Offshore 309 visa from China waiting room - Page 5

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree13Likes

Offshore 309 visa from China waiting room - Page 5


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 11-28-2018, 05:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 93
Users Flag! From srilanka

7 likes received
8 likes given
I 've been waiting since January 2018 its been 10 months now, My agent hasn't heard nothing from my case officer , Seems china takes longer takes more than 10 months, any update from anyone ?

frustrating

good day
Jay


Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2018, 10:04 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by GazJaz View Post
I 've been waiting since January 2018 its been 10 months now, My agent hasn't heard nothing from my case officer , Seems china takes longer takes more than 10 months, any update from anyone ?

frustrating

good day
Jay
Yes, I also applied in January. The case officer sent us a letter asking us when my wife will leave. We replied.

They then said they unsuccessfully tried to call her. We updated to her Australian number.

They finally called her 2 days ago and said that 4 days in Bali next week was too short and they require 2 weeks offshore to ensure she is "processed".

We told them of our upcoming, but not yet booked, trip to China on Boxing day. Her challenge is that her tourist visa expires 15th Jan and we're having a wedding ceremony in Feb. So they agreed to ensure she gets processed after Boxing day.

So the upshot is despite them not admitting it, she's been accepted and just needs to be assigned the visa in the system.

Maybe the issue is that our Bali trip next week (for resetting her tourist visa) is over a weekend, and they do not process over a weekend.

Good luck.


Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2018, 10:32 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacair View Post
Has anyone from China applied in 2018 got their visa? I applied around March, they got in touch with me around April for medical check, and around September they asked for AFP check. Upload both of the documents on time, but haven't heard from them since then. My case is in Guangzhou office I believe. Is there anyone who has the similar timeline?
well, the processing office is not limited in China no matter which nationality you are, I submitted my 309 application on 30 march and paid the application fee only, I did nothing until May when I had my medical check done (got little sick so i had to delay my medical), police clearance, and subumitted all documents around 30 May.
I then applied another 600 visitor visa on family category on the same day in May, then I was granted my 600 abt 2 weeks with no expiry date (this is amazing! but I guess it is automatically expired after my 309 granted).
during the whole process, I got no news from anyone until beginning of Oct, an email from CO asked me to upload my chinese police certificate (I go my previous one issued on April which was expired just one day before.....), so again applied and notaried a new chinese police clearance and uploaded.
no news again until got my 309 granted 3 weeks later in Nov.


Last edited by queena; 11-29-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2018, 11:52 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1
Please update your flag here .

Hi I am new to the forum. So glad to find a thread specific for China application . I am in BJ, are married over 10 years and have a child. I lodged 309 last Sunday , uploaded most of documents and now filling sponsor application. I have a few questions.
1) is form 80 a must? A passport photo also needed?
2) where do u arrange the chinese police certificate ?
Thank you in advance!!


Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2018, 10:18 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS-2018kt View Post
Hi I am new to the forum. So glad to find a thread specific for China application . I am in BJ, are married over 10 years and have a child. I lodged 309 last Sunday , uploaded most of documents and now filling sponsor application. I have a few questions.
1) is form 80 a must? A passport photo also needed?
2) where do u arrange the chinese police certificate ?
Thank you in advance!!
1, yes form 80 is a must, as well as ur passport photo
2, just go and apply from police office, then notary it.


Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2018, 12:30 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 155
Users Flag! From mexico

19 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by queena View Post
well, the processing office is not limited in China no matter which nationality you are, I submitted my 309 application on 30 march and paid the application fee only, I did nothing until May when I had my medical check done (got little sick so i had to delay my medical), police clearance, and subumitted all documents around 30 May.
I then applied another 600 visitor visa on family category on the same day in May, then I was granted my 600 abt 2 weeks with no expiry date (this is amazing! but I guess it is automatically expired after my 309 granted).
during the whole process, I got no news from anyone until beginning of Oct, an email from CO asked me to upload my chinese police certificate (I go my previous one issued on April which was expired just one day before.....), so again applied and notaried a new chinese police clearance and uploaded.
no news again until got my 309 granted 3 weeks later in Nov.
You applied March of this year? how come your police check had expired by October?


Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2018, 03:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 93
Users Flag! From srilanka

7 likes received
8 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod59 View Post
You applied March of this year? how come your police check had expired by October?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cktsi View Post
Yes, I also applied in January. The case officer sent us a letter asking us when my wife will leave. We replied.

They then said they unsuccessfully tried to call her. We updated to her Australian number.

They finally called her 2 days ago and said that 4 days in Bali next week was too short and they require 2 weeks offshore to ensure she is "processed".

We told them of our upcoming, but not yet booked, trip to China on Boxing day. Her challenge is that her tourist visa expires 15th Jan and we're having a wedding ceremony in Feb. So they agreed to ensure she gets processed after Boxing day.

So the upshot is despite them not admitting it, she's been accepted and just needs to be assigned the visa in the system.

Maybe the issue is that our Bali trip next week (for resetting her tourist visa) is over a weekend, and they do not process over a weekend.

Good luck.

That's a good news , congratulations, I think she will get her visa with in 4- 5 business days. I am in Australia with my daughter since April , My visa expires in 17th April 2019 I been told by my agent if i enter before 17 th April to Australia( EX- 07th April 2109 I will have another 3 months to stay in the country which expires on 06 th July 2019) , My partner visa applied in offshore so I cant apply for abridging visa,


Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2018, 03:23 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod59 View Post
You applied March of this year? how come your police check had expired by October?
yup, applied this march.
the police check has only 6 months validity. I applied in april, so when it came to october, the police check is not valid for aus immi under their regulation as it's exact 6 months then.
it took me abt 5.5 months to get my 309 granted after I submitted all documents.


Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2018, 11:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 155
Users Flag! From mexico

19 likes received
3 likes given
I just checked my police check notary certificate I submitted and it has no 6 month date. Is this the same for every province or its valid for 6 months if it states 6 months otherwise valid for 12?


Reply With Quote
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2018, 04:02 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod59 View Post
I just checked my police check notary certificate I submitted and it has no 6 month date. Is this the same for every province or its valid for 6 months if it states 6 months otherwise valid for 12?
nah, it's not written in the police certificate, just the requirement of the au immi. they require the police issued in 6 months.
maybe am wrong with that, but in my case, my co required me to provide a new police certificate exactly after 6 months of my first one (my first police certificate issued in april, and co required me to provide a new one in Oct.).


Last edited by queena; 12-05-2018 at 04:04 AM.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offshore Partner Visa 309/100 Waiting Room Jmac01 Visas and immigration 4524 Today 07:28 AM
Offshore partnership visa 820 anxiety / discussion / waiting room MissBern Visas and immigration 3 02-01-2018 02:24 PM
309 partner visa waiting room - AHC-ISLAMABAD Riwaty Visas and immigration 0 03-21-2017 11:57 AM
Brazil offshore Partner Waiting Room Gaucho Visas and immigration 27 02-06-2017 03:59 PM
Offshore waiting room - who is waiting more than a year? sunnysmile Visas and immigration 373 04-16-2015 11:01 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:32 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com