Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 471

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2188Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 471


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #4701 (permalink)  
Old 01-31-2020, 07:59 AM
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 28
Please update your flag here .

9 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_ghazal View Post
How many attachments can you upload on ghee 801 application. Thanks
It is the same as for the 820 so 100 attachments.

I don’t know if you have to upload another police check but it can’t hurt. I have uploaded mine straight away when I submitted my 801 - just in case.


Reply With Quote
  #4702 (permalink)  
Old 01-31-2020, 08:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 390
Users Flag! From australia

96 likes received
66 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_ghazal View Post
How many attachments can you upload on ghee 801 application. Thanks
It is the same as for the 820 so 100 attachments.

I don’t know if you have to upload another police check but it can’t hurt. I have uploaded mine straight away when I submitted my 801 - just in case.
Thank you! I found that out as soon as I pressed submit, was wondering as I was preparing my many attachments.

I might wait and see for police check, I would rather not pay if it was be avoided.




On another note, as soon as I pressed submit the status went to further assessment. Is that meaningful? I recall with the other visas it say on submitted startups for some time. Also curious about whether another health check is required? It currently says it's not been determined if one is required yet.


Reply With Quote
  #4703 (permalink)  
Old 01-31-2020, 08:48 AM
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 28
Please update your flag here .

9 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_ghazal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_ghazal View Post
How many attachments can you upload on ghee 801 application. Thanks
It is the same as for the 820 so 100 attachments.

I don’t know if you have to upload another police check but it can’t hurt. I have uploaded mine straight away when I submitted my 801 - just in case.
Thank you! I found that out as soon as I pressed submit, was wondering as I was preparing my many attachments.

I might wait and see for police check, I would rather not pay if it was be avoided.




On another note, as soon as I pressed submit the status went to further assessment. Is that meaningful? I recall with the other visas it say on submitted startups for some time. Also curious about whether another health check is required? It currently says it's not been determined if one is required yet.
Sure I had one anyway so I uploaded it just in case but if you don’t want to pay for one perhaps you can just leave it and see if they end up requesting one 🙂

No second health check required.

Yeah mine went to further assessment straight away too. It seems like that is the common status for the 801 application. But I don’t think it really means anything. It basically just means you have submitted your application.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4704 (permalink)  
Old 02-01-2020, 08:28 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 12
Users Flag! From uk

7 likes received
Hi everyone, I applied for my subclass 100 on 5 December 2019 which is just under a month short of the 24 months since my application for the 309.

I decided to just front load all my evidence again as I did with my 309. My 309 was granted within 4 weeks as I had uploaded everything and they called me and were happy with the evidence. I was hoping the same this time but from what I have read here its a very small number of applications that are getting processed within a few months.

Has anyone had any quick turn around or quick response with their application or mostly are you left in the dark until action is required?

Also I have a question regarding the bridging visa B... has anyone applied for this? I read in the application for bridging visa B they take into consideration how long your actual permanent partner visa application is likely to take before they grant the bridging visa? Do they just go off the current processing times or actually consider the individual application?

Thanks,

Best of luck everyone!


Reply With Quote
  #4705 (permalink)  
Old 02-01-2020, 09:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 390
Users Flag! From australia

96 likes received
66 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfourmat View Post
Hi everyone, I applied for my subclass 100 on 5 December 2019 which is just under a month short of the 24 months since my application for the 309.

I decided to just front load all my evidence again as I did with my 309. My 309 was granted within 4 weeks as I had uploaded everything and they called me and were happy with the evidence. I was hoping the same this time but from what I have read here its a very small number of applications that are getting processed within a few months.

Has anyone had any quick turn around or quick response with their application or mostly are you left in the dark until action is required?

Also I have a question regarding the bridging visa B... has anyone applied for this? I read in the application for bridging visa B they take into consideration how long your actual permanent partner visa application is likely to take before they grant the bridging visa? Do they just go off the current processing times or actually consider the individual application?

Thanks,

Best of luck everyone!
Not sure about the waits I just applied myself. I didn't think you need a bridging visa while on visa 309? You don't with the onshore equivalent (820).


Reply With Quote
  #4706 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2020, 05:02 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 10
Users Flag! From france

1 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJme View Post
Sure I had one anyway so I uploaded it just in case but if you donít want to pay for one perhaps you can just leave it and see if they end up requesting one 🙂

No second health check required.

Yeah mine went to further assessment straight away too. It seems like that is the common status for the 801 application. But I donít think it really means anything. It basically just means you have submitted your application.
Mine still says "Received" - Did the application for 801 in July 2019


Reply With Quote
  #4707 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2020, 07:42 AM
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 28
Please update your flag here .

9 likes received
Mh not sure... I wouldn’t worry about the status too much. I submitted in June so not that long before you did and although it went straight to ‘further assessment’ I still haven’t heard anything. So the wait continues 🙂


Reply With Quote
  #4708 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2020, 11:31 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 12
Please update your flag here .

Have been contacted by CO in 9/12 to submit the form 80 submitted on 13/12 and still waiting for outcome. Its already past a month. Does anyone know how long does it usually take for the outcome?


Reply With Quote
  #4709 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2020, 12:13 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 12
Users Flag! From uk

7 likes received
Hi, once you apply for the second stage of the visa you’re no longer on the 309, you go onto a bridging visa A whilst a decision is made on your permanent application so if you wish to travel you need bridging visa B which is $155.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_ghazal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfourmat View Post
Hi everyone, I applied for my subclass 100 on 5 December 2019 which is just under a month short of the 24 months since my application for the 309.

I decided to just front load all my evidence again as I did with my 309. My 309 was granted within 4 weeks as I had uploaded everything and they called me and were happy with the evidence. I was hoping the same this time but from what I have read here its a very small number of applications that are getting processed within a few months.

Has anyone had any quick turn around or quick response with their application or mostly are you left in the dark until action is required?

Also I have a question regarding the bridging visa B... has anyone applied for this? I read in the application for bridging visa B they take into consideration how long your actual permanent partner visa application is likely to take before they grant the bridging visa? Do they just go off the current processing times or actually consider the individual application?

Thanks,

Best of luck everyone!
Not sure about the waits I just applied myself. I didn't think you need a bridging visa while on visa 309? You don't with the onshore equivalent (820).


Reply With Quote
  #4710 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2020, 01:16 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 748
Users Flag! From australia

170 likes received
40 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfourmat View Post
Hi, once you apply for the second stage of the visa you’re no longer on the 309, you go onto a bridging visa A whilst a decision is made on your permanent application so if you wish to travel you need bridging visa B which is $155.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_ghazal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfourmat View Post
Hi everyone, I applied for my subclass 100 on 5 December 2019 which is just under a month short of the 24 months since my application for the 309.

I decided to just front load all my evidence again as I did with my 309. My 309 was granted within 4 weeks as I had uploaded everything and they called me and were happy with the evidence. I was hoping the same this time but from what I have read here its a very small number of applications that are getting processed within a few months.

Has anyone had any quick turn around or quick response with their application or mostly are you left in the dark until action is required?

Also I have a question regarding the bridging visa B... has anyone applied for this? I read in the application for bridging visa B they take into consideration how long your actual permanent partner visa application is likely to take before they grant the bridging visa? Do they just go off the current processing times or actually consider the individual application?

Thanks,

Best of luck everyone!
Not sure about the waits I just applied myself. I didn't think you need a bridging visa while on visa 309? You don't with the onshore equivalent (820).
That it's wrong. You stay on the 309 until a decision has been made on the 100.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) Euroasianman Visas and immigration 1332 06-26-2020 07:03 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Immigration Timelines 4 12-19-2019 11:20 PM
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Visas and immigration 8 02-21-2017 04:59 AM
801 Partner Permanent Visa WAITING (2015) Jayson Visas and immigration 181 02-14-2017 05:19 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:58 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com