Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 132

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree56Likes

Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 132


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1311 (permalink)  
Old 01-01-2020, 08:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 299
Users Flag! From ghana

44 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQadi View Post
Hey,
Anyone has an issue viewing your application after logging into the immi ?
Thanks
Logout and login again. It happens

__________________

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Reply With Quote
  #1312 (permalink)  
Old 01-01-2020, 10:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 761
Users Flag! From australia

171 likes received
40 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQadi View Post
Don't worry about it. Maybe the way how I describe it wasn't the best and I actually didn't know that I can volunteer until you guys told me .. I think it is the plan !
And yeah we go to different places such as libraies and soft areas around us but the idea it's so limited and we started getting board of all of that. Also I've been doing this to myself to be a lawful citizen I was on a student visa here and after I graduated I cancelled my visa so I can apply offshore as what the immigration advise me that you would be doing something bad if I applied onshore. And here I'm I now I cant even work that's what is it all about...
Thank you guys for support and merry Christmas and happy New year ❤️
Just a clarification (pedantic wording is what the government is about and a common confusion)
Volunteering is at charity or not for profit.
Had someone choosing to "volunteer" at a cafe, I think her sisters?, get a rude surprise that it was unpaid work.
Basically if it is something that an Australian citizen wouldn't get paid for its okay, Vinnie's, salvos, RFS, Westpac helicopter are the main ones that come to mind


Reply With Quote
  #1313 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2020, 01:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 74
Please update your flag here .

Any updates anyone? It was a quiet week...


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1314 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 08:18 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 218
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
6 likes given
Sure was... have you heard anything since you got the RFI in November?

Did they do interview with you or your partner yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai.01 View Post
Any updates anyone? It was a quiet week...


Reply With Quote
  #1315 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2020, 03:30 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 74
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeba View Post
Sure was... have you heard anything since you got the RFI in November?

Did they do interview with you or your partner yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai.01 View Post
Any updates anyone? It was a quiet week...
We had our phone interview two weeks before the RFI in November, and only my partner (the applicant) was interviewed for approx 15 minutes. We had another RFI about 12 days ago requesting for my partner’s army booklet to be photocopied and translated in full. We had already done this but our agent only told us to photocopy the pages that had writing on them, but they have requested the whole book (even blank pages). I guess this is so they know we have not left anything out. We submitted it instantly and now we are waiting for a response.


Reply With Quote
  #1316 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2020, 04:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 218
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
6 likes given
That’s promising... Atleast you know they’re looking at your application. God willing you’ll bear something soon!
QUOTE=zai.01;1978285]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeba View Post
Sure was... have you heard anything since you got the RFI in November?

Did they do interview with you or your partner yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai.01 View Post
Any updates anyone? It was a quiet week...
We had our phone interview two weeks before the RFI in November, and only my partner (the applicant) was interviewed for approx 15 minutes. We had another RFI about 12 days ago requesting for my partner’s army booklet to be photocopied and translated in full. We had already done this but our agent only told us to photocopy the pages that had writing on them, but they have requested the whole book (even blank pages). I guess this is so they know we have not left anything out. We submitted it instantly and now we are waiting for a response.[/QUOTE]


Reply With Quote
  #1317 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2020, 06:38 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 17
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
How can we contact our CO?
The phone number and the email both are off ! How we suppose to communicate ?


Reply With Quote
  #1318 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2020, 10:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 218
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
6 likes given
Hi just wondering was your 2nd RFI in the new year or last year? Also did you apply with an agent in Australia or overseas? Is your partner currently residing in Syria or Lebanon?

QUOTE=zai.01;1978285]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeba View Post
Sure was... have you heard anything since you got the RFI in November?

Did they do interview with you or your partner yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai.01 View Post
Any updates anyone? It was a quiet week...
We had our phone interview two weeks before the RFI in November, and only my partner (the applicant) was interviewed for approx 15 minutes. We had another RFI about 12 days ago requesting for my partner’s army booklet to be photocopied and translated in full. We had already done this but our agent only told us to photocopy the pages that had writing on them, but they have requested the whole book (even blank pages). I guess this is so they know we have not left anything out. We submitted it instantly and now we are waiting for a response.[/QUOTE]


Reply With Quote
  #1319 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2020, 11:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 74
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeba View Post
Hi just wondering was your 2nd RFI in the new year or last year? Also did you apply with an agent in Australia or overseas? Is your partner currently residing in Syria or Lebanon?

QUOTE=zai.01;1978285]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeba View Post
Sure was... have you heard anything since you got the RFI in November?

Did they do interview with you or your partner yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai.01 View Post
Any updates anyone? It was a quiet week...
We had our phone interview two weeks before the RFI in November, and only my partner (the applicant) was interviewed for approx 15 minutes. We had another RFI about 12 days ago requesting for my partner’s army booklet to be photocopied and translated in full. We had already done this but our agent only told us to photocopy the pages that had writing on them, but they have requested the whole book (even blank pages). I guess this is so they know we have not left anything out. We submitted it instantly and now we are waiting for a response.
[/QUOTE]

Our 2nd RFI was in late December and our agent is from Australia. My fiance lives in Syria.


Reply With Quote
  #1320 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2020, 11:46 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 17
Please update your flag here .

3 likes received
Hey everyone,
I received a correspondance from the immigration last night and it was about informing me to leave Australia for the grant of my visa 309/100.
Also to renew my AFP clearance.

The visa been lodged from Jordan and processed in Beirut visa centre.
Been married for 2 years and 4 months and knowing another 7 months before marriage

DOL 3/March 2019
Visitor600 Grant 4/Jul 2019
RFI 17/Oct 2019

I would say it took my visa 10 months. They didn't contact me or my wife "sponsor" on phone.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prospective Marriage Visa Timeline - From Beirut, Lebanon marsattack Visas and immigration 5 06-19-2018 09:36 AM
anyone applying for any visa from Cyprus or Via Aus Embassy in Beirut aslan Visas and immigration 1 11-17-2015 05:43 PM
189 processing time & Form 80 processing time mobasharrony Visas and immigration 4 05-04-2014 07:37 PM
IMMI Office will NOT get the application at the office anymore AusForumMember Visas and immigration 1 11-22-2013 12:58 AM
Representative Office/Liaison Office Ranga Business and investment 0 09-12-2011 05:47 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:55 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com