Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 382

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2200Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 382


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #3811 (permalink)  
Old 05-29-2019, 09:37 PM
thehuntressinc's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 34
Users Flag! From philippines

9 likes received
1 likes given
Hey guys! My son and I got granted with PR today! Like literally just got the grant notification! Thank you to everyone in this forum for all the help! And for those waiting, just hang tight! It will come. 😃

I got an email last May 13 from the case officer asking for my NPC. Was able to submit it last May 21.


My timeline:
Visa timeline:
PMV Applied - 04August2014
PMV Granted - 17June2015
820 Applied - 17January2016
820 Granted - 30March2016
801 Applied - 05June2018
801 Granted - 30May2019

Reply With Quote
  #3812 (permalink)  
Old 05-30-2019, 12:20 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 35
Users Flag! From srilanka

23 likes received
24 likes given
Hi all, just read this information from a migration website.

Current Partner visas

1st Stage – 82,000 applications are in the pipeline.

2nd Stage – 156,000 applications are in the pipeline.

Applications now ready for 2nd stage processing – 35,000.

The Department confirmed that they are doing everything possible to facilitate the smooth transition to permanent residency, given the long processing times of the partner visas.

The Migration program planning levels for 2019-20 for partner stream is 39,799 visas. We will leave it to members to do their own math.

Link: DHA/Immigration meeting outlining issues related to company sponsored, parent, partner and skilled visas - Iscah

__________________
Sri Lanka - 820 Aug 2015 Melbourne - 820 Grant Feb 2017 - 801 Aug 2017 - 801 Granted 30 April 2019

Reply With Quote
  #3813 (permalink)  
Old 05-30-2019, 02:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,948
Users Flag! From australia

1175 likes received
345 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygn View Post
Current Partner visas

1st Stage 82,000 applications are in the pipeline.

2nd Stage 156,000 applications are in the pipeline.

Applications now ready for 2nd stage processing 35,000.

The Department confirmed that they are doing everything possible to facilitate the smooth transition to permanent residency, given the long processing times of the partner visas.

The Migration program planning levels for 2019-20 for partner stream is 39,799 visas. We will leave it to members to do their own math.
Not sure about current rates of Partner Visa applications applications, but with only about 40,000 possible grants each year now, and these earlier numbers of applications, the processing times, for some, can only get longer.

In 2016-17 there were 56,333 Partner Visas lodged.
In 2015-16 there were 52,177 Partner Visas lodged.
In 2014-15 there were 62,996 Partner Visas lodged.

With applications always exceeding the visa allocations, that pipeline must have continued to grow.

However, it seems that some well presented applications still get done quickly, but maybe not the majority.

Some fast 801 grants in May 2019
3.4 months from Canada
1.6 months from UK

And for the other Partner Visas.

Some fast 100 grants in May 2019
4.9 months from USA
4.3 months from Philippines

Some fast PMV grants in May 2019
3.6 months from Russia
2.2 months from Sweden

Some fast 309 grants in May 2019
1.4 months from Turkey
2.7 months from Netherlands


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3814 (permalink)  
Old 05-30-2019, 05:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 127
Please update your flag here .

44 likes received
24 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygn View Post


2nd Stage 156,000 applications are in the pipeline.


The Migration program planning levels for 2019-20 for partner stream is 39,799 visas. We will leave it to members to do their own math.

Link: DHA/Immigration meeting outlining issues related to company sponsored, parent, partner and skilled visas - Iscah
If these numbers are accurate it will take four years to just clear out the CURRENT lodged second stage applications. I hope this is not right.

A few ways the department may use to resolve the backlog are;
1. Increase the planning level for coming years.
2. Increase the visa fee to reduce number of applications (I pray they won't do this, it is already ridiculous price tag)
3. The number of rejected applications increases. Most likely for unfinished, invalid applications.

I like choice number one the most.


Reply With Quote
  #3815 (permalink)  
Old 05-30-2019, 05:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,948
Users Flag! From australia

1175 likes received
345 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_NorthenBeaches View Post
I like choice number one the most.
And that is the one that is most unlikely to happen, with the plans to reduce levels back down to those of a few years ago.


Reply With Quote
  #3816 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2019, 04:39 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 37
Users Flag! From ireland

16 likes received
10 likes given
Hey guys! I'm a long time lurker of this thread and just wanted to share my good news this afternoon - my 801 has just been approved!

Here's my timeline:

820 submitted - 28/06/16
820 approved - 03/02/17
801 submitted - 26/08/18
801 approved - 31/05/19

I'm from a low risk country (Ireland), and have been very surprised with how quick both applications were processed.

I'm not sure if this is a coincidence but after not really touching my application for the last couple of months (I uploaded some additional bills, renewed lease etc in January), I submitted a Form 1023 Notification of incorrect answer(s) yesterday (30/05), I just got a date wrong that I needed to fix. I'm wondering if this maybe nudged my application a little? No idea. Anyways, plenty of drinks to be had by me and my partner tonight!


Reply With Quote
  #3817 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2019, 10:34 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Users Flag! From indonesia

1 likes given
801

HI Guys, i received the email that i can start my application for 801. what did you write for the development of relationship and for the evidence of your relationship did you submit again the evidence that you had provided during your application for 820?
Just wondering whether i do need to include those evidence again for 801 or i just give evidence from the last 24months after the submission of 820..
any ideas/comments are welcome and will be helpful.
thank you in advance


Reply With Quote
  #3818 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2019, 10:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessyyang View Post
HI Guys, i received the email that i can start my application for 801. what did you write for the development of relationship and for the evidence of your relationship did you submit again the evidence that you had provided during your application for 820?
Just wondering whether i do need to include those evidence again for 801 or i just give evidence from the last 24months after the submission of 820..
any ideas/comments are welcome and will be helpful.
thank you in advance
You do pretty much all the same type of stuff you did for the 820/801 application, but since the grant of the 820. Step-by-step guide here.


Reply With Quote
  #3819 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2019, 11:16 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Users Flag! From indonesia

1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybluebrewer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessyyang View Post
HI Guys, i received the email that i can start my application for 801. what did you write for the development of relationship and for the evidence of your relationship did you submit again the evidence that you had provided during your application for 820?
Just wondering whether i do need to include those evidence again for 801 or i just give evidence from the last 24months after the submission of 820..
any ideas/comments are welcome and will be helpful.
thank you in advance <img src="http://www.australiaforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smile" class="inlineimg" />
You do pretty much all the same type of stuff you did for the 820/801 application, but since the grant of the 820. Step-by-step guide here.
Thanks Sky!
Do I need to do StatDec for applicant? I saw some people attached it but I couldn’t find the form? I only found SD for sponsor.


Reply With Quote
  #3820 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2019, 11:49 PM
buttersnips's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 99
Users Flag! From uk

10 likes received
16 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmc94 View Post
Hey guys! I'm a long time lurker of this thread and just wanted to share my good news this afternoon - my 801 has just been approved!

Here's my timeline:

820 submitted - 28/06/16
820 approved - 03/02/17
801 submitted - 26/08/18
801 approved - 31/05/19

I'm from a low risk country (Ireland), and have been very surprised with how quick both applications were processed.

I'm not sure if this is a coincidence but after not really touching my application for the last couple of months (I uploaded some additional bills, renewed lease etc in January), I submitted a Form 1023 Notification of incorrect answer(s) yesterday (30/05), I just got a date wrong that I needed to fix. I'm wondering if this maybe nudged my application a little? No idea. Anyways, plenty of drinks to be had by me and my partner tonight!
Congratulations!

__________________
British Citizen - 820/801 Visa Applicant -
Applied 820: 23rd Feb 17 - Grant of 820: 20th Jan 18
Applied 801: 23rd Jan 19 - Grant of 801: 7th Jun 18

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) Euroasianman Visas and immigration 1364 Yesterday 03:24 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Immigration Timelines 5 08-06-2020 11:44 AM
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Visas and immigration 8 02-21-2017 04:59 AM
801 Partner Permanent Visa WAITING (2015) Jayson Visas and immigration 181 02-14-2017 05:19 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com