Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 47

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2115Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 47


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #461 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2017, 06:57 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1
Users Flag! From uk

Processing times

Hi everyone,

Great to have a read through the thread.

I was eligible to apply on 7 June 2016. I applied a week earlier (so late April) and can see on the Online Immi account that it has been received but not yet assigned to a case officer.

I went back to the original email when they said I could apply for PR and it says Processing times are 6-8 months. Has this since changed?

Thank you in advance for any comments


Reply With Quote
  #462 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2017, 07:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,001
Users Flag! From australia

1019 likes received
298 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimstaceycampebll7 View Post
Hi everyone,

Great to have a read through the thread.

I was eligible to apply on 7 June 2016. I applied a week earlier (so late April) and can see on the Online Immi account that it has been received but not yet assigned to a case officer.

I went back to the original email when they said I could apply for PR and it says Processing times are 6-8 months. Has this since changed?

Thank you in advance for any comments
It currently says: 801 VIsa: 75 per cent of applications processed within 16 months.
https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/801-

__________________
Full Timeline: www.australiaforum.com/immigration-timelines/131018

Reply With Quote
  #463 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2017, 06:12 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 39
Users Flag! From pakistan

4 likes given
[QUOTE=Mish;1588361]It would appear the ombudsman got too many complaints....

Hi Mish.
help please what does it mean?
I emailed to immigration office to our case officer and he replied me this.

(Thank you for your email.)

We have considered concerns raised in your email. At present all
documentation is completed on your visa application. I have noticed that
your daughter has recently turned 17 years of age on
14/06/2017.

Therefore, you are requested to provide her Police Clearance Certificate
for further processing. After receipt of police certificate your wife's
visa application will be forwarded for further consideration.

Thanks in advance


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #464 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2017, 06:19 PM
EDT's Avatar
EDT EDT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 563
Users Flag! From australia

161 likes received
[quote=Mohammadhusnain;1595745]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mish View Post
It would appear the ombudsman got too many complaints....

Hi Mish.
help please what does it mean?
I emailed to immigration office to our case officer and he replied me this.

(Thank you for your email.)

We have considered concerns raised in your email. At present all
documentation is completed on your visa application. I have noticed that
your daughter has recently turned 17 years of age on
14/06/2017.

Therefore, you are requested to provide her Police Clearance Certificate
for further processing. After receipt of police certificate your wife's
visa application will be forwarded for further consideration.

Thanks in advance
Just provide what the case officer has requested

__________________
Visa: Subclass 309/100
Applied: Australian Embassy in Madrid
Lodged: June 5, 2014
Medicals and finger prints: supplied 3 weeks later after lodging applicafion
Case Officer Allocation: straight away
309 Grant Date: 23/01/2015
Arrival in Australia: 24 April 2015
Visa Subclass 100: submitted May 2016
Visa subclass 100 grant : 19 October 2017
Citizenship eligibility: 24 April 2019

Reply With Quote
  #465 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2017, 08:02 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 39
Users Flag! From pakistan

4 likes given
I provided within 1 week.
I think out security check etc have been completed.
Whats next?


Reply With Quote
  #466 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2017, 11:43 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,169
Users Flag! From australia

3668 likes received
1157 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammadhusnain View Post
I provided within 1 week.
I think out security check etc have been completed.
Whats next?
They said in the email you posted that it will be forwarded for consideration so that is what they will be doing.

Hopefully not long now for you.


Reply With Quote
  #467 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2017, 03:38 AM
Syr Syr is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 49
Users Flag! From australia

19 likes received
67 likes given
Hi mates,
I have submitted my 802 online application and I am in the process of uploading the documents, Can you please help me with the following :

-where I should upload the sponsor statutory declaration I couldn't find the right category

-when I go to my List of attachments it shows all of them as recommended!!
I thought Passport,Form 888 , and sponsor statutory declaration are REQUIRED

-is there any problem if I take my time uploading the documents (one week after the submission)

your help is greatly appreciated
Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #468 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2017, 07:47 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,169
Users Flag! From australia

3668 likes received
1157 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr View Post
-where I should upload the sponsor statutory declaration I couldn't find the right category
I uploaded mine to: Relationship - Spouse, De facto Partner, Evidence / Statutory Declaration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr View Post
-when I go to my List of attachments it shows all of them as recommended!!
I thought Passport,Form 888 , and sponsor statutory declaration are REQUIRED
I didn't pay any attention to the "recommend" documents at all. I knew what I had to attach so just attached those documents only. You are correct you only need the passport of both of the applicant and sponsor for ID purposes. However you need form 888, sponsors statutory declaration, AFP and then all of your supporting evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr View Post
-is there any problem if I take my time uploading the documents (one week after the submission)
I wouldn't think so considering the amount of time they are taking to process the applications.

Syr likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #469 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2017, 07:59 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1466 likes received
434 likes given
Only go by the list on the DIBP site for the visa you are applying. The recommended list items do not all apply to every applicant or sponsor.

Syr likes this.

Reply With Quote
  #470 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2017, 08:39 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 39
Users Flag! From pakistan

4 likes given
Thanks mish.
I didn,t get consideration.
Documentation is complete sobit means it will b forwarded to biometric or what?


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) Euroasianman Visas and immigration 1194 01-22-2020 05:38 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Immigration Timelines 4 12-20-2019 12:20 AM
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 04:22 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Visas and immigration 8 02-21-2017 05:59 AM
801 Partner Permanent Visa WAITING (2015) Jayson Visas and immigration 181 02-14-2017 06:19 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com