official Processing Times of:
75% of applications: 20 months
90% of applications: 26 months
Hi can I ask which country are you from ? How many years in relationship?


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) Euroasianman Visas and immigration 1369 Today 10:44 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Immigration Timelines 5 08-06-2020 11:44 AM
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Visas and immigration 8 02-21-2017 04:59 AM
801 Partner Permanent Visa WAITING (2015) Jayson Visas and immigration 181 02-14-2017 05:19 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com