Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 127

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree56Likes

Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 127


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1261 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2019, 08:21 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 41
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
5 likes given
It says further assessment, which has been the case since we submitted medical and biometrics.

Does everyone get a interview phone call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeba View Post
There seriously isn’t a reason for anything with regards to immigration... every case is different! Some applicants have simple cases and there grant takes forever and vice versa. It is a painful waiting game!!!

Just a piece of advice hold of on redoing the medicals unless they ask you too... Atleast that way you know they’re looking at your case.

Do you know what status ist at now, on the immi account?

UOTE=TanyaMelbourne;1976435]My partner is Egyptian living in Dubai. We have applied for the PMV, its now been 1 year since we applied. The medical and police check have also now expired.

We have received zero contact from Embassy, no RFI or phone calls. Should we be concerned?
[/QUOTE]


Reply With Quote
  #1262 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2019, 12:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 218
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
6 likes given
No I don’t believe so... some
People even on this forum have just received the grant with no contact at all from
Immigration. So you may not hear from
Them if your case is straight forward.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaMelbourne View Post
It says further assessment, which has been the case since we submitted medical and biometrics.

Does everyone get a interview phone call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeba View Post
There seriously isn’t a reason for anything with regards to immigration... every case is different! Some applicants have simple cases and there grant takes forever and vice versa. It is a painful waiting game!!!

Just a piece of advice hold of on redoing the medicals unless they ask you too... Atleast that way you know they’re looking at your case.

Do you know what status ist at now, on the immi account?

UOTE=TanyaMelbourne;1976435]My partner is Egyptian living in Dubai. We have applied for the PMV, its now been 1 year since we applied. The medical and police check have also now expired.

We have received zero contact from Embassy, no RFI or phone calls. Should we be concerned?
[/QUOTE]


Reply With Quote
  #1263 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2019, 10:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 218
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
6 likes given
Has been awfully quiet the last few days!! people please keep sharing any updates you receive from immigration!


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1264 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2019, 11:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 218
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
6 likes given
Hi what is the status in the immi account? we applied in April 19 and haven't heard anything from them either.

What is your country of origin?


Quote:
Originally Posted by najanj View Post
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum, my wife and kid applied for 309 partner visa from Beirut May 2019, nothing so far no email/ calls...
anyone applied after this date and got an email or interview?
thank you and good luck everyone


Reply With Quote
  #1265 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2019, 11:28 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 27
Please update your flag here .

Hi, applied from lebanon, still nothing, immi status initial assessment. What s urs?


Reply With Quote
  #1266 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2019, 12:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 218
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
6 likes given
are you and partner originally from Lebanon or elsewhere? Was your application front loaded with all documentations? Our one is also showing as initial assessment - front loaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by najanj View Post
Hi, applied from lebanon, still nothing, immi status initial assessment. What s urs?


Reply With Quote
  #1267 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2019, 12:59 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 27
Please update your flag here .

Yes from lebanon originally, im currently in australia (sponsor), my wife and son in lebanon, front loaded everything. Applied for a tourist 600 last week waiting for outcome


Reply With Quote
  #1268 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2019, 02:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 218
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
6 likes given
oh great! god willing you get the visitor approve - please let us know of your outcome. did you use an agent or did you do it yourself? looks like your timeframe is the same as ours. I know one got approved and he had applied in march 19, but from Jordan originally. hopefully we hear something soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by najanj View Post
Yes from lebanon originally, im currently in australia (sponsor), my wife and son in lebanon, front loaded everything. Applied for a tourist 600 last week waiting for outcome


Reply With Quote
  #1269 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2019, 02:57 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 27
Please update your flag here .

Useless agent 🙂 will do, good luck


Reply With Quote
  #1270 (permalink)  
Old 12-18-2019, 08:24 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 17
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Hey everyone! Nothing yet ?
No news at all ..??


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prospective Marriage Visa Timeline - From Beirut, Lebanon marsattack Visas and immigration 5 06-19-2018 09:36 AM
anyone applying for any visa from Cyprus or Via Aus Embassy in Beirut aslan Visas and immigration 1 11-17-2015 05:43 PM
189 processing time & Form 80 processing time mobasharrony Visas and immigration 4 05-04-2014 07:37 PM
IMMI Office will NOT get the application at the office anymore AusForumMember Visas and immigration 1 11-22-2013 12:58 AM
Representative Office/Liaison Office Ranga Business and investment 0 09-12-2011 05:47 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com