Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 167

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Visas and immigration

Visas and immigration The Australia Forum for visas, immigration and migration to Australia. Please use this section to discuss all your immigration and moving to Australia needs. Discuss visa types, time lines, submission dates, police checks and read our members' immigration success stories here.

Like Tree39Likes

Partner visa (309) processing time from Beirut office - Page 167


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1661 (permalink)  
Old 05-22-2020, 01:52 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 23
Please update your flag here .

Not sure if you have all seen the update on the IMMI website...

"Some visa processing times have been affected and applications may take longer to finalise. As a priority, the Department is processing visa applications for travellers who are exempt from our travel restrictions to support urgent travel."

Looks like 309 visas will be prioritised!

Fingers crossed this means faster processing - hopefully some more grants in June...


Reply With Quote
  #1662 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2020, 10:48 AM
Mkenya 19's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 103
Please update your flag here .

12 likes received
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina_21 View Post
Not sure if you have all seen the update on the IMMI website...

"Some visa processing times have been affected and applications may take longer to finalise. As a priority, the Department is processing visa applications for travellers who are exempt from our travel restrictions to support urgent travel."

Looks like 309 visas will be prioritised!

Fingers crossed this means faster processing - hopefully some more grants in June...
Hopefully that's the case. And I also pray that consulate offices to re-open so that they process the 309s. Let's keep hope alive.


Reply With Quote
  #1663 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2020, 01:55 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 23
Please update your flag here .

I am sure they are working - I did receive a reply to an web form I submitted last week. Due to public holidays they will be closed Monday and Tuesday and Friday this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkenya 19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina_21 View Post
Not sure if you have all seen the update on the IMMI website...

"Some visa processing times have been affected and applications may take longer to finalise. As a priority, the Department is processing visa applications for travellers who are exempt from our travel restrictions to support urgent travel."

Looks like 309 visas will be prioritised!

Fingers crossed this means faster processing - hopefully some more grants in June...
Hopefully that's the case. And I also pray that consulate offices to re-open so that they process the 309s. Let's keep hope alive.


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1664 (permalink)  
Old 05-26-2020, 03:44 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Please update your flag here .

Is it normal to get zero contact after 10 months of waiting? It says further assessment, but we never got any request for information or interview! I am the applicant, and I studied in Australia for 5 years, so I have a past there and I submitted my police clearance from Australia. (309/100)


Reply With Quote
  #1665 (permalink)  
Old 05-26-2020, 04:17 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 30
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Yes, normal. It could be under security check. Nothing will harm if you send them an enquiry through the online enquiry form available on DHA website and touch base about your application.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Is it normal to get zero contact after 10 months of waiting? It says further assessment, but we never got any request for information or interview! I am the applicant, and I studied in Australia for 5 years, so I have a past there and I submitted my police clearance from Australia. (309/100)


Reply With Quote
  #1666 (permalink)  
Old 05-26-2020, 04:23 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Please update your flag here .

Thank you for your response, will do that.


Reply With Quote
  #1667 (permalink)  
Old 05-26-2020, 04:24 PM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Please update your flag here .

Thank you for your response, will do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohyou4 View Post
Yes, normal. It could be under security check. Nothing will harm if you send them an enquiry through the online enquiry form available on DHA website and touch base about your application.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Is it normal to get zero contact after 10 months of waiting? It says further assessment, but we never got any request for information or interview! I am the applicant, and I studied in Australia for 5 years, so I have a past there and I submitted my police clearance from Australia. (309/100)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Thank you for your response, will do that.


Reply With Quote
  #1668 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2020, 06:56 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Please update your flag here .

Is it true that beirut office stopped processing 309 visas?


Reply With Quote
  #1669 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2020, 07:09 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 30
Please update your flag here .

1 likes received
Where did you get this information from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Is it true that beirut office stopped processing 309 visas?


Reply With Quote
  #1670 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2020, 07:39 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Please update your flag here .

From a Facebook group, her agent told her they stopped until Australian international borders are opened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohyou4 View Post
Where did you get this information from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimaS View Post
Is it true that beirut office stopped processing 309 visas?


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prospective Marriage Visa Timeline - From Beirut, Lebanon marsattack Visas and immigration 5 06-19-2018 09:36 AM
anyone applying for any visa from Cyprus or Via Aus Embassy in Beirut aslan Visas and immigration 1 11-17-2015 05:43 PM
189 processing time & Form 80 processing time mobasharrony Visas and immigration 4 05-04-2014 07:37 PM
IMMI Office will NOT get the application at the office anymore AusForumMember Visas and immigration 1 11-22-2013 12:58 AM
Representative Office/Liaison Office Ranga Business and investment 0 09-12-2011 05:47 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:20 PM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com