PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C. - Page 193

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1643Likes

PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C. - Page 193


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1921 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
Users Flag! From usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineSkip View Post
We have seen some things happen which is good news. We applied on May 9th. At the end of August they requested a few more documents and for my partner to get his medical. And that is now our hold up. When he went for the medical on Sept 21. The Doctor wanted some follow up tests. We got them done and all was clear....now we are waiting for the medical to be submitted. I was wondering how long it took others from getting the medical to seeing it updated on the Immi account?
Got my medicals done July 30th and was sent by August 4th (according to the emedical site).


Reply With Quote
  #1922 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 38
Users Flag! From usa

5 likes received
13 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini64 View Post
All the best to you all who are still waiting on visas! it's tough going, but your day will come! For me, the more convinced I was it was never going to arrive, the greater my surprise and joy when it finally did arrive.
congratulations!!


Reply With Quote
  #1923 (permalink)  
Old 10-06-2015, 08:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 58
Users Flag! From australia

10 likes received
36 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by manlag View Post
Got my medicals done July 30th and was sent by August 4th (according to the emedical site).
Thanks! Thursday to Tuesday...that's gives me hope! We got the last of the follow ups back to him on Thursday last week, but it seems like the office is a bit disorganized. We had to call twice because the Dr.s. office here had faxed the papers, as requested by the Immi doc, and they kept saying they hadn't got it, but it was apparently sitting on the fax machine all morning.
It is a agonizing wait right now because it's the last piece of the puzzle.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1924 (permalink)  
Old 10-06-2015, 09:25 AM
Canegirl's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 402
Users Flag! From australia

120 likes received
27 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineSkip View Post
We have seen some things happen which is good news. We applied on May 9th. At the end of August they requested a few more documents and for my partner to get his medical. And that is now our hold up. When he went for the medical on Sept 21. The Doctor wanted some follow up tests. We got them done and all was clear....now we are waiting for the medical to be submitted. I was wondering how long it took others from getting the medical to seeing it updated on the Immi account?
I think ours took just under a week from memory with a weekend in between.

__________________
Visa: PMV
Nationality: Australian/U.S.
Applied: Online
Application Date: 31 December 2014
Police Checks: Completed 5/6/15
Medicals: Completed 27/5/15
VISA GRANTED: 1/7/15!!! Yay!!
PMV to 820:
Application date: 28/3/16
Visa Granted: 11/4/16

Reply With Quote
  #1925 (permalink)  
Old 10-06-2015, 11:30 AM
Gemini64's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Florida/Sydney
Posts: 127
Users Flag! From usa

54 likes received
1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineSkip View Post
CONGRATULATIONS GEMINI! Wow...what a wait. I am so happy for you both! It's fantastic news!
Thanks. I hope your visa comes along soon. All the very best!!

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #1926 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2015, 01:17 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 15
Users Flag! From australia

7 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshaz View Post
Exciting times!!! Just to hear something from them! Lol. I hope you hear something soon as well! did you front load everything with your application or not?
Yes - we front loaded everythhing.

Our timeline has been -

Applicant - US Citizen husband
29th June 2015 - Application submitted online
9th July 2015 - FBI clearance received
24th July 2015 - New York State Police clearance received
24th July 2015 - Medical check completed
3rd August 2015 - Had a request for further medical information. This was expected and we provided it. Have heard nothing since.


Reply With Quote
  #1927 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2015, 07:54 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 10
Users Flag! From usa

1 likes received
1 likes given
Good to see movement and people are there or getting closer.

We are getting close to submitting, and have a couple questions(and sure more before month's end, be nice to me haha).

1. It asks for I believe 4 passport size photos. Does this apply to the online submission as well? I went and got official passport photos taken at post office but they only printed two. Do I just scan it and have one? two? four? All diffrent pictures? Same? A little clarification on this part would be nice.

2. Been trying to hunt down this allusive Single Status Certificate. Do you folks have a hint on where to look in USA to find this certificate? Tried the local clerk's office, they had no idea. They suggested the Court Office, but my local on closed at 2pm(yeah that early), and I work 5-6 days a week and want my time off to be used effectively.

Thanks again folks. Exciting times ahead. Can't wait to submit and then watch this topic and help back when I know what to do haha.


Last edited by delmlund; 10-07-2015 at 07:57 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #1928 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2015, 08:47 AM
Canegirl's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 402
Users Flag! From australia

120 likes received
27 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by delmlund View Post
Good to see movement and people are there or getting closer. We are getting close to submitting, and have a couple questions(and sure more before month's end, be nice to me haha). 1. It asks for I believe 4 passport size photos. Does this apply to the online submission as well? I went and got official passport photos taken at post office but they only printed two. Do I just scan it and have one? two? four? All diffrent pictures? Same? A little clarification on this part would be nice. 2. Been trying to hunt down this allusive Single Status Certificate. Do you folks have a hint on where to look in USA to find this certificate? Tried the local clerk's office, they had no idea. They suggested the Court Office, but my local on closed at 2pm(yeah that early), and I work 5-6 days a week and want my time off to be used effectively. Thanks again folks. Exciting times ahead. Can't wait to submit and then watch this topic and help back when I know what to do haha.
Hi!

1. We just included one new passport size photo with our online application.

2. I have no idea on the single status certificate, sorry!

__________________
Visa: PMV
Nationality: Australian/U.S.
Applied: Online
Application Date: 31 December 2014
Police Checks: Completed 5/6/15
Medicals: Completed 27/5/15
VISA GRANTED: 1/7/15!!! Yay!!
PMV to 820:
Application date: 28/3/16
Visa Granted: 11/4/16

Reply With Quote
  #1929 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Gemini64's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Florida/Sydney
Posts: 127
Users Flag! From usa

54 likes received
1 likes given
Hi Delmund
I think for the single status thing you or your partner (the applicant) writes a short statement to the effect that you are free to marry, or were free to marry if you are already, and then get that notarized. If in the US it would be an affidavit. My husband had to do a similar thing.
I'm guessing this is what is required, but hopefully you may get some more input. Let us know how you go with that. Best wishes.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #1930 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2015, 08:13 PM
Gemini64's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Florida/Sydney
Posts: 127
Users Flag! From usa

54 likes received
1 likes given
Ps - sorry I misspelled your name

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Washington DC timeline by BradsterUSA kttykat Visas and immigration 1881 04-21-2015 01:34 AM
New 309 Checklist Washington, now requires form 80 kttykat Visas and immigration 7 02-28-2013 04:18 AM
309 Application fee Washington DC kttykat Visas and immigration 13 12-22-2012 03:47 AM
just a head's up fro 309 applicants through Washington DC Chrissie Visas and immigration 0 07-30-2010 04:34 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:05 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com