PMV urgent question

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By PrincessEnvy
  • 1 Post By Savage_Flame
  • 1 Post By PrincessEnvy
  • 1 Post By Savage_Flame

PMV urgent question


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2017, 08:57 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 106
Users Flag! From australia

14 likes received
7 likes given
PMV urgent question

Submitting application this weekend so we are just double checking everything & have been confused by question in the application.

Have any of the applicants lived in a country more than 12 months cumulatively in the past 10 years?

Do we fill this in with the UK which is where the applicant has lived their entire lives?


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2017, 10:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 337
Users Flag! From australia

63 likes received
13 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessEnvy View Post
Submitting application this weekend so we are just double checking everything & have been confused by question in the application.

Have any of the applicants lived in a country more than 12 months cumulatively in the past 10 years?

Do we fill this in with the UK which is where the applicant has lived their entire lives?
Yes. Any country over 12 months in the last 10 years, homecountry included


  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 106
Users Flag! From australia

14 likes received
7 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Flame View Post
Yes. Any country over 12 months in the last 10 years, homecountry included
Thank you. I guess it is easy to get confused with so much going on in your head during application

Rozyx likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2017, 02:55 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 106
Users Flag! From australia

14 likes received
7 likes given
Do Passport scans for applicant, sponsor & witnesses need to show both pages or just the info page?


  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2017, 03:10 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 106
Users Flag! From australia

14 likes received
7 likes given
And our relationship statements don't need to be stat decs they just need to be signed & dated by us correct?


  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2017, 05:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 337
Users Flag! From australia

63 likes received
13 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessEnvy View Post
Do Passport scans for applicant, sponsor & witnesses need to show both pages or just the info page?
Just the ID page of passport is sufficient


  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2017, 05:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 337
Users Flag! From australia

63 likes received
13 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessEnvy View Post
And our relationship statements don't need to be stat decs they just need to be signed & dated by us correct?
No need to be stat decs. Signing and dating is more than enough. Technically you do not need to even sign them, but it does not hurt. I signed and dated mine.

Rozyx likes this.

  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2017, 06:08 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 106
Users Flag! From australia

14 likes received
7 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Flame View Post
No need to be stat decs. Signing and dating is more than enough. Technically you do not need to even sign them, but it does not hurt. I signed and dated mine.
Thanks again. Starting to second guess everything now that it is so close to going in

Rozyx likes this.

  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2017, 07:56 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,959
Users Flag! From uk

547 likes received
119 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Flame View Post
Just the ID page of passport is sufficient
I would be including the observations page (other half of the page from ID) of a British passport as well...


  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 337
Users Flag! From australia

63 likes received
13 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mania View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Flame View Post
Just the ID page of passport is sufficient
I would be including the observations page (other half of the page from ID) of a British passport as well...
My bad, I did not even know this existed

Rozyx likes this.


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
urgent medical question zanzoun Visas and immigration 1 01-24-2017 09:47 PM
Urgent Question eireog007 Visas and immigration 1 12-18-2015 12:03 PM
urgent question of BVB gavburns09 Visas and immigration 0 01-19-2014 09:25 PM
PMV urgent Q magchem07 Visas and immigration 1 06-28-2011 08:04 AM
Urgent Question.HELP pls~!!! lovedudu Visas and immigration 1 08-24-2010 03:57 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:13 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com