Applying from Malaysia (Waiting group) Onshore 820/801 - Page 2

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree3Likes

Applying from Malaysia (Waiting group) Onshore 820/801 - Page 2


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2017, 08:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 80
Users Flag! From australia

13 likes received
14 likes given
Yeayy[/quote]

Yes! I'm from Malaysia too
Weird to hear that it's processed in KL.

For Form 40SP (the sponsor form) did you do the paper form then attached it to your application or was there an electronic version of Form 40SP?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

We did everything online. Both applicant and sponsor. Did u do it by papers?

__________________
820 Applied: 11 June 2017
CO Assigned: 9 October 2017
820 Approved: 29 December 2017
801 Eligibility:12 June 2019

Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2017, 05:12 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 18
Users Flag! From malaysia

2 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello2017 View Post
I got my grant today!!!!!

Submitted my aus police check and got the Grant in less than 2 weeks.

Congrats!!!

For my case, one week after I submitted my police check and medical check, I received an email asking me to return to Australia for visa grant. Now i'm back to Australia and replied to Immi today with my current location status. So nervous....!!!

__________________

820 Applied: Sept 2017
820 Granted: Dec 2017

Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2017, 05:18 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 80
Users Flag! From australia

13 likes received
14 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello2017 View Post
I got my grant today!!!!!

Submitted my aus police check and got the Grant in less than 2 weeks.

Congrats!!!

For my case, one week after I submitted my police check and medical check, I received an email asking me to return to Australia for visa grant. Now i'm back to Australia and replied to Immi today with my current location status. So nervous....!!!
Yippee.. good news anytime soon. Let us know. When did u apply?

__________________
820 Applied: 11 June 2017
CO Assigned: 9 October 2017
820 Approved: 29 December 2017
801 Eligibility:12 June 2019

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2017, 05:49 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 18
Users Flag! From malaysia

2 likes received
3 likes given
OMG! I just received an email IMMI Grant Notification - Granted for Temporary 820!!!


Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2017, 06:05 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 18
Users Flag! From malaysia

2 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello2017 View Post
Yippee.. good news anytime soon. Let us know. When did u apply?
I think I should share my application/submission timeline here as well

Application: Partner Visa 820/801 (status married)

Submission for 820: 5th September 2017
Submission for BVB: 12th October 2017
Granted on BVB: 20th October 2017
DIBP Emailed request for additional information: 26th October 2017 (requested for sponsor's Malaysia police check and my medical check)
Returned to Malaysia: 17th November 2017 (for 2 weeks)
Submission of all requested additional information: 27th November 2017
DIBP Emailed request to enter Australia: 1st December 2017
Returned to Australia: 3rd December 2017
Granted on 820: 4th December 2017



Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 80
Users Flag! From australia

13 likes received
14 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello2017 View Post
Yippee.. good news anytime soon. Let us know. When did u apply?
I think I should share my application/submission timeline here as well

Application: Partner Visa 820/801 (status married)

Submission for 820: 5th September 2017
Submission for BVB: 12th October 2017
Granted on BVB: 20th October 2017
DIBP Emailed request for additional information: 26th October 2017 (requested for sponsor's Malaysia police check and my medical check)
Returned to Malaysia: 17th November 2017 (for 2 weeks)
Submission of all requested additional information: 27th November 2017
DIBP Emailed request to enter Australia: 1st December 2017
Returned to Australia: 3rd December 2017
Granted on 820: 4th December 2017

Oh wowww! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

3 months??!! So ur processing office was also malaysia?

__________________
820 Applied: 11 June 2017
CO Assigned: 9 October 2017
820 Approved: 29 December 2017
801 Eligibility:12 June 2019

Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2017, 10:11 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 18
Users Flag! From malaysia

2 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello2017 View Post
Oh wowww! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

3 months??!! So ur processing office was also malaysia?
Yupe, i assume so because in the email came with a letter attachment has a KL address on it.

I think my case is straight forward and could be my evidence was neat and nicely attached. lol


Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 26
Users Flag! From malaysia

3 likes received
Hi guys, we just received our 820 grant today 6 days after submitted our last document requested by DIBP. We couldn't have been happier!

Like all of you our application was processed through KL office I couldn't commend enough their fast service and professionalism. The officer who's been dealing with me has been prompt with replies and enquiries and really helped with putting us at ease with the progress of our application.

Relationship History
6 September 2014 - Started connecting online
20 December 2014 - Met in person for the first time
19 May 2015 - De facto relationship started (indicated by starting joint account)
10 June 2016 - Moved in together in Perth with joint lease

Application History
20 June 2017 - Lodged Online Application with preloaded Police Checks Malaysia/Australia
7 August 2017 - Bridging Visa B granted for travel through November 2017
26 September 2017 - Bridging Visa B granted for travel through February 2018
12 October 2017 - DIBP requested more information through Australia High Commission in KL
17 October 2017 - Medical check done
1 November - Submitted signed and scanned paper Form 40SP and AFP Police Check for sponsor and requested extension for sponsor overseas police checks
9 November 2017 - Extension granted until 29 Nov
27 November 2017 - Submitted India police check for sponsor and requested extension for sponsor Singapore police check. Received reply the same day with extension granted until 11 Dec
6 December 2017 - Submitted Singapore police check for sponsor
12 December 2017 - Visa grant!

Small note: Our second bridging visa B ended up not being utilised due to grant. It's a money lost and we jokingly thought we should complain for the unexpected fast turnaround, even though we know we shouldn't!

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2017, 12:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 80
Users Flag! From australia

13 likes received
14 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabda85 View Post
Hi guys, we just received our 820 grant today 6 days after submitted our last document requested by DIBP. We couldn't have been happier!

Like all of you our application was processed through KL office I couldn't commend enough their fast service and professionalism. The officer who's been dealing with me has been prompt with replies and enquiries and really helped with putting us at ease with the progress of our application.

Relationship History
6 September 2014 - Started connecting online
20 December 2014 - Met in person for the first time
19 May 2015 - De facto relationship started (indicated by starting joint account)
10 June 2016 - Moved in together in Perth with joint lease

Application History
20 June 2017 - Lodged Online Application with preloaded Police Checks Malaysia/Australia
7 August 2017 - Bridging Visa B granted for travel through November 2017
26 September 2017 - Bridging Visa B granted for travel through February 2018
12 October 2017 - DIBP requested more information through Australia High Commission in KL
17 October 2017 - Medical check done
1 November - Submitted signed and scanned paper Form 40SP and AFP Police Check for sponsor and requested extension for sponsor overseas police checks
9 November 2017 - Extension granted until 29 Nov
27 November 2017 - Submitted India police check for sponsor and requested extension for sponsor Singapore police check. Received reply the same day with extension granted until 11 Dec
6 December 2017 - Submitted Singapore police check for sponsor
12 December 2017 - Visa grant!

Small note: Our second bridging visa B ended up not being utilised due to grant. It's a money lost and we jokingly thought we should complain for the unexpected fast turnaround, even though we know we shouldn't!
Wohooo... Congrats Nabda85.

Yeay to us!!

Next is 801. Hopefully KL is still our processing office.

__________________
820 Applied: 11 June 2017
CO Assigned: 9 October 2017
820 Approved: 29 December 2017
801 Eligibility:12 June 2019

Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2018, 06:31 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 17
Users Flag! From malaysia

6 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello2017 View Post
Just updating, i emailed kl office on monday as i havent received my police cert yet. And today i received an email from kl office asking for it and additional doc (afp) and has to be replied within 14 days. Tthe person whom i thought to be my CO is different from the first email. So,thats not my case officer yet i guess..just admin clerk?
Can I know the email address of Australia High Commision in KL that you have been liaising with?
Thanks


Last edited by Hydrangea; 01-23-2018 at 06:35 AM.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Being OFFSHORE whilst waiting for an ONSHORE 820/801 Partner Visa to be processed? RBD Visas and immigration 8 12-20-2017 02:08 AM
Applying Onshore 820/801 (preperation) 530i Visas and immigration 243 12-19-2017 03:40 PM
801 Partner 2017 Eligibility Waiting Group barefoot Visas and immigration 2 04-18-2017 08:32 AM
Which Visa and 801 waiting group Sailboatman Visas and immigration 2 12-15-2015 02:19 AM
Spouse Visa 801/820 onshore waiting game MaryB Visas and immigration 6 04-16-2010 11:24 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com