500 subsequent entrant dependent visa processing time - Page 39

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree19Likes

500 subsequent entrant dependent visa processing time - Page 39


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #381 (permalink)  
Old 10-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Not yet. my spouse's application was lodged on sept 11. status is showing further assessment for last 2 weeks


Reply With Quote
  #382 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2018, 04:12 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 22
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Hi krp
I have loged on 11 July
But no update is there on the visa
It’s showing 21 to 28 days
But the status is still showing received
I have submitted all the medicals and all other documents at a time with the application
Iam really worried about because it didn’t even moved to further assessment


Reply With Quote
  #383 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2018, 05:42 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 29
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
I'm also submitted all documents and medical 29th jun medical clearance 3rd September but status is received not change status


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #384 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2018, 06:20 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 74
Please update your flag here .

4 likes received
Hi guys, Do i have to get health cover for my wife when applying for visa? What company will you recommend? Policy start days should be the date of applying for visa or what should I put there ? Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #385 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 56
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkpancho View Post
Hi guys, Do i have to get health cover for my wife when applying for visa? What company will you recommend? Policy start days should be the date of applying for visa or what should I put there ? Thanks
G’day mate,

Yes. If you buy health insurance when you are going to apply visa, then it’s good.

I preferred BUPA OSHC. Because customer service is good n whatever you claim is in your account with a week.

You can enter any date but I prefer to buy the insurance 2 months later of lodgement date because it will take minimal 2 months to get visa. N suppose your visa take more time like 4/5 months, you can ask company to return the money because your wife is not here in that period.

As a proof , you can show them tickets and stamp in passport. They will refund you for the amount for perticular time of period .

I hope it will help you.


Reply With Quote
  #386 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2018, 08:27 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 74
Please update your flag here .

4 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by krp9449 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkpancho View Post
Hi guys, Do i have to get health cover for my wife when applying for visa? What company will you recommend? Policy start days should be the date of applying for visa or what should I put there ? Thanks
G’day mate,

Yes. If you buy health insurance when you are going to apply visa, then it’s good.

I preferred BUPA OSHC. Because customer service is good n whatever you claim is in your account with a week.

You can enter any date but I prefer to buy the insurance 2 months later of lodgement date because it will take minimal 2 months to get visa. N suppose your visa take more time like 4/5 months, you can ask company to return the money because your wife is not here in that period.

As a proof , you can show them tickets and stamp in passport. They will refund you for the amount for perticular time of period .

I hope it will help you.
Thanks for info, I have OSHC with NIB, called them today to add me wife to my existing policy and they quoted 10,000 for me and me wife but if I take new policy for her then it comes down to 1400. How did you did it ? Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #387 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2018, 08:55 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 56
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkpancho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by krp9449 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkpancho View Post
Hi guys, Do i have to get health cover for my wife when applying for visa? What company will you recommend? Policy start days should be the date of applying for visa or what should I put there ? Thanks
G’day mate,

Yes. If you buy health insurance when you are going to apply visa, then it’s good.

I preferred BUPA OSHC. Because customer service is good n whatever you claim is in your account with a week.

You can enter any date but I prefer to buy the insurance 2 months later of lodgement date because it will take minimal 2 months to get visa. N suppose your visa take more time like 4/5 months, you can ask company to return the money because your wife is not here in that period.

As a proof , you can show them tickets and stamp in passport. They will refund you for the amount for perticular time of period .

I hope it will help you.
Thanks for info, I have OSHC with NIB, called them today to add me wife to my existing policy and they quoted 10,000 for me and me wife but if I take new policy for her then it comes down to 1400. How did you did it ? Thanks
Hey, I didn’t buy policy for couple because it’s too expensive mate. So I bought policy for single n of course it’s new police u der my wife’s name


Reply With Quote
  #388 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2018, 09:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 74
Please update your flag here .

4 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by krp9449 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkpancho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by krp9449 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkpancho View Post
Hi guys, Do i have to get health cover for my wife when applying for visa? What company will you recommend? Policy start days should be the date of applying for visa or what should I put there ? Thanks
G’day mate,

Yes. If you buy health insurance when you are going to apply visa, then it’s good.

I preferred BUPA OSHC. Because customer service is good n whatever you claim is in your account with a week.

You can enter any date but I prefer to buy the insurance 2 months later of lodgement date because it will take minimal 2 months to get visa. N suppose your visa take more time like 4/5 months, you can ask company to return the money because your wife is not here in that period.

As a proof , you can show them tickets and stamp in passport. They will refund you for the amount for perticular time of period .

I hope it will help you.
Thanks for info, I have OSHC with NIB, called them today to add me wife to my existing policy and they quoted 10,000 for me and me wife but if I take new policy for her then it comes down to 1400. How did you did it ? Thanks
Hey, I didn’t buy policy for couple because it’s too expensive mate. So I bought policy for single n of course it’s new police u der my wife’s name
Thanks mate


Reply With Quote
  #389 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
I had my health cover with BUPA. Then upgraded the cover into a couple one. In total, I paid 2700 for 22 months. Probably can claim the money for the months until my wife comes.


Reply With Quote
  #390 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2018, 12:57 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
hello. I have been reading you post and it gives me hope. I just got my dependent visa 2 days ago. I applied 5 Sept 18. Last week 28 Sept I have done my medical checkup and visa granted 3 Oct 18.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
485 subsequent entrant processing time rafa Visas and immigration 1789 09-07-2020 03:48 PM
student visa subsequent entrant processing time 21072624 Visas and immigration 76 12-29-2018 05:38 AM
457 Subsequent Entrant Processing time? Lex Visas and immigration 1 09-07-2017 01:40 PM
Subsequent Entrant Refused 500 subclass krishiv Visas and immigration 1 10-28-2016 10:19 PM
457 Subsequent Entrant Processing times? Can I speed it up? Chillers Visas and immigration 4 04-14-2016 10:19 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com