Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   Pease Help me!! IMMI Request Checklist and Details (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/274074-pease-help-me-immi-request-checklist-details.html)

nth301 04-05-2018 07:27 PM

Pease Help me!! IMMI Request Checklist and Details
 
Hi everyone, i have been doing a lot of reading on this helpful forum and this is my first post so please correct me if i'm wrong with anything

I applied for Stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801) on September 2017 and got an email asking for more information on 26/3/2018 asking me to complete these things

Evidence of length of de facto relationship (at least 12 months)
Relationship history statements
Evidence of your relationship with your de facto partner

I am sorry that my post might be long but I have some questions that i would like you guys to help me with if you can that would be much appreciate

1) I just lodged my "relationship register" application today is that still okay because they said that it will take 28 days for the application to complete?
2) Is it true that they don't require 12 months living together if you have relationship register?
3) Does anyone has any template of the statement or know any website that i can look for just to have an idea of what to write as i am just an international student and i am not very good at writing?
4) My partner and i have been living together for more than a year but we didn't have anything like room rental agreement/ utilities bills (the landlord cover everything including water, gas, electricity, internet) and the owner take cash from us and our housemates are all the same. We do have the rent receipts every month though so how can i explain to the immigration
about the bills?

Thank you for reading my post and please help with these questions
Please let me know what i can do with my situation

Once again thank you guys

Eh? 04-05-2018 08:02 PM

Quote:

1) I just lodged my "relationship register" application today is that still okay because they said that it will take 28 days for the application to complete?
I assume you uploaded this as proof of your de facto relationship?

Quote:

2) Is it true that they don't require 12 months living together if you have relationship register?
I believe registering your relationship waives the 12 month de facto requirement.

Quote:

3) Does anyone has any template of the statement or know any website that i can look for just to have an idea of what to write as i am just an international student and i am not very good at writing?
Short answer? No, there's no template to write this. The statement on the history and development of your relationship is just that - the history and development of your relationship. You and your partner each need to write a statement (in your own words) on things like: how you met, when you decided to commit to a shared life at the exclusion of all others, how you have combined personal matters, what your plans are for the future together etc.

You can see why a template would be problematic. You just need to write about your relationship. Truth be told, this was the easiest part of the application. Just think of it as telling a story, your story.

Quote:

4) My partner and i have been living together for more than a year but we didn't have anything like room rental agreement/ utilities bills (the landlord cover everything including water, gas, electricity, internet) and the owner take cash from us and our housemates are all the same. We do have the rent receipts every month though so how can i explain to the immigration
about the bills?
You could prepare a statement about how you and your partners finances are handled, also have a statement from your landlord about this in relation to the household bills.

Savage_Flame 04-05-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eh? (Post 1867866)
Quote:

2) Is it true that they don't require 12 months living together if you have relationship register?
I believe registering your relationship waives the 12 month de facto requirement

It waives the 12 month requirement, but still requires the strict de facto evidence of the 4 categories - social, financial (forget the other 2 - need coffee).

Eh? 04-05-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage_Flame (Post 1867874)
It waives the 12 month requirement, but still requires the strict de facto evidence of the 4 categories - social, financial (forget the other 2 - need coffee).

Commitment and Household, Nature of. I believe ;)

CCMS 04-05-2018 09:43 PM

These are things that should have been addressed before the application was lodged. It is very risky to lodge an application without having the required evidence.

You should not use templates, even if they existed. This is about your relationship. You and your partner should each write one addressing the 4 relationship pillars: social, financial, household, commitment. You can always write it in your own language first, then translate it into English. It doesnít need to be a prize winning essay, just a truthful and factual account of your relationship.

Note also that people on student visas applying for a partner visa should expect a fair bit of scrutiny.

nth301 04-06-2018 05:42 AM

Thank you everyone for helping me, I am very new to all of this and i did hire an agent to help to lodge the application before but he didn't say i need a relationship statement before submitting that's the reason why i haven't done it yet. This guy does not seem to know anything beside filling information that i provided and i have already paid him.

All the questions that i asked you guys i did go and ask him first but he didn't know how to answer that's why i am really scared.

CCMS 04-06-2018 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nth301 (Post 1868298)
Thank you everyone for helping me, I am very new to all of this and i did hire an agent to help to lodge the application before but he didn't say i need a relationship statement before submitting that's the reason why i haven't done it yet. This guy does not seem to know anything beside filling information that i provided and i have already paid him.

All the questions that i asked you guys i did go and ask him first but he didn't know how to answer that's why i am really scared.

Did you use a Registered Migration Agent? By the sound of it you have a very badly prepared application and I suggest you get a proper professional to review it as soon as possible.

Savage_Flame 04-06-2018 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eh? (Post 1867882)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage_Flame (Post 1867874)
It waives the 12 month requirement, but still requires the strict de facto evidence of the 4 categories - social, financial (forget the other 2 - need coffee).

Commitment and Household, Nature of. I believe <img src="http://www.australiaforum.com/images/smilies/wink.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Wink" class="inlineimg" />

They’re the ones! Cheers Eh?

Considering I still have another visa app coming up soon, I thought I would have remembered the 4 categories off the top of my head by now haha!

nth301 04-06-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCMS (Post 1868386)
Did you use a Registered Migration Agent? By the sound of it you have a very badly prepared application and I suggest you get a proper professional to review it as soon as possible.

Hi thank you for your reply, i just realised that he was not a Registered Migration Agent. Could i ask you that can i still upload more information after the 28days (like if i have more information that i think it would support the application)

CCMS 04-06-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nth301 (Post 1868746)
Hi thank you for your reply, i just realised that he was not a Registered Migration Agent. Could i ask you that can i still upload more information after the 28days (like if i have more information that i think it would support the application)

I do not understand why anybody would put their entire future in the hands of an amateur with no formal qualifications or credentials.

I canít give you ad-hoc advice on this. The entire application needs to be reviewed.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com