Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (https://www.australiaforum.com/forum.php)
-   Visas and immigration (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/)
-   -   Current TSS (482) visa (https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/275417-current-tss-482-visa.html)

sydneyishuk 06-06-2018 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabiaafzal83 (Post 1888287)
Hi there! Applied for Tss 482 visa medium term stream 2 weeks ago. Last week I got notification regarding my medical examination to be booked as main applicant.
Today I received notification about medical examination for my husband and Son too.
Previously in 457 only main applicant has to undergo medical examination. In tss 482 visa is it the whole family to gO through medical examination?

Hi Rabiaafzal83 - yes all applicants under the 482 application must meet the generic TSS visa requirements as per the main applicant including: substantially complying with any existing visa conditions; meeting character, health and health insurance requirements.

Cva2018 06-06-2018 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie2206 (Post 1888179)
Hi cva2018 - congratulations first of all - just wanted to kindly ask you when your nomination was approved ?

Hi. I don't know those information ..we lodged our application on April 4 through my husband's sponsor...and straight away we got this approval info after 2 months..we were not provided any other information in that 2 mnths..

rabiaafzal83 06-06-2018 06:53 AM

Hi sydneyishuk----- Thankyou for your reply. My son is 6yrs old so do I need to get police clearance certificate for him too.
He can't make any crime though hahaha.

sydneyishuk 06-06-2018 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabiaafzal83 (Post 1888375)
Hi sydneyishuk----- Thankyou for your reply. My son is 6yrs old so do I need to get police clearance certificate for him too.
He can't make any crime though hahaha.

No - only those age 16 and over -

For the Australian Government to determine whether you are of good character, you might be asked to provide police certificates for each country you have lived in for 12 months or more, over the last 10 years (calculated immediately before the time the visa application is lodged), since turning 16 years of age.

rabiaafzal83 06-06-2018 08:29 AM

Sydneyishuk---- Thkz for reply. Appreciated.

I am logging in into my immi account using my email as ID and password.
Someone told me that I can also use my application ID in ImmiAccount to search and view my application.
Is it same or any difference in logging in with application id or logging in with my email and password.

Secondly, through immi accoung I sm getting messages from my case officer but how can I contact him if I want to enquire anything or tell any info?



Thkz.

sydneyishuk 06-07-2018 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabiaafzal83 (Post 1888399)
Sydneyishuk---- Thkz for reply. Appreciated.

I am logging in into my immi account using my email as ID and password.
Someone told me that I can also use my application ID in ImmiAccount to search and view my application.
Is it same or any difference in logging in with application id or logging in with my email and password.

Secondly, through immi accoung I sm getting messages from my case officer but how can I contact him if I want to enquire anything or tell any info?

Thkz.

The immi account has same information - no need to set up new one and import data exactly the same!

What has the case officer asked for? If they have not provided an email contact they are probably just expecting you to upload the requested info to your application.

rabiaafzal83 06-07-2018 07:48 AM

Sydneyishuk--- Thkz for reply.
I received message in my immi account and also in my email address regarding booking of medical examination of myself , husband and son.
The email is sent from department of home affairs with the name and position no of my case officer.
No other document has been asked apart from medical.
Normally do they ask for more documents after medical report submitted or in your opinionmy case officer has checked the application and found everything alright and just need medical reports of family to make decision about visa?
Your opinion on this plz?

Thkz.

sydneyishuk 06-07-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabiaafzal83 (Post 1888661)
Sydneyishuk--- Thkz for reply.
I received message in my immi account and also in my email address regarding booking of medical examination of myself , husband and son.
The email is sent from department of home affairs with the name and position no of my case officer.
No other document has been asked apart from medical.
Normally do they ask for more documents after medical report submitted or in your opinionmy case officer has checked the application and found everything alright and just need medical reports of family to make decision about visa?
Your opinion on this plz?

Thkz.

The medical is mandatory part of the visa application - so you need to provide evidence to your visa application. At the moment your application is incomplete so you will need to finalize before they can make a decision on your visa.

Please note I am note a Visa agent, the knowledge I am sharing is that from Home Affairs website and other forums. Just throught I would mention that.

When did you submit your application may i ask?

rabiaafzal83 06-07-2018 11:27 AM

sydneyishuk----- Submitted online my tss visa 482 application on 30 May 2018.

Natasha2011 06-07-2018 12:39 PM

Hi everyone, i'd like to share my story so far, because I desperately need advice on what to do next. My husband's got a job in Perth, WA last August and the process of collecting everything we needed ( IELTS, documents, sponsorship renewal, visa changes etc.) took almost a year, not only on our side, but also the company's side. SO, finally, last week, we contact his director in Perth and he says he'll start the process of visa application this week and it's all good and we have every single document, but the thing that's bothering me is SKILL ASSESSMENT. My husband's nominated position is Telecommunications Field Engineer. He has 3 years of experience in this job, has IRATA lvl. 2 certificate, rope access certification, construction card, RF awareness, first aid and CPR and working at heights certificate. He doesn't have a university degree, instead he has a high school diploma in Mechanical Engineering. His director has been through more than 20 visa applications so far and he ASSURES us that skill assessment is not needed and that none of the workers he had nominated before needed it. I am a bit confused, because I am fully aware of the regulations and requirements, and there is no information that skill ass. is NOT needed. The visa is 482, Medium Stream for 4 years. Can anyone explain why my husband or any other worker before (on 457 visa) didn't have to go through this assessment? Thank you!


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com