Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 162

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree56Likes

Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 162


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1611 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2020, 02:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 182
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Any updates? It’s been very quite since April...
We have received a request for my husband to complete his medical. The IOM clinic is closed at the moment in Baghdad so we are waiting for them to reopen. Once my husband has completed his medical the case officer advised that will be the last task we have to complete before we receive his visa.


Reply With Quote
  #1612 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2020, 05:07 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 28
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
All the best inshallah😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karramy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Any updates? It’s been very quite since April...
We have received a request for my husband to complete his medical. The IOM clinic is closed at the moment in Baghdad so we are waiting for them to reopen. Once my husband has completed his medical the case officer advised that will be the last task we have to complete before we receive his visa.


Reply With Quote
  #1613 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2020, 05:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 182
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
All the best inshallah😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karramy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Any updates? It’s been very quite since April...
We have received a request for my husband to complete his medical. The IOM clinic is closed at the moment in Baghdad so we are waiting for them to reopen. Once my husband has completed his medical the case officer advised that will be the last task we have to complete before we receive his visa.
Thank you. Inshallah 🙏


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1614 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2020, 02:10 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 30
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
So happy to hear things are moving for you!! Did you have email contact? I feel so lost with no means to contact the office... I've tried using the webform but just got the standard email back saying we don't respond unless it's through webform?? Keeps going around and around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karramy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Any updates? It’s been very quite since April...
We have received a request for my husband to complete his medical. The IOM clinic is closed at the moment in Baghdad so we are waiting for them to reopen. Once my husband has completed his medical the case officer advised that will be the last task we have to complete before we receive his visa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karramy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
All the best inshallah😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karramy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Any updates? It’s been very quite since April...
We have received a request for my husband to complete his medical. The IOM clinic is closed at the moment in Baghdad so we are waiting for them to reopen. Once my husband has completed his medical the case officer advised that will be the last task we have to complete before we receive his visa.
Thank you. Inshallah 🙏


Reply With Quote
  #1615 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2020, 03:27 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 182
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
It’s so hard to speak to a case officer if they do not contact you first.
We had our telephone interviews about 2 weeks ago and at the same time were sent an email asking my husband to do his medical exam.
So now we just wait until the medical clinic reopens and make the appointment 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina_21 View Post
So happy to hear things are moving for you!! Did you have email contact? I feel so lost with no means to contact the office... I've tried using the webform but just got the standard email back saying we don't respond unless it's through webform?? Keeps going around and around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karramy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Any updates? It’s been very quite since April...
We have received a request for my husband to complete his medical. The IOM clinic is closed at the moment in Baghdad so we are waiting for them to reopen. Once my husband has completed his medical the case officer advised that will be the last task we have to complete before we receive his visa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karramy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
All the best inshallah😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karramy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Any updates? It’s been very quite since April...
We have received a request for my husband to complete his medical. The IOM clinic is closed at the moment in Baghdad so we are waiting for them to reopen. Once my husband has completed his medical the case officer advised that will be the last task we have to complete before we receive his visa.
Thank you. Inshallah 🙏


Reply With Quote
  #1616 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2020, 04:41 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 20
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
Hey guys

We've just hit 17 months of submitting our 300 visa. Really didn't think we'll be waiting this long.....


Reply With Quote
  #1617 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2020, 06:02 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 13
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
12 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolasmith View Post
Hey guys

We've just hit 17 months of submitting our 300 visa. Really didn't think we'll be waiting this long.....
that sucks ,
if you dont mind me asking , are you in a long distance relationship ? how many times you met each other ? and did you meet online ?
what is your application status ?


Reply With Quote
  #1618 (permalink)  
Old 05-07-2020, 06:46 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 20
Please update your flag here .

2 likes received
GOLDEN EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!

300 visa

Date submitted: 06 Dec 2018
(Front loaded everything)

Granted : 06 May 2020 - 17 months to the day

They called my fiance yesterday, asked about 4 questions and ended the call, then they called again to tell him that they granted our visa.

Now have to figure out how to get him here with all the restrictions.

Good luck everyone!!!


Reply With Quote
  #1619 (permalink)  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:18 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 30
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Congratulations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolasmith View Post
GOLDEN EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!

300 visa

Date submitted: 06 Dec 2018
(Front loaded everything)

Granted : 06 May 2020 - 17 months to the day

They called my fiance yesterday, asked about 4 questions and ended the call, then they called again to tell him that they granted our visa.

Now have to figure out how to get him here with all the restrictions.

Good luck everyone!!!


Reply With Quote
  #1620 (permalink)  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 28
Please update your flag here .

5 likes received
Congratulations!! ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolasmith View Post
GOLDEN EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!

300 visa

Date submitted: 06 Dec 2018
(Front loaded everything)

Granted : 06 May 2020 - 17 months to the day

They called my fiance yesterday, asked about 4 questions and ended the call, then they called again to tell him that they granted our visa.

Now have to figure out how to get him here with all the restrictions.

Good luck everyone!!!


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prospective Marriage Visa Timeline - From Beirut, Lebanon marsattack Visas and immigration 5 06-19-2018 09:36 AM
anyone applying for any visa from Cyprus or Via Aus Embassy in Beirut aslan Visas and immigration 1 11-17-2015 05:43 PM
189 processing time & Form 80 processing time mobasharrony Visas and immigration 4 05-04-2014 07:37 PM
IMMI Office will NOT get the application at the office anymore AusForumMember Visas and immigration 1 11-22-2013 12:58 AM
Representative Office/Liaison Office Ranga Business and investment 0 09-12-2011 05:47 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:03 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com