how to apply PR offshore?

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

how to apply PR offshore?

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-25-2009, 06:18 AM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1
Please update your flag here .

how to apply PR offshore?

Dear all frenz,

I am 26 y.o I am currently holding the TR visa and I just graduated the Master degree in July, 2009.
I want to go back home for a counple years. Is possible to apply PR offshore independently based on my conditions? Do i have to provide again all the documents which already submitted to DIMIA for TR? Or i only need to provide additionally documents to apply for Permanent Resident?

I hope to received your reply and really apprecite it.


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Wanderer's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,467
Please update your flag here .

139 likes received
Without knowing what TR visa you have I cannot even make a guess and I do not usually make guesses anyway.

Did immi not send you a letter containing conditions with issue of the TR visa and if you do not have something to refer to if you have a look at the visa information on the immi site you'll find information about moving from TR to PR, eligibility and conditions etc.

If still unsure you should discuss it with immi who you can email or ring on 131881.

But if you disclose more info about what visa you have, we can always make a comment.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can I apply for 176 offshore visa while I'm on my student visa spaskesp Visas and immigration 3 11-18-2010 11:54 PM
Student in England but want to apply for Child Visa Offshore JenL Visas and immigration 2 06-30-2010 12:06 PM
VERY URGENT!!holding BridingVisaE,can I apply offshore 175 but stay in Australia?? jchan0425 Visas and immigration 2 03-22-2010 01:16 AM
Offshore PR puneetthind Visas and immigration 1 01-04-2010 05:56 AM

By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.