Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   461 Visa TIMELINE OR ANY UPDATES 2017 (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/231066-461-visa-timeline-any-updates-2017-a.html)

Mags_nzukinoz 01-11-2019 05:33 PM

We are almost at 20 months wait now! Hoping it won't be to much longer.

Canaus 01-11-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhmc (Post 1929275)
True, this is a pain. We have been waiting since Aug 2017 and under bridging visa, I can't even find a job. When we logged our application processing time was saying 7-11 months. Now it looks like no visas have been granted since.

Do you think potential employers are shying away because you don't have a new visa? Or do they not know that?

laurenk 01-13-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mags_nzukinoz (Post 1929469)
We are almost at 20 months wait now! Hoping it won't be to much longer.

Oh no!! That doesn't make me feel confident about my visa coming through soon. Have you heard anything at all? I applied June 2017

rhmc 01-13-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canaus (Post 1929475)
Do you think potential employers are shying away because you don't have a new visa? Or do they not know that?

I would say so, yes Eg. Seek website actually uses a third party company to check your visa details and send this to the employer before they decide whether to contact you or not.

tomar1 01-14-2019 07:28 AM

Hi everyone,

I logged my 461 visa application onshore in Sydney. I got an email confirming my application has been received, as well as my bridging visa.

My question is: is it possible to view the 461 visa application in my ImmiAccount online? I logged into my ImmiAccount and tried to import my application, but I got a message saying this application cannot be viewed online....

In this case, how do we get updates about the application (e.g. case officer, medicals, police check requests)? Do they only communicate by email?

I would really appreciate if someone could give me some more clarity,

Thank you!

rhmc 01-14-2019 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomar1 (Post 1929997)
Hi everyone,

I logged my 461 visa application onshore in Sydney. I got an email confirming my application has been received, as well as my bridging visa.

My question is: is it possible to view the 461 visa application in my ImmiAccount online? I logged into my ImmiAccount and tried to import my application, but I got a message saying this application cannot be viewed online....

In this case, how do we get updates about the application (e.g. case officer, medicals, police check requests)? Do they only communicate by email?

I would really appreciate if someone could give me some more clarity,

Thank you!

Hi,
I'm not too sure if it is possible as I couldn't import either.
Same thing here, applied in Sydney, onshore, the only message that I've got from them was the bridging visa A, except for that nothing else.
As much I understand, we should wait for the case officer be assigned and contact asking for complementary docs.

laurenk 01-14-2019 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomar1 (Post 1929997)
Hi everyone,

I logged my 461 visa application onshore in Sydney. I got an email confirming my application has been received, as well as my bridging visa.

My question is: is it possible to view the 461 visa application in my ImmiAccount online? I logged into my ImmiAccount and tried to import my application, but I got a message saying this application cannot be viewed online....

In this case, how do we get updates about the application (e.g. case officer, medicals, police check requests)? Do they only communicate by email?

I would really appreciate if someone could give me some more clarity,

Thank you!

If you used a lawyer/migration agent, you won't be able to import your application. I used a lawyer and faced the same problem. They also applied via post (why, i'll never know!!!) so i'd imagine that will also prevent me being able to import my application

Zozo 01-22-2019 04:16 AM

The migration agents would have applied by the post as this is the only way to apply (as on the immi website) you can’t apply online for this.

Will also be why you can’t track it online too

manimehra22 01-25-2019 06:35 PM

New processing time updated 21 months for 90% applications

Kaitlin_Y 01-30-2019 04:59 AM

Just wondering for those who have been waiting for at least 20 months, have you been contacted by case officers recently? or still heard nothing....


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com