Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 149

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree56Likes

Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 149


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1481 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2020, 10:45 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 31
Please update your flag here .

That’s amazing congratulations ❤️ What kind of questions did they ask you?




QUOTE=Adeba;1984125]Finally!!!! 10 months and 1 day!

Our visa has been granted!

Visa 300
DOL: 19/4/2019
Interview with applicant: 25 mins 20/4/2020
Date approved: 20/4/2020
Beirut embassy
Lebanese citizen

Good luck to all pending applicants!!! Stay hopeful and continuously upload docs to your account. Front loaded definitely helps!![/QUOTE]


Reply With Quote
  #1482 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2020, 01:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 218
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
6 likes given
Thank you. About past relationships. How we plan to survive once we gets here. Questions about a child from my previous marriage.
What will happen to our relationship if he’s visa gets rejected. Questions about my working arrangements and our planned living arrangements and wedding ceremony.
If you know your partner well and they know you, my fiancÚ said it’s not nerve breaking and the CO he spoke to seemed lovely for the early onset allowing him to be relaxed and respond confidently.

Goodluck with yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena9 View Post
That’s amazing congratulations ❤️ What kind of questions did they ask you?




QUOTE=Adeba;1984125]Finally!!!! 10 months and 1 day!

Our visa has been granted!

Visa 300
DOL: 19/4/2019
Interview with applicant: 25 mins 20/4/2020
Date approved: 20/4/2020
Beirut embassy
Lebanese citizen

Good luck to all pending applicants!!! Stay hopeful and continuously upload docs to your account. Front loaded definitely helps!!
[/QUOTE]


Reply With Quote
  #1483 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2020, 03:03 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 31
Please update your flag here .

How exciting all the best for the future 🙂

QUOTE=Adeba;1984205]Thank you. About past relationships. How we plan to survive once we gets here. Questions about a child from my previous marriage.
What will happen to our relationship if he’s visa gets rejected. Questions about my working arrangements and our planned living arrangements and wedding ceremony.
If you know your partner well and they know you, my fiancÚ said it’s not nerve breaking and the CO he spoke to seemed lovely for the early onset allowing him to be relaxed and respond confidently.

Goodluck with yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena9 View Post
That’s amazing congratulations ❤️ What kind of questions did they ask you?




QUOTE=Adeba;1984125]Finally!!!! 10 months and 1 day!

Our visa has been granted!

Visa 300
DOL: 19/4/2019
Interview with applicant: 25 mins 20/4/2020
Date approved: 20/4/2020
Beirut embassy
Lebanese citizen

Good luck to all pending applicants!!! Stay hopeful and continuously upload docs to your account. Front loaded definitely helps!!
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1484 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2020, 02:15 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 28
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
It seems its quite today hope next week will hold lots of grants for the waiting people 😞


Reply With Quote
  #1485 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2020, 02:08 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 27
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeba View Post
Finally!!!! 10 months and 1 day!

Our visa has been granted!

Visa 300
DOL: 19/4/2019
Interview with applicant: 25 mins 20/4/2020
Date approved: 20/4/2020
Beirut embassy
Lebanese citizen

Good luck to all pending applicants!!! Stay hopeful and continuously upload docs to your account. Front loaded definitely helps!!


Congratulations Adeba,
was the phone interview the first contact from the embassy?

congrats again


Reply With Quote
  #1486 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2020, 02:14 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 27
Please update your flag here .

Hi all,
under actions required, biometrics is still showing. do you know if this is still a system issue, as they are not displaying the message on the log in page anymore.

thank you and good luck everyone


Reply With Quote
  #1487 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2020, 03:55 AM
Mkenya 19's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 130
Please update your flag here .

15 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by najanj View Post
Hi all,
under actions required, biometrics is still showing. do you know if this is still a system issue, as they are not displaying the message on the log in page anymore.

thank you and good luck everyone
Probably a system issue. Mine has always shown that. At first I panicked and emailed the biometrics collection center and they confirmed that they had posted the biometrics a day after collecting. To date it still shows it but I don't bother with it.

Maybe just send the center where you did biometrics an email. Let them confirm for your own peace.


Reply With Quote
  #1488 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2020, 01:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 218
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
6 likes given
Thank you and hope you get yours soon !!


Quote:
Originally Posted by zena9 View Post
How exciting all the best for the future 🙂

QUOTE=Adeba;1984205]Thank you. About past relationships. How we plan to survive once we gets here. Questions about a child from my previous marriage.
What will happen to our relationship if he’s visa gets rejected. Questions about my working arrangements and our planned living arrangements and wedding ceremony.
If you know your partner well and they know you, my fiancÚ said it’s not nerve breaking and the CO he spoke to seemed lovely for the early onset allowing him to be relaxed and respond confidently.

Goodluck with yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena9 View Post
That’s amazing congratulations ❤️ What kind of questions did they ask you?




QUOTE=Adeba;1984125]Finally!!!! 10 months and 1 day!

Our visa has been granted!

Visa 300
DOL: 19/4/2019
Interview with applicant: 25 mins 20/4/2020
Date approved: 20/4/2020
Beirut embassy
Lebanese citizen

Good luck to all pending applicants!!! Stay hopeful and continuously upload docs to your account. Front loaded definitely helps!!
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]


Reply With Quote
  #1489 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2020, 01:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 218
Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
6 likes given
Thank you. Yes it was because we had a front loaded case.


QUOTE=najanj;1984305]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeba View Post
Finally!!!! 10 months and 1 day!

Our visa has been granted!

Visa 300
DOL: 19/4/2019
Interview with applicant: 25 mins 20/4/2020
Date approved: 20/4/2020
Beirut embassy
Lebanese citizen

Good luck to all pending applicants!!! Stay hopeful and continuously upload docs to your account. Front loaded definitely helps!!


Congratulations Adeba,
was the phone interview the first contact from the embassy?

congrats again[/QUOTE]


Reply With Quote
  #1490 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2020, 09:25 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 27
Please update your flag here .

[QUOTE=Adeba;1984351]Thank you. Yes it was because we had a front loaded case.


QUOTE=najanj;1984305]

thank you and congrats again,
just a silly question, when you front loaded everything, did you press the: I CONFIRM I HAVE PROVIDED INFORMATION AS REQUESTED?

i did front load everything but my agent advised never to press it, even if i have provided everything!!!!

thanks


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prospective Marriage Visa Timeline - From Beirut, Lebanon marsattack Visas and immigration 5 06-19-2018 09:36 AM
anyone applying for any visa from Cyprus or Via Aus Embassy in Beirut aslan Visas and immigration 1 11-17-2015 05:43 PM
189 processing time & Form 80 processing time mobasharrony Visas and immigration 4 05-04-2014 07:37 PM
IMMI Office will NOT get the application at the office anymore AusForumMember Visas and immigration 1 11-22-2013 12:58 AM
Representative Office/Liaison Office Ranga Business and investment 0 09-12-2011 05:47 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:18 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com