PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C. - Page 312

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1643Likes

PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C. - Page 312


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #3111 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2018, 06:34 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 20
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBee2 View Post
Hey everyone,

quick question, have any of these people received their visa? or have they just not come on here and told us? or are they still waiting?

Deebs
Cardude151
#62Aussie
Oyetoba
Noone:
Space_Dog (309)
Aztec
Dannygolucky
Soccerplr (309)
Global6
Kjmag (309)
Brownbear2 (309)
Keirangood
rmbnv (309)



December 2016
SwedeinNYC: granted March 2018

January 2017
Rnnomad: granted 26 March 2018

February 2017
AussieNYank: (300?)2/17/17 granted 26 April 2018
Deebs

March 2017
Nicole-PMV300: granted March 2018
Minesapint: granted 26 March 2018
Cardude151
#62Aussie
Redleg33: granted 3 July 2018
Oyetoba

April 2017
Mattsfoot (309): granted 2 July 2018
Ella77(309): granted 26 March 2018
Ronniedee(309): granted 5 July 2018
NYCtoAus(309): granted 3 September 2018

May 2017
A+K_OZ (309): granted 2 July 2018
Australia2019 (309): granted September 2018
Noone:
Foreverwaitingg: granted July 2018
Lyndiz87 (309): granted 4 October 2018

June 2017
AnnainNYC (300): granted 6 September 2018
NYCSYD18: granted August 2018?
Space_Dog (309)
Aztec
GJAussie: granted 2 August 2018

July 2017
Dannygolucky
Soccerplr (309)
Mrob8538 (309): 309 & 100 granted 10 October 2018
Global6
Kjmag (309)

August 2017
Rdtrip (300): granted 18 October 2018
CBR2011

September 2017
Brownbear2 (309)
Jkbs (309): 309 & 100 granted 27 September 2018

October 2017
Keirangood
rmbnv (309)

November 2017
MJAus!2018 (309)
Lady.pilot (309)
Julzy (300)

December 2017
MzSkeptica (300)
MrsL-D (309)

January 2018
Salmon1411 (309): granted July 6 2018
Ozbound3 (309)
Ash22

March 2018
JaneoOz
Tony121
Katemdf (309)

April 2018
YankeeAussie (300)
Pyrite (300)
BeeBee2 (309)
esiyah (309)
KTE711 (309)

May 2018
Carcrashearts (309)

June 2018
Wazza100

September 2018
Nyctombe (309)
We received a request for more info on Oct 10. We submitted all the info they asked for (US state background check for me; AFP check and FBI check for Aus partner) on Oct 18. Havenít heard back yet. Iím so anxious to hear back from them. It is so disconcerting to hear that some people hear back immediately and some wait months...hope others are having a better time with all of it! Thanks for the support.


Reply With Quote
  #3112 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2018, 02:00 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 10
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
We received a request for more info on Oct 10. We submitted all the info they asked for (US state background check for me; AFP check and FBI check for Aus partner) on Oct 18. Haven’t heard back yet. I’m so anxious to hear back from them. It is so disconcerting to hear that some people hear back immediately and some wait months...hope others are having a better time with all of it! Thanks for the support.[/QUOTE]

We are in the same position. Applied June 30th 2017 and were asked exactly 14 months later to provide additional information in the form of a State Police Check. It took 6 excruciatingly long weeks for it to be returned from California but we have now uploaded and waiting to hear at any moment our visa has been approved. Fingers crossed!!


Reply With Quote
  #3113 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2018, 02:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 110
Please update your flag here .

11 likes received
8 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBee2 View Post
Hey everyone,

quick question, have any of these people received their visa? or have they just not come on here and told us? or are they still waiting?

Deebs
Cardude151
#62Aussie
Oyetoba
Noone:
Space_Dog (309)
Aztec
Dannygolucky
Soccerplr (309)
Global6
Kjmag (309)
Brownbear2 (309)
Keirangood
rmbnv (309)



December 2016
SwedeinNYC: granted March 2018

January 2017
Rnnomad: granted 26 March 2018

February 2017
AussieNYank: (300?)2/17/17 granted 26 April 2018
Deebs

March 2017
Nicole-PMV300: granted March 2018
Minesapint: granted 26 March 2018
Cardude151
#62Aussie
Redleg33: granted 3 July 2018
Oyetoba

April 2017
Mattsfoot (309): granted 2 July 2018
Ella77(309): granted 26 March 2018
Ronniedee(309): granted 5 July 2018
NYCtoAus(309): granted 3 September 2018

May 2017
A+K_OZ (309): granted 2 July 2018
Australia2019 (309): granted September 2018
Noone:
Foreverwaitingg: granted July 2018
Lyndiz87 (309): granted 4 October 2018

June 2017
AnnainNYC (300): granted 6 September 2018
NYCSYD18: granted August 2018?
Space_Dog (309)
Aztec
GJAussie: granted 2 August 2018

July 2017
Dannygolucky
Soccerplr (309)
Mrob8538 (309): 309 & 100 granted 10 October 2018
Global6
Kjmag (309)

August 2017
Rdtrip (300): granted 18 October 2018
CBR2011

September 2017
Brownbear2 (309)
Jkbs (309): 309 & 100 granted 27 September 2018

October 2017
Keirangood
rmbnv (309)

November 2017
MJAus!2018 (309)
Lady.pilot (309)
Julzy (300)

December 2017
MzSkeptica (300)
MrsL-D (309)

January 2018
Salmon1411 (309): granted July 6 2018
Ozbound3 (309)
Ash22

March 2018
JaneoOz
Tony121
Katemdf (309)

April 2018
YankeeAussie (300)
Pyrite (300)
BeeBee2 (309)
esiyah (309)
KTE711 (309)

May 2018
Carcrashearts (309)

June 2018
Wazza100

September 2018
Nyctombe (309)
Hi there, recieved a request from immi for more info. at the end of August. Submitted within 28 days. Still waiting on one more document that is taking time, but have not heard anything yet. On one hand, I am not in a hurry as I don't plan to return to OZ until next year, though police report and medicals will expire in November so starting to get concerned.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3114 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2018, 08:02 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 27
Users Flag! From usa

4 likes received
5 likes given
Update:
We just sent through our additional documents after a RFI (within the 28 day time frame), status has been updated to "further assessment". Now its time to wait !

With that being said, our medical expires late Jan 2019. Has anyone had experience with providing further info, only to wait until after the medicals have expired for a new medical request or approval of application? Really hoping they approve prior to Jan 2019, or we'll have to schedule another medical...

Thanks for all your input thus far !


Reply With Quote
  #3115 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2018, 11:27 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 36
Users Flag! From usa

11 likes received
It seems like most people are being asked for further information in the form of US state background and AFPs. For both, my partner and I did the online ones that did not require fingerprinting....AFP was the $42 online app, my Michigan state one was like $20 and just a name check.

For those who have been asked for the above, did the CO want new checks, fingerprint checks, something else? I want to make sure my application is absolutely complete. Thanks!


Reply With Quote
  #3116 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2018, 11:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,534
Users Flag! From usa

1467 likes received
434 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypilot View Post
It seems like most people are being asked for further information in the form of US state background and AFPs. For both, my partner and I did the online ones that did not require fingerprinting....AFP was the $42 online app, my Michigan state one was like $20 and just a name check.

For those who have been asked for the above, did the CO want new checks, fingerprint checks, something else? I want to make sure my application is absolutely complete. Thanks!
You've done those correctly. Not all states require fingerprints; simply name and maybe SSN. My state didn't require it and had no issues.

AFP is a no print check, but needs to be #33 option or whatever for immigration purposes. The exact instructions are on the immigration website for the partner visas.

FBI is always print check.


Reply With Quote
  #3117 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2018, 10:38 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 20
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec View Post
Hi there, recieved a request from immi for more info. at the end of August. Submitted within 28 days. Still waiting on one more document that is taking time, but have not heard anything yet. On one hand, I am not in a hurry as I don't plan to return to OZ until next year, though police report and medicals will expire in November so starting to get concerned.
My medical and FBI check were expired when they asked for more info and they didnít require me to redo them. So I doubt it will be an issue for you. I donít think they go through a second set of requests for more info. Good luck!


Reply With Quote
  #3118 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2018, 10:44 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 20
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag View Post
We received a request for more info on Oct 10. We submitted all the info they asked for (US state background check for me; AFP check and FBI check for Aus partner) on Oct 18. Havenít heard back yet. Iím so anxious to hear back from them. It is so disconcerting to hear that some people hear back immediately and some wait months...hope others are having a better time with all of it! Thanks for the support.
We are in the same position. Applied June 30th 2017 and were asked exactly 14 months later to provide additional information in the form of a State Police Check. It took 6 excruciatingly long weeks for it to be returned from California but we have now uploaded and waiting to hear at any moment our visa has been approved. Fingers crossed!![/QUOTE]

I really hope it comes through for you guys soon! Sometimes I wonder if we are all part of a social expirment to see how much they can stretch our capacity for patience and optimism before breaking point...


Reply With Quote
  #3119 (permalink)  
Old 10-26-2018, 06:28 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 59
Users Flag! From usa

17 likes received
12 likes given
For those that submitted additional evidence after you heard back, out of curiosity, how come you guys did not upload the medical and federal/state background checks some months into the application instead of waiting to hear back? Wouldn't that delay you more (I.E - instead of hearing back for more evidence, it may have been a possible grant if the application was loaded).

Either way, hopefully not long to go!

__________________
Visa: PMV (subclass 300)
Application Lodged: 23 Apr 2018
Location: USA
Medical: 05 Dec 2018
State Police: 27 Dec 2018
Federal Police (FBI): 07 Dec 2018
Contact from CO: 04 Dec 2018
Contact from CO 2: 23 Jan 2019
300 Granted: 20 Mar 2019
Date of Entry: 28 Jul 2019
820 Submission: 25 Nov 2019

Reply With Quote
  #3120 (permalink)  
Old 10-26-2018, 06:56 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 38
Please update your flag here .

11 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeAussie View Post
For those that submitted additional evidence after you heard back, out of curiosity, how come you guys did not upload the medical and federal/state background checks some months into the application instead of waiting to hear back? Wouldn't that delay you more (I.E - instead of hearing back for more evidence, it may have been a possible grant if the application was loaded).



Either way, hopefully not long to go!

In my case YankeeAussie it’s because we didn’t realize we needed state police checks 😫


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Washington DC timeline by BradsterUSA kttykat Visas and immigration 1881 04-21-2015 01:34 AM
New 309 Checklist Washington, now requires form 80 kttykat Visas and immigration 7 02-28-2013 04:18 AM
309 Application fee Washington DC kttykat Visas and immigration 13 12-22-2012 03:47 AM
just a head's up fro 309 applicants through Washington DC Chrissie Visas and immigration 0 07-30-2010 04:34 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:36 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com