Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 483

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree2205Likes

Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group - Page 483


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #4821 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2020, 11:42 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 28
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by waiting123 View Post
Hi All,
I would like to share my Happiness today as I have received 801 Grant today this morning after sent the Enquiry yesterday . I believe it helps heaps for the grant.
Thanks all members here sharing personal experience and motivate each other .
Hi can you share ur full information such how long did u wait for and from which country .. How did u send the inquiry?? Thank you and congratulations !


Reply With Quote
  #4822 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2020, 10:03 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 14
Please update your flag here .

Congrats more.

Can u recall when u have submitted the 801 form what was the status shown? when*i have*submitted my 801 application last week, it straight away went to further assessment status does it mean case officer has already been assigned to my application.


Reply With Quote
  #4823 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2020, 10:33 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandE View Post
Latest 801 times are:
Jan 2020: 12-20 = 75% took up to 12 months. 10% took over 20 months.
Where do you get this? that actually sounds much better.

On the website the updated global times are:
75% Of Visas Processed within 17 months
90% Of Visas Processed within 31 months :'(
(last updated 21 Feb 2020)


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4824 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2020, 10:43 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitjv View Post
Congrats more.

Can u recall when u have submitted the 801 form what was the status shown? when*i have*submitted my 801 application last week, it straight away went to further assessment status does it mean case officer has already been assigned to my application.
I think that's what it means.
mine was sitting at "received" for a year. Then when I contacted them it went to "further assessment" and I got an email asking for further information.


Reply With Quote
  #4825 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2020, 12:02 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 4
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis122 View Post
I have applied for 820 July 2017
Granted feb 2018
Applied for 801 July 2019
And still itís hasnít been even assigned, status is still received, ☹️
Iím reading some of the comments which some of you guys applied on July 2019 and got granted in feb fortunately, I hope mine get assigned shortly, at least 😳
We are in the same boat. I also applied 801 July 2019 and have not heard anything. The status is "further assessment."


Reply With Quote
  #4826 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2020, 12:10 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 14
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wait123 View Post

We are in the same boat. I also applied 801 July 2019 and have not heard anything. The status is "further assessment."
Was it the same status when you applied. Or it has been changed from Received to further assessment


Reply With Quote
  #4827 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2020, 12:29 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 4
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitjv View Post
Was it the same status when you applied. Or it has been changed from Received to further assessment
It was the same status when I applied.


Reply With Quote
  #4828 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2020, 12:36 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,948
Users Flag! From australia

1175 likes received
345 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by si123 View Post
Where do you get this? that actually sounds much better.

On the website the updated global times are:
75% Of Visas Processed within 17 months
90% Of Visas Processed within 31 months :'(
(last updated 21 Feb 2020)
Your figures are for the Partner Offshore Permanent visa (subclass 100).
Jan 2020: 17-31 = 75% took up to 17 months. 10% took over 31 months.

These figures are for the Partner Onshore Permanent visa (subclass 801).
Jan 2020: 12-20 = 75% took up to 12 months. 10% took over 20 months.

I've just looked at your post again, and you seem to have applied for the 309/100 route, not the 801. ??

__________________
Visa Route: 600/300/600/820/801
PMV to PR 44 months.
Our Timeline

Reply With Quote
  #4829 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2020, 03:11 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandE View Post
Your figures are for the Partner Offshore Permanent visa (subclass 100).
Jan 2020: 17-31 = 75% took up to 17 months. 10% took over 31 months.

These figures are for the Partner Onshore Permanent visa (subclass 801).
Jan 2020: 12-20 = 75% took up to 12 months. 10% took over 20 months.

I've just looked at your post again, and you seem to have applied for the 309/100 route, not the 801. ??
aaaah! yes you are right. I have applied while I was offshore. Is there a different thread for that?


Reply With Quote
  #4830 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2020, 03:18 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australlia
Posts: 5,948
Users Flag! From australia

1175 likes received
345 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by si123 View Post
aaaah! yes you are right. I have applied while I was offshore. Is there a different thread for that?
Maybe this one..

Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room
https://www.australiaforum.com/visas...-room-365.html


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100) Waiting Group :) Euroasianman Visas and immigration 1381 10-23-2020 05:56 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Immigration Timelines 5 08-06-2020 11:44 AM
partner permanent visa (801 visa) waiting group!!! sep2011 Visas and immigration 6050 04-06-2017 03:22 AM
801 partner permanent visa - waiting for 18 mths already LenaYuan Visas and immigration 8 02-21-2017 04:59 AM
801 Partner Permanent Visa WAITING (2015) Jayson Visas and immigration 181 02-14-2017 05:19 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com