PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C. - Page 335

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree1643Likes

PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C. - Page 335


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #3341 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 02:42 AM
LadyRogueRayne's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,114
Users Flag! From usa

280 likes received
1479 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec View Post
Regarding the post about the CO rules, you are simply wrong, the rules did not mention anything about CO names being posted at the time (as one can see if you actually read the post). They were amended after by a moderator. So in reality, I corrected her, as she noted, not the other way around.

https://www.australiaforum.com/visas...ml#post1921795

This forum is a great resource with many contributors, though some seem to view it as their personal domain under the guise of "helping others", and it gets a little bit too cliquey among some of the regulars, often resorting to a pack mentality. You're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't make you correct. I had just stated what she put in an earlier post, a far cry from being offensive. You clearly are not being objective.
As I stated before, it has always been a rule. Don't know why it wasn't listed when it clearly was when I first started on here, and obviously needed to be corrected again. There's no "cliquey"-ness going on. It's very clear that you took offense, rule listed or not. It's also very clear that you perpetuated the cycle and yes, after the disagreement on whether COs names were to be used or not, you became rude. Regardless, as I stated before, it's all in how you read and interpret the text. I am being objective. It's very simple to read what was written. It's also easy to look at your past interactions and you've made other comments in different posts that weren't always nice either. It's a public forum. It's for information. Keep it civil and pleasant. No need to be divisive or rude. Not sure why you want to keep it going. Enough already. Enjoy your visa and being with your partner.

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Applied for 820: 5 Oct 16
Submitted FBI Checks: 27 Jan 17
Submitted Medicals: 12 Apr 17
CO contact: 18 Apr 2017 Request AFP checks & Form 80
Submitted Requested Docs: 1 May 17
820 Visa Grant: 4 May 17
Applied for 801: 8 Sept 18
CO contact: 26 Apr 19 (call & email/son's State PC)
801 Visa Grant: 13 Sep 2019

Reply With Quote
  #3342 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 02:43 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 36
Users Flag! From usa

11 likes received
Made the timely updates here in an effort to keep me sane. This has been the most trying month of waiting of this entire process - it's been over a month since our RFI (we uploaded right away) and me having to return to the States has turned our lives upside down. I just don't know how I'll survive another possible 4 months of waiting.

We reached out to my partner's MP, and while they were timely in their response and helpful in reaching out to the Department for us, they came back with the same form response about applications being processed in the order they are received (which clearly isn't true) and that we are inside the processing time. It was worth a shot!

December 2016
SwedeinNYC: granted March 2018

January 2017
Rnnomad: granted 26 March 2018

February 2017
AussieNYank: (300?)2/17/17 granted 26 April 2018*
Deebs

March 2017
Nicole-PMV300: granted March 2018
Minesapint: granted 26 March 2018*
Cardude151
#62Aussie
Redleg33: granted 3 July 2018
Oyetoba

April 2017
Mattsfoot (309): granted 2 July 2018
Ella77(309): granted 26 March 2018
Ronniedee(309): granted 5 July 2018
NYCtoAus(309): granted 3 September 2018

May 2017
A+K_OZ (309): granted 2 July 2018
Australia2019 (309): granted September 2018
Noone:*
Foreverwaitingg: granted July 2018
Lyndiz87 (309): granted 4 October 2018

June 2017
AnnainNYC (300): granted 6 September 2018
NYCSYD18: granted August 2018?
Space_Dog (309): notified 11 December 2018
Aztec: granted 17 January 2019
GJAussie: granted 2 August 2018

July 2017
Dannygolucky (309): notified 27 November 2019
Soccerplr (309): granted 9 January 2019
Mrob8538 (309): 309 & 100 granted 10 October 2018*
Global6 (309): 309 & 100 granted 1 December 2018
Kjmag (309): granted 18 December 2018

August 2017
Rdtrip (300): granted 18 October 2018
CBR2011

September 2017
Brownbear2 (309)
Jkbs (309): 309 & 100 granted 27 September 2018

October 2017
Keirangood
rmbnv (309): granted 6 December 2018

November 2017
MJAus!2018 (309): granted 14 January 2019
Jkl137 (309): granted 9 January 2019
Ladypilot (309)
Julzy (300): granted 12 December 2018

December 2017
MzSkeptica (300): granted 31 December 2018*
MrsL-D (309): granted 13 December 2018

January 2018*
Salmon1411 (309): granted July 6 2018
Ozbound3 (309)
Ash22 (300): Granted November 20 2018
Kayj (309): grant 15 January 2019

March 2018
JaneoOz
Tony121
Katemdf (309)
Watever16 (309)

April 2018 (309 processing time was 10 / 13 months)
YankeeAussie (300)
Pyrite (300)
BeeBee2 (309)
esiyah (309)
KTE711 (309)

May 2018 (309 processing time was 12 / 16 months)
Carcrashearts (309)

June 2018 (309 processing time was 13 / 18 months)
Wazza100

September 2018 (309 processing time was 13 / 17 months)
Nyctombe (309)

LadyRogueRayne and katemdf like this.

Last edited by ladypilot; 01-24-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #3343 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 12:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 187
Users Flag! From usa

64 likes received
9 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypilot View Post
Made the timely updates here in an effort to keep me sane. This has been the most trying month of waiting of this entire process - it's been over a month since our RFI (we uploaded right away) and me having to return to the States has turned our lives upside down. I just don't know how I'll survive another possible 4 months of waiting.

We reached out to my partner's MP, and while they were timely in their response and helpful in reaching out to the Department for us, they came back with the same form response about applications being processed in the order they are received (which clearly isn't true) and that we are inside the processing time. It was worth a shot!

December 2016
SwedeinNYC: granted March 2018

January 2017
Rnnomad: granted 26 March 2018

February 2017
AussieNYank: (300?)2/17/17 granted 26 April 2018*
Deebs

March 2017
Nicole-PMV300: granted March 2018
Minesapint: granted 26 March 2018*
Cardude151
#62Aussie
Redleg33: granted 3 July 2018
Oyetoba

April 2017
Mattsfoot (309): granted 2 July 2018
Ella77(309): granted 26 March 2018
Ronniedee(309): granted 5 July 2018
NYCtoAus(309): granted 3 September 2018

May 2017
A+K_OZ (309): granted 2 July 2018
Australia2019 (309): granted September 2018
Noone:*
Foreverwaitingg: granted July 2018
Lyndiz87 (309): granted 4 October 2018

June 2017
AnnainNYC (300): granted 6 September 2018
NYCSYD18: granted August 2018?
Space_Dog (309): notified 11 December 2018
Aztec: granted 17 January 2019
GJAussie: granted 2 August 2018

July 2017
Dannygolucky (309): notified 27 November 2019
Soccerplr (309): granted 9 January 2019
Mrob8538 (309): 309 & 100 granted 10 October 2018*
Global6 (309): 309 & 100 granted 1 December 2018
Kjmag (309): granted 18 December 2018

August 2017
Rdtrip (300): granted 18 October 2018
CBR2011

September 2017
Brownbear2 (309)
Jkbs (309): 309 & 100 granted 27 September 2018

October 2017
Keirangood
rmbnv (309): granted 6 December 2018

November 2017
MJAus!2018 (309): granted 14 January 2019
Jkl137 (309): granted 9 January 2019
Ladypilot (309)
Julzy (300): granted 12 December 2018

December 2017
MzSkeptica (300): granted 31 December 2018*
MrsL-D (309): granted 13 December 2018

January 2018*
Salmon1411 (309): granted July 6 2018
Ozbound3 (309)
Ash22 (300): Granted November 20 2018
Kayj (309): grant 15 January 2019

March 2018
JaneoOz
Tony121
Katemdf (309)
Watever16 (309)

April 2018 (309 processing time was 10 / 13 months)
YankeeAussie (300)
Pyrite (300)
BeeBee2 (309)
esiyah (309)
KTE711 (309)

May 2018 (309 processing time was 12 / 16 months)
Carcrashearts (309)

June 2018 (309 processing time was 13 / 18 months)
Wazza100

September 2018 (309 processing time was 21 / 26 months)
Nyctombe (309)
While I really appreciate all the timeline updates, each time you post the processing time at the time of my application incorrectly - the processing was 13/17 months.

The 21/26 is completely incorrect for a 309 application and I think it’s irresponsible to provide false information - would you mind making the edit? People shouldn’t needlessly be concerned with a super long wait when it’s incorrect. Thanks!


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3344 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 01:20 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 36
Users Flag! From usa

11 likes received
Edited in my posted - sorry, I only copied it from a previous poster. The processing time was 21-26 months through July and August 2018.

LadyRogueRayne likes this.

Last edited by ladypilot; 01-24-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #3345 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2019, 10:10 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 2
Please update your flag here .

Contacting Embassy

Hi there,

I applied in July 2018, and I have yet to hear anything from the embassy. Since there is a chance that the visa will be processed at any embassy, how does one go about contacting them to check in about updates or when a case officer will be assigned? Is there a contact number to call, or are we left to wait until they contact us? Thank you for your help.


Reply With Quote
  #3346 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2019, 12:13 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 2,070
Users Flag! From australia

655 likes received
200 likes given
Basically it is a case of don't call us we'll call you!, if they need extra documentation they will contact you by email. They will also contact you if you haven't completed your medical.The days of being assigned a specific case officer are long gone. As for contacting them in regard to progress, most replies are generic, stating you are still within the time frame, which is currently 13 to 18 months.

LadyRogueRayne likes this.
__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #3347 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2019, 01:08 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 187
Users Flag! From usa

64 likes received
9 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypilot View Post
Edited in my posted - sorry, I only copied it from a previous poster. The processing time was 21-26 months through July and August 2018.
no worries, just no need to stress people out!


Reply With Quote
  #3348 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2019, 09:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 110
Please update your flag here .

11 likes received
8 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRogueRayne View Post
As I stated before, it has always been a rule. Don't know why it wasn't listed when it clearly was when I first started on here, and obviously needed to be corrected again. There's no "cliquey"-ness going on. It's very clear that you took offense, rule listed or not. It's also very clear that you perpetuated the cycle and yes, after the disagreement on whether COs names were to be used or not, you became rude. Regardless, as I stated before, it's all in how you read and interpret the text. I am being objective. It's very simple to read what was written. It's also easy to look at your past interactions and you've made other comments in different posts that weren't always nice either. It's a public forum. It's for information. Keep it civil and pleasant. No need to be divisive or rude. Not sure why you want to keep it going. Enough already. Enjoy your visa and being with your partner.
Okay, you have gone over the top with this last comment. You jumped into this fray and have had to get the last word in every time, and then you say I am perpetuating it?? Please don't reply to this or any other post of mine in future, enough of this nonsense.


Reply With Quote
  #3349 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2019, 11:29 AM
LadyRogueRayne's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,114
Users Flag! From usa

280 likes received
1479 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec View Post
Okay, you have gone over the top with this last comment. You jumped into this fray and have had to get the last word in every time, and then you say I am perpetuating it?? Please don't reply to this or any other post of mine in future, enough of this nonsense.
Actually, I have been completely fair and not once made snide or rude remarks in all of this. At this point, you are saying I'm over the top; however, I simply explained what is extremely obvious to see from your responses, as you seemed to not see it. I will not be browbeaten nor intimidated. I've said basically the same to you...enough already. So, Thank you! I appreciate that and is all I've been asking. As I said before, I hope you enjoy your visa. Have a great day!

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Applied for 820: 5 Oct 16
Submitted FBI Checks: 27 Jan 17
Submitted Medicals: 12 Apr 17
CO contact: 18 Apr 2017 Request AFP checks & Form 80
Submitted Requested Docs: 1 May 17
820 Visa Grant: 4 May 17
Applied for 801: 8 Sept 18
CO contact: 26 Apr 19 (call & email/son's State PC)
801 Visa Grant: 13 Sep 2019

Last edited by LadyRogueRayne; 01-25-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #3350 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 61
Please update your flag here .

can i send an email to department to grant us visa before my wedding anniversary which is after a month.. they have taken my interview before a week ago and requested for further documents


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Washington DC timeline by BradsterUSA kttykat Visas and immigration 1881 04-21-2015 01:34 AM
New 309 Checklist Washington, now requires form 80 kttykat Visas and immigration 7 02-28-2013 04:18 AM
309 Application fee Washington DC kttykat Visas and immigration 13 12-22-2012 03:47 AM
just a head's up fro 309 applicants through Washington DC Chrissie Visas and immigration 0 07-30-2010 04:34 PM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:28 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com